The boys edition
>Fallout 1 and 2
>General Information etc:
pastebin.com/mtYCtDLV

>Fallout 3 and New Vegas
>General Information, Mod Recommendations & Run Ideas etc:
pastebin.com/u29WKkGy
>Babbys first modding guide
rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/fallout-new-vegas-sigourns-recommended-mods.114486/

>Fallout 4
>General Information, Mod Recommendations etc:
pastebin.com/2W7Dhy69

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Mods & Rips etc:
pastebin.com/q5ryvSZc
>Steam Guide of good mods
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=752795517

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B45SllNAhiQscHhxR28tZ1FwNTA

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>Storyfag's imgur:
imgur.com/a/iNUlq

>OP Pasta
>Please use the info from this link when creating new threads:
pastebin.com/raw/dFMpLWAX

Pre-War thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/22234/
youtu.be/MF6vwvt7_Ac
a.safe.moe/9W5q0.webm
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/23273/?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nicely timed, /fog/got.

? Was busy on Veeky Forums otherwise would have had one up sooner

Post em and rate em

I'll give that ass a 6/10 in the background

Jamesbondwannabe/10 for the Gramps up front

I assumed the missing letter at the end was intentional, which timed nicely with the thread literally dying seconds after.

Is there a mod for increasing the number of legendary enemies you encounter?

Tell me you're an actual Veeky Forums user and not one of those shitposting children from r9k who goes there to post godawful memes and whine about how you're 5'9

Yes.

Any mod where it will make cait punish me/ have her way with me when I'm doing poorly in combat? Asking for a friend.

>tfw you find out Boone is 29

>

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/22234/

Are there any other spies that aren't bond? I can't really think of any but I didn't even get the inspiration from it.
He's just a suave asian operator

What's it called? I've been searching generic names for the last couple mins and haven't found anything

Don't believe you,
If you had searched the word legendary you'd have found a mod almost immediately. You're a lazy fuck.

Ohh

Actual, used to be a fatass and turned my life around. Still go there ever now and then to see what's shaking and keep up on this or that

Can you get Preston to stop hating you if you kill all of the Nuka-World raiders? I miss his retarded dialogue

Good for you, I'm a former skelly. Only ever go on Veeky Forums if I'm doing a low intensity workout, does my head in how it's only ever completely unrelated threads now.

Yeah you gotta dig through the shit most the time, then again it's Veeky Forums so I'm not 100% surprised, also thanks m8

>tfw you find out Boone is Myron
>tfw you find out Myron is Max Goof

I'm on console, I was searching "Legendary enemy" etc and nothing was popping up - tried changing it to "enemies" instead and found it right at the bottom of the list

His jawline doesn't feel very Asian. Most of the ones that I know that are older are only grey if they're balding, though in general the ones I know seem to bald much earlier than others (though they'll have fully black hair). They don't sport huge volumes of hair or beards like that either.

Asian spy-agent would probably be pretty trim, maybe have some form of pencil mustache. That or a completely clean shaven face since they tend to look young in their 50s if kept properly groomed. Their hairstyles are also always very simple.

Tom Cruise from Mission Impossible comes to mind.

Best girl.

so i should be looking for something more Lo Wang?

I almost want to say yes because it would be hilarious. Certain appearances of Hiroyuki Sanada could act as a more stylized older, suave Asian character, though in my mind, when it comes to the Chinese, there's basically only one hairstyle, which is that 2/3 parted hairstyle they all use.

>Mason gives me a quest to put a collar on a super mutant butcher
for what purpose, you crazy furry

Because if you die he's more likely to become the new head raider?

>Boone is Myron
>Boone
>is
>Myron
holy fucking shit

How do you open an .esp in GECK that have multilpe master esms? GECK just threw me a 'multiple masters loaded. Process aborted.'

Any suggestions?

>ask Cait to teach me how to fight
>she laughs a bit then my hurt expression let's her know I wasn't joking
>start with weight training
>she shows me what to do, takes a bunch of weight off what she was using
>still can't do it
>she takes more off
>still can't do it
>she stifles a laugh when I barely manage even with most of the weight off

>next day, spar a bit
>she throws what she thinks is a slow and manageable punch for me to practice deflecting
>hits me square in the jaw

I'm surprised she puts up with me

>bAllowMultipleMasterLoads=1
Put that under the [GENERAL] heading in your .ini file.
You could also just google these kinds of issues, you know.

