[FREE] cevo.com/event/cs-globaloffensive/downloads
[FREE] faceit.com
[PAID BOTNET] play.esea.net

>Betting/Trading/Item Related
csgolounge.com
csesport.com
gosugamers.net
gamblersanonymous.org/ga
Always inspect in game, always assume the worst. Bet what you can afford to lose and most importantly always do the opposite of what /csgog/ says.

>Game Mechanic Info
Damage Chart: schuzak.jp/cs-go/dmgchart.html
Recoil Mechanics: steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=243468228

>Ranks & Stats
csgo-stats.com
hltv.org/?pageid=183&gameid=2
gosugamers.net/counterstrike/rankings#team

>Game Enhancements
simpleradar.com/
spddl.de/csgo_english-txt/csgo_multi-txt
prosettings.net/cs-go-pro-settings-gear-list/

>Watching Streams
Livestreamer: docs.livestreamer.io/
Streamlink: streamlink.github.io/
Open Source Twitch Chat: sourceforge.net/projects/getchatty

>Useful websites and maps/How to practice
Read and watch everything here: pastebin.com/zTwcpC1q

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PKlNGchv8fs
hltv.org/news/21219/esl-one-new-york-closed-qualifier-invites
twitter.com/HELLRAISERSgg/status/896026842234183681
twitter.com/Magiskb0Y/status/896027766587568133
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You've already shown you don't understand English. What you said was factually wrong, and fueled by your illiteracy. I can explain my thoughts to you, but I don't know what language you speak, since it's not English.

defend this

Nothing to defend there.

defend this

I can't.

defend this

who MG1 here?

defend this

I can't, a t3 gay player shouldn't be making 15k a month aside from almost double that what he's getting payed by sponsors, excluding the potential tournament winnings his team will never win.

defend -THIS-

I can't defend muslims, I'm not Canadian.

what about the fact that he has to drink with 2 hands
can you defend that as a man?

No, because I'm a man.

youtube.com/watch?v=PKlNGchv8fs

Defend Dazed being this stupid, and still getting ranked in the top 5%, considering all the braindead easy mistakes he made.

>not smarter than dazed
why is this fair

A bunch of streamers have started playing PUBG en masse and it's a Thursday evening with no tournaments on. There's nothing to defend.

olof -> FaZe all but confirmed?

So dumb, it's like some autist picking all his favorite players and thinking it will turn into a good team

>DotA2 unique monthly players
>12 million

>CSGO unique monthly players
>11.5 million

REALLY puts things into perspective considering one is f2p and the other cost money

why does Valve still absolutely HATE counter-strike after almost 2 decades?

cause it was never their own game
except source

And source was shit

>majors will never have crowdfunding so reddit can pay for bigger prize pools

Do thise numbers include the 60million Chinese users?

bit racist

What's everyone's go to cheat these days?

why the FUCK is every terrorist gun better than the counter terrorists' guns?

Nuh uh, the deagle is the best ct gun

I use aimtux, it's undetectable

>

Don't meme arrow

What's the deal with that?
Fnatic breaking up again?

What's the best way to practice on this shit game, aside from 1v1 maps, deathmatches and Aim_Botz?

uhhhhh yah.... idiot

>tfw 132
I realised which one I did wrong afterwards too

1v1, aim_training_csgo_dark

>not using the original screen

I feel like I'd love this game if I got it as a kid, or if it had better controls.

I really love Armored Core 1 but god, Fromsoft couldn't into controls until like, halfway through the PS2.

it's really up to you and your preferences.

Is there any guide speculating how the matchmaking system gives the player points to rank up? Also, if you got kicked, counts as loss or depends if your team won?

Basically MVP's are all.
>Win a game with all the MVPs = more elo
>Win a game with no MVPs = gain elo, but not as much
>Lose a game with all the MVPs = lose less elo in a game, if at all
>Lose a game with no MVPs = lose a lot of elo.

The actual system is round based. Your performance each round is assessed, die to a shitty, low ranked player, your elo takes a hit, if that happens all game, you have no MVP stars and you win the game, you're still potentially able to lose rank.

round based is actually retarded

It is. It's why ex LEMS who let their rank expire hit mg2 if someone else is top fragging.

If I play as a 5 stack, are we supposed to fight higher ranked people?
We're currently SEM and I noticed most games we're against gold novas.

>ok guys tec9 is OP how do we fix?
>increase accuracy lol
>you are genius!

Rule of thumb is be prepared to play against people up to 4 ranks above you. It's not unusual.

MM in a 5 stack generally makes the game around the player with the highest elo, so if someone is close to ranking up, you're more likely to play against people higher ranked than you. MM does try to even it out though, it attempts to balance out the lowest ranked player with a player of similar skill and elo.

Silver honestly is a shitty example of the system, so I'll use supreme and lower ranks in an example of a 5 stack.
Player with top elo is supreme, he has 2 LEMs queued, as well as a DMG and a SEM.
To compensate, the other team might be a global (due to supremes high elo), with 2 LEMs, and 2 MGE's.

Most of the time matchmaking seems to be aiming for fairness and ping, in that MM will prioritize low ping players to play together more frequently than they play against people with higher pings. Failing that it will lump together various pings with similar ranks, failing that it will lump together people with various ranks and pings.

If servers are pretty idle, MM will struggle to make a completely 'fair' game, so will just lump together anyone and everyone from various ranks. It's why people occasionally get put in games way to high or low ranked.

