/digi/ Digimon General

""Cyber Punk Atmosphere"" Edition
Previous: =Hacker's Memory News=
>Hacker's Memory Pre-order Bonus and Cover art
withthewill.net/threads/18211-Japanese-Hacker-s-Memory-Cover-Art-Cast-Pre-Order-Bonus-DLC-amp-Limited-Edition-Info
>Territory Battles, Quests & New Characters
gematsu.com/2017/06/digimon-story-cyber-sleuth-hackers-memory-introduces-territory-battle-quests-latest-characters
>Domination Battles
withthewill.net/threads/17660
>Interview with producer Kazumasa Habu
withthewill.net/threads/17634
>Digimon Story Cybersleuth: Hacker's Memory Trailer
youtu.be/QdroyF26SMo

=Anime News=
>tri. part 5 NEW PV
twitter.com/Digisoulweb/status/891861902040514560
>tri. stage play PV
youtu.be/watch?v=MASXaPVnBsU

=Toy News=
>20th Anniversary V-Pet details
withthewill.net/threads/16945

=Resources=
>Cyber Sleuth Digilinks
pastebin.com/zwdfyvu8
>Digimon Linkz English Guide
digilinkz.kongbakpao.com/
>Digimon World Guides
pastebin.com/W0ZgHnXJ
>Discord link
discord.gg/urBVbKa

=Downloads=
>Next 0rder OST [320 mp3]
mega.nz/#!7U9F3Txb!JeuUBX1myA14eX7yaJOsUj4yewXB6Xl5cEouOfIpOdw
>World 1 OST [192 mp3]
mega.nz/#!mAFSGJRQ!jqLdrMZ5mP6pEWw0J9ti6_aZ8HSOOx5DM1imFcotKkI

Other urls found in this thread:

tamashii.jp/special/digimon_digivolving/
bokutachinodigitalworld.blogspot.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

God dammit guys.

Be more obsessive you fucks

one last preemptive bump

Oh yeah to the user from the last thread. Agnimon and it's evolutions plus Shoutmon and Gumdramon all got to be in Next Order. So Appmon have a chance at showing up again.

Here's hoping the rumors about the rest of HaMe's roster is true.

Meming with Mimi!

RIP /digi/. Died outside the Digital World with no autistic partner to try and reset everything.

Terriermon looks so happy in this pic. He probably spends the entire day innocently rubbing his face in those boobs.

Rumor?

The one with Garmmon, Neptunemon, Valdorumon and the entire Dracomon line

He's living the dream.

The one about all your favourite Digimons being replaced by Appmons.

How did they handle frontiermon in NO?

Why do you suppose they decided to forgo a female player character in HM?

Thoughts?

Probably because Keisuke seems like he's a more defined character and less of a blank slate.

Remember that Takumi is the main character. Ami is a afterthought.

It's a shameless Bandai cross promotion for a year-old figure. I like it though, I've actually been considering buying one but I don't want to drop £40 on it.

I wanna know if these ones point to Duft and Lordknight NX figures. I'd buy a whole Royal Knight set in a heartbeat

New art says differently.

Because some sad fools liked seeing Arata beat the shit out of her like she was a man.

OP you should put the Digivolving Spirits site in the OP when you make the new thread

tamashii.jp/special/digimon_digivolving/

I think it's mostly the humor factor. Plus Ami is cute.

Agnimon was a champion, Kaiser and Magna were ultimates and Susanoomon super ultimate, nothing weird

Oh ok. That sounds reasonable. I only ask because I know they pulled some weird shit with the fusion mascots

Either they want an actual romance plot between MC and Erika, wich I doubt, or there will be a plot twist like K being the real Keisuke and you just an online avatar that won't work if you are not the same gender

HELLO!

The only weird shit was that they could evolve directly to Arresterdramon/OmegaShoutmon without evolving to adult first (if they did that was treated as the end of the line, without evolving to ultimate unless you used items). They where treated like regular mons if you followed any other line. Kinda like how in Cyber Sleuth Lucemon can go directly from rookie to perfect, but he's also able to go into regular champions like Angemon and Devimon

Frontiermon are almost definitely not in the game.

How do you feel about the pre-order bonuses of HM?

I'm 90% sure Kaiser, Magna and Susanoomon are in

lame

The only Frontier only Mons in N0 Were Emperor(Kaiser)Greymon, Magnagarurumon and Susan

I'm 98% sure they aren't.

I like them. Makes me wonder if we'll get those costumes over here in the west for CS.