A bit of kevlar and anything can be protective wear.

So he can have a super mutant as a bitch.

Cheesus Crust, thanks user. Yeah, I suppose so, I just thought it's something unique. It's my first time doing this after all to fix some stupid shit.

>I just thought it's something unique
There's literally no such thing in troubleshooting,

>>Allow Multiple Master Loads
How many loads could YOU take from the Master?

If your intention is for me to say I'm stupid, you got it.

I have additional questions though, and hopefully this is more 'common'. I want to see the information for weapon fire/attack sound, specifically the Cowboy Repeater Rifle. Is there a way I can do that via GECK?

The stupid shit is that the weapon doesn't have sound when firing...

>plenty of bandanas in 4
>can't wear any of them on your head

find the weapon in the menu on the left (type repeater or something), double click the weapon, then in the window that pops up click on the art and sound tab.
It's more likely though that a mod is overriding the sound on that gun, so you'll have to find out which one.

I want a bandana around my neck, on my face and on my head.

How about you just wear a sack hood?

The most normal looking human in all fallout

>download a shitty katana mod
>try to make lo wang
>no fu manchu in the facial hair options

youtu.be/MF6vwvt7_Ac
Watch this shit fellas

That's the problem. First of all, typing the filter doesn't get me anything.

I found the weapon under Items >Weapons> 2handrifle. I doubleclicked on the weapon (WeapNVCowboyRepeater), but nothing happens. No pop ups, nothing...

Is there a setting that I'm missing?

sackhood isn't bandanas

>le so deep le wife le drama le meme xd

great video

Sure it's not just behind one of the other windows? Might be just not coming to the front or something.

I got Object, render, and cell window opened. When I doubleclicked on the item in the Object window, it just takes away the focus and does nothing..

This is probably the best I could pull off. I never realized before how shitty all the facial options are.

Don't get bullied user. First run with GECK is always a bit scary.
You're already a step above 90% of the anons here because you actually download the modding tool and try to learn and fix things yourself instead of incessantly whining for other people to fix it for you.

I take it your Cowboy Repeater is still mum?

Looks like he's melting.

I kinda dig it actually.

Ayyy not looking too bad there sweet cheeks

Looks better from afar and his eyes open, though I'm not feeling the beard. Probably because of the face editor, but it not matching with his jawline is really awkward looking.

Oda-san?

It should pop up. Try rightclick -> Edit maybe?
I see no reason why it shouldn't pop up.

Who is the best merchant and why is it Cricket? (Hard mode: no Ashley Burch).

He only ever blinks when i hit ` for tfc.
I don't think i can do anything about the beard, but it isn't that bad in dialogue/close up.

The only good merchants are the assaultron and your settlers.

Anyway, what are you trying to do specifically at this point? Because If you want to pick another sound for the Repeater, go to Weapon. IF youwant to edit the sounds, you have to go somewhere else anyway.

>best merchant
>any of those fuckers who the Institute bought out and are doing underhanded shady deals

>be playing through NV
>decide 'Fuck It, let's do a House run'
>have to blow up BoS
>think I should get all I can out of them before they ain't there no mo
>finish all the quests; they've made me a Paladin; having second thoughts
I'm not sure I can go through with this, guys. I'm starting to think I should just kill House. Again.

>Best merchant
>Not posting Heather
I mean if you're into crack whore then I guess Cricket is ok

What do you guys use to dispose of bodies?

This shit has next to no velocity to it.

Scrap everything, or just drag them out into a pile

>that upstart amateur that calls herself an arms merchant walking across the world
>while the undisputed Kingpin of arms deals chills on her hill

If scrap everything doesn't work, disable+MFD

a.safe.moe/9W5q0.webm

The boys know that Cait is an uggo and a shit. A shit!

But killing the BOS is fucking awesome. I always make it a habit to go full operator on them and mine the entire place with mines and C4 before activating the turrets and listen to their screams while lining my sights up on Felicia Day.