Nobody except Valve knows how their rank system works, so don't believe anyone who try to tell you

Good explanation, thank you, one more thing
Ive never noticed this in any FPS because you don't have a death aside from TF2 which I don't remember any longer.

When someome comes out of a corner and instantly headshots me, I can't really tell in competitive what happened but in pubs by death cam from enemy point of view I can clearly see that he was out for longer than I have seen him before I died. This is a matter of ping, right? That client side he was in fact out longer than on my screen? I'm talking about being headshot the milisecond enemy is out.

Put hacking aside because I doubt people do it at my rank.

Jesus Christ, Guardian is such a manbaby

god i hope he doesn't ruin our guys

>tfw I was born on the exact same day as Ladislav and he's a CSGO pro and I'm just a neet who watches him

did any of you buy a knife skin?

someone here must have a link to the noodz
>pic related

ofc we did, the real question is who has glove skins?

What meme monitor you nias rocking my dudes

Navi will be win the next major and faze will go out in groups again. Olof will return to fnatic (who made the quarterfinals) replacing lekro

what knife what is? do you feel like it wasnt a complete waste of money?

flip vanilla
its not a whole lot of money to me and I like how it looks
I play the game so much figured may as well

Got an AG251FZ last week

Anyone with a 240hz monitor here that plays with 4:3 stretched? It crashes with Failed to create D3D device whenever I try

idk about your monitor but my 144hz has to go to 120hz for and res other than 1080p

Weird, I have to go down to 144hz to get it working. Does it crash with same error? What GPU are you using? I have an AMD 7970, feels like it's some drivers issues

It doesn't crash or anything it just does to 120hz
What are you doing to force the game to a particular refresh rate? Launch options don't do anything for me

I do nothing, launch options is clear, it keeps the same refresh rate from desktop

Huh mine goes straight from 144 to 120 if I use any rez other than 1080

can't help you desu

Where the fuck is a good goi supposed to sell their skines at a near reasonable price?
instant cashout sites are lowballing for 50%, steam market takes forever and even then its fucking monopoly money , and then there's >reddit

Yeah, ping. If you've got more than 60 ping expect that to happen a lot. The only way to counter it is by being sneaky or peeking first and having quicker reactions (because they see you first, despite peeking, it's just they have slightly less of an advantage from normal)

If you've got less than 60 ping, try adjusting your Interp ratio, you have no excuse for 'they see me first' type shots.

Yes

Why are bullets server side any-fucking-way?
Volvo says it's to reduce the impact of a cheater in a game, but there's literally no winning against them anyway. What's the fucking point, all it does is make you shoot 'next' to a person and miss 50% of your bullets

What should I eat magog

Katsu chicken and rice

I aint got that shit and its 1:37

>he doesn't have a chinatown district open 24/7
Nigga even in the arse end of the world we have good shit open

>he has never lived in small towns

big citi boi

Yeah I have.
I moved, the city is still tiny tho

How do I record demos and then edit the pictures in Vdub like in frag movies? asking for a friend

obs studio

He's serious, China ins't connect to other servers and its like 4x more players than the rest of the world togheter

>when your low ranked friends wants to play with you every time you play
How to deal with this
It gets kinda annoying to have to hardcarry and micromanaging what they should do every game or else you just get stomped, especially when you've boosted them to LEM+.

hltv.org/news/21219/esl-one-new-york-closed-qualifier-invites

Vdub like VirtualDub? You can just do "startmovie filename tga wav" and once that's done go in your csgo folder and open the filename0001.tga file in VirtualDub, add the audio from filename.wav and set frame rate to match duration. Then you save that as a .avi and edit it in a video editor. If you run the demo at a lower timescale you can get much higher fps video (you'll need like 200+ if you want it to not look like shit after resampling, otherwise just record at the final output's frame rate) I wouldn't recommend a method with this much effort if your friend is new, don't bother with virtualdub at all just use obs until you're happy to start dealing with ridiculous file sizes and render times to get that last bit of video quality

easy win for cloud9!
but where's fnatic ?

never ceases to amaze the lack of talent from NA lol, the EU qualifier could be a 50k tournament by itself

What are some csgo related topics to discuss?

anime

twitter.com/HELLRAISERSgg/status/896026842234183681

twitter.com/Magiskb0Y/status/896027766587568133

he should have gone with the money for his pizza face amirite my dudes xD haHAA monkaS

anime?

just got disconnect right after joining a ranked game and it doesnt connect when i rejoin nice game

>telling people where to go and they still go to the wrong bomb site

the shitness of some players, how they even find the competitive matches i don't know

Well, at least we are not cucked by chinks like dotards. that's something

rip hr

>woxic

>international lineups
so sick of this meme

Why are people still playing this piece of shit in 2017? Is it because you're poor?

lmao I always ignore you wanabe team leader autists
chill tf out bruh

Jesus Christ you guys are dead. I came here to check some insight on the tec 9 patch but guess I'll have to find out myself.

youll never git gud with an attitude like that

whats there to talk about? you just point and click. whats so difficult about that?

lol

>le pubg walking simulator
just no
>western anime blizzard overshit
no
>quake, ut
dead
>new cliffy game whatever it's called
doa

name 1 (one) decent, popular, competitive fps

Is it still viable after the nerf? Or is it actually BETTER since you are now razor sharp accurate on first shot even while running?

download cheats and find out

I don't want to, I want other players to spoonfeed me.