Agunimon

bmp

What's with the empty space between the PS4 and PSN logos?

Shit aside from Sistermons.

Switch version.

what the fuck are those outfits supposed to be?

Aw, man. Not that overpriced hunk of plastic.

Their school uniforms.

God Appmon confirmed for Ep. 49

Wait are you making a dead vita joke or is there actually an empty space I'm seeing?

Dead Vita joke.

*I'm not seeing

How many are there? 52?

Yep

Episode 47 will apparently reveal the truth about Yuujin

>Haru, I'm Leviathan

Agnimon was an ultimate / perfect

Source?

bokutachinodigitalworld.blogspot.com

IT´S HAPPENING!!!!!!!!

school ami a cute, sistermons a cute, nxedge omega a cute

So digimon is a videogame in the appmon verse, weird that Haru never saw the similarities with the appmon since apparently he's a fan. Besides that, seems like saying it was "Agumon from digimon adventure" was just a general them, since this one pops out of a videogame.

Those are too cute.

But then it would overly lean on Tamers references.

Now that I think about it, Appmon IS quite similiar to Tamers.

Bmp

I remember everyone comparing Haru and Takato during the early days.

The fuck why did we crash so hard?

I dunno about the others, but I associated them because they started as beta fuccbois

Assuming all the royal knights get NX figures, which ones are you guys looking forward to?

I'm just fucking hyped to get an actual Veevee figure

Why were the SH figures all so bad?

Metalgarurumon was decent.
Wargreymon had a fucked up head though.

For sure MGM was awesome, but the others all had some disgusting flaw.

I mean pink caped Omegamon ffs

We were more active than normal after the HM news, then everyone just burned out I guess

"Hey, that sleepmon kinda looks like belphemon and Gomimon is literally just garbagemon. Maybe there's a connection?... naaahh"

Cancer.

Could we see other Namco game cameos then?

>ep 49: The Miracle Final evolution! The God Appmon descents
Come on, that means they will only have like 2 or 3 episodes to use the God Grades? That's lame.

Examon.

Especially strange considering that they're making toys of them.

shit wait is appmon almost over? I've been putting it off for so long I didn't realize how far ahead it was

So once appmon ends how long will it be before the next season is announced?

Anyone here have any Appmon shit?

How to make /digi/ cum in 1 easy step

2-3 years

52 episodes confirmed plus some rumored episodes post-Leviathan, but I have not seen news about the supposed extra episodes, so I call it a fake.

Yeah, I think Appli Monsters is the only season that will debut the most powerful forms at the very end.

2020 for another tv anime, but maybe another movie series shortly after tri. is done

>linz
I would cum if it wasn't for that

Jesus fuck I didn't think it took that long.

I got a fuckton of chips, the applidrive, and a couple of figures.

Linkz = coming to mainline games soon since they share assets

Which figures you got? Are they good? I was thinking of grabbing a bunch since they're so cheap.

Also what does the Applidrive even do? Is it a game like other digivices or just a gimmick toy like the Yokai Watch?

And now the wait begins.

Why does he look so much better then Tri's version?

Call me when the X-antibodies get in HM and I will give you reason on that

Closer to the target weight for Greymon

Do we know about anything that could be taking over the timeslot soon?

Except Takato manned the fuck up and push the boundary of his powers for the girl he loved.

That and Takato is the straightest digimon protagonist we ever had.

I got Dogatchmon, Hackmon, and Revivemon for the figures. They are pretty cool imo, they are cheap compared to the types of figures I usually buy and are fun and quick to assemble. They look wonky because of very visible joints and until the Ultimates exposed backs, but I enjoy that toyetic component.

As for the applidrive, it just reads chips and lets you app gattai. The duo has a very simple game added to it, but I haven't picked one up yet. Appmon shit has shown up EXTREMELY cheap on aftermarket places like mandarake so I'm biding my time.

I love the adrenaline rush of opening blister packs so I've bought several boxes of chips and organized them in a binder. Good shit.

Funny how jus a rookie digimon can wreck shit while even kiwami appmons just limit to hack stuff on the real world

You think if he evolves they would make it cgi? A fight between a 2D Greymon and cg appmons would be weird to look at. Or they won't evolve at all like in 80% od appmon episodes

Greymon knocking the shit out of the appmon crew would be so fucking cool

What's gonna happen once Tri and Appmon are done? That's a huge chunk of Digimon just gone.

The near daily stream of news and merch and episodes and shit have been amazing this past year. I don't want it to end