>playing New Vegas again
>start to get craving for fallout stuff I haven't played
>FO4 is the only thing left

please save me

Thinking of getting back into NV after all these years, are there any mods that allow me to make and live in a world of human beings instead of round, plastic potato-faces? I know F4 gets a lot of hate but at least I can stand to look at most of the inhabitants.

Not really, no.

FCO is mostly crap, NVR is built off of FCO and is double crap.
NVCE makes faces less potato without new textures or replacing head meshes, so there's no jarring difference between edited NPCs and unedited.

New Vegas Redesigned i guess.
Or Dragbodies overhauls.

>NVCE
Right, NVCE is the good one, scrap New Vegas Redesigned,i mixed that up.

why is he such a GOAT character? also more Joshua Graham pictures pls

C+
>tacticool gun
no wait C-
Crickshit isn't even the best traveling merchant. That's Lucas Miller. Big Poppa Pump here is the best merchant in the game though.

I used to like Cricket and I hung out with her whenever she swung by bunker hill or diamond city, but then I found out she was an institute informant and on the short list of people who triggered the university point massacre.

Post Couriers.

Isn't she a mod?

I want an outfit like his in Fallout 4. Closest I can think of is the Western outfit from Nukaworld.
oh god that jawline. i remember when i made my first few characters

just pretend both her eyes are burned. that's her backstory but i couldn't figure out how to make a mirrored version of the burned eye scar.

>From the author of New Vegas' most popular companion mod, Willow - A Better Companion Experience, comes a new, complex companion for Fallout 4.
>
>Heather is a caravan trader who grew up in the Commonwealth. She hates and distrusts synths, wishes she lived before the war when everything was nice, believes in aliens and has heard that pre-war donuts were delicious. Heather is a complex companion similar to the vanilla companions in concept with over 1200 lines of custom, voiced dialogue that is delivered during quests, in specific locations, in random chatter and in conversations with the player and other NPCs.
>
>Heather has a tragic past, like most everyone else in the Commonwealth, and when you meet her she still feels that loss acutely. By completing the quest Sweet Revenge you will help to heal her wounds letting her move on with her life. As time goes on her history will be revealed to you through conversations, general chatter and terminal entries.

>From the author of New Vegas' most popular companion mod, Willow

the link isn't working for me

yeah. worth a download

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/23273/?

Literally fucking Max Payne

>I used to like Cricket
I've never known a namefag with shittier taste than you. You lower the bar with every post.

The closest thing you're going to find is in Wasteland Fashion but it's not great.

I liked her enthusiasm and her dedication to her trade.

She could supply a small army with her stuff and be a raider queen but she is just a humble merchant instead which I think is cool.

Meeting someone who is happy in life was a nice change.

So there are some cool things about her. I just can't really reconcile the whole institute thing. She knows the info she sells them gets people killed.

Didn't seem to work for me, unfortunately. I don't know why. Is there an update or something that I missed? I tried 'Edit' and it doesnt work for me.

I'm trying to see why the cowboy repeater is missing the firing/attack sound. I guess I'll check there to see what's going on, but if I want to see what file the weapon uses when firing (and change them as needed), I'll need to go to the weapon section, no?

>caitfag being in favor of a follower mod
Instant trash t b h

Did you look into the zip-file of WSO to look what files it installs and where? I would assume it creates a folder under data/sound/fx/wpn and puts a new .wav file for the repeater there. If it installs it somewhere else then that's your problem.

Mind sharing where I can get that face, friendo? I have Big Boss, but want to change to Max since I'm going to go full bullet time instead of VATS.

I looked at NVCE, but not impressed with it. FCO and any drag's overhaul seems a lot more interesting than vanilla looking faces...Are there more like those?

Gunetwork

I personally think FCO is going way to far but if that's you thing then that's your thing.
Dragbody made Overhauls for Khans, Boomers and NCR so far, some on Nexus, all on GUN. It triggers the fuck out of /fog/ tho.

No. The only other is NVR, which literally uses FCO as the base, an outdated version, then goes and drops a bunch of corpses of raped women with torn clothing to try to force emotions.

Those aren't faces though, are they?

Yes, got the NCR Overhaul, Boomer, and Khans. Not a good enough member to get the Legion one, but are there others? Genuinely interested as to why you say they are going 'too far', it's miles better than the vanilla stock faces.

I seem to like these. Not sure why people prefer the crap face over these.