/wotg/ - World of Tanks General

Nobody made a fucking thread edition

Previous FAQ:
>Where do I look up tanks?
tanks.gg/wot/
>How do I find people to platoon with?
Ask in the Veeky Forums channel

>Want to do clan stuff?
EU: NOPAN - eu.wargaming.net/clans/wot/500136066/ (apply through the website and write something nice)

NA: AWOO - na.wargaming.net/clans/wot/1000043295/

PS4: PLEBS

>Archived threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/wotg/

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/ediq7u.mp4
strawpoll.me/13680269
thedailybounce.net/2017/08/11/supertest-super-conqueror-tier-x-british-heavy-tank/
thearmoredpatrol.com/2017/08/11/wot-supertest-british-ht-changes/#more-54387
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's seriously baffling how broken the Patriot is, it's completely shitter proof unless you just drive across a field backwards

reminder this is what you will get next month not an e25

>Didn't do any of it
Feels fucking good to not waste your time over repair kits and a horribly outdated tier 5 premium. Meanwhile I can just play for a couple hours on the x5 event and get a tier 6 premium.

So who else thinks the IS-7 is gonna be completely OP next patch but WG will never nerf it because russian bias?

They didn't even hide it this patch.

>hurr we're gonna make Soviet mediums even more blyat and nerf the batchat (jk on the last one)

so sick of russian horseshit in this game

>2nd test begins today 10
>it was supposed to be the 16

There is still enough time to grind the Foch ?
How's the timetable to patch 9.20 ?

you can still grind the foch if you don't mind committing suicide

9.20 eta?

maybe a week or two

damn it. I'm about to buy Foch tonight ~~!!

Doing German TDs for the first time, should I go the flak-toaster line or Jagdpanzer line?

Attention consolefags!
You can earn a free daily 200,000 silver by completing the Island Race mode in the Proving Grounds. Once a day you can stack up to a 6 times silver multiplier for the mission, combined with a premium tank and premium account this yields well over 200,000 silver in less than 10 minutes.
Doing this daily can net you over 1.4 million in free coinage a week. Pls consider and if you have any question I can provide evidence or assisstance.

>completely shitterproof
try that one again senpai ;^)

jpanzers

What's the real difference between the two? I'm still on the Marder II right now.

Turrets

Armour mainly
At mid tiers the jagdpanzers have more armour, dpm and mobility while the flakwagons have bigger guns with more pen and alpha and better camo.
At high tiers the jagdpanzers become fuck off assault guns with alpha, lots of armour (mostly unreliable) and no mobility, while the flaks stay paper bush snipers but get mobility and turrets.

At tier x they're both meme tanks, but the grille is a meme you laugh at and the JPE100 is a meme you shit your pants if it looks at you in a hallway

What tier X TDs are good?

I was asking my friends about what TDs to play and the German line seemed really good all around, being high armor, good guns with good pen and not slow as fuck.

Jagdpanzer line has the three most aesthetic tanks in the game

Why does your tank look so good? Do you have better graphics mods or something?

I turned my settings up, I don't even have the HD client for maximum textures

Strv

every time I play this game I lose my will to live
why do I keep coming back

>amerisharts in charge of keeping the thread alive

Because life sucks regardless.

So, when are you guys getting armored cars?

"soon"
"2018"
"never"

No need for them in current meta.

that's right, we need more autoloading tanks, and russian prototypes)))

Jokes aside, I guess armored cars wouldn't fit into the game at all with how the maps are structured.
Which is a shame.

They have said that the new physics could support them, and there's been vague talk of adding wheeled vehicles eventually
Really the way wot plays there'd be no real difference between them and a light tank so its just a matter of when they feel like it, and considering we're still waiting on HD maps and there's been like 3 new lines in the last 3 years...

I took me almost a week with premium and exp boosters to grind the Foch from 15k to 290k so you better start playing. Oh and you'll be hating your life since the Foch is shit

with these guns they would be tier 2-3-4 so the meta doesn't really matter. I'd rather get halftracks though

What questions are you going to ask the PC Q&A gathering?

There's a lot of cold war designs that could work in a high tier meta, and would be a good opportunity to introduce some gun variety, high pen autocannons like the luchs has for one thing. Not to mention they can always resort to the classic "proposals to mount the top gun existed only in (((blueprints)))".

>3 feet thinner than a chaffee
>a foot shorter
>90mm gun
>6 tons
>100kmh top speed
>historical evidence of it being used to sick drift around a T-55 faster than it could react and shoot it in the rear armour

why are you taunting me user

>hey Sergei, we need to drive new player retention into the ground
>say no more Semen Semenovich

To be honest, I would like to see LAVs in wot, but like already pointed out, the current maps favor things with armor. You need like 10 or more open, hilly maps like Prokhorovka with spots of dense vegetation for LAVs to be viable and I can't see that happen with the current semen slurping retard in charge.

Server reticle for console when?
files.catbox.moe/ediq7u.mp4

>Foch
>playing super aggressively as always
>penetrated by arty for 1100 damage
arty prevents camping guys

>tank's that can't spot for themselves prevent camping
:つ)

>strawpoll.me/13680269

part of the biggest problem of +2 mm is that you end up bottom against at least one top tier arta who will fuck up your day, so fixing one helps the other

remove arta

bump

let it die user

You're all welcome to try WT out once this general dies :^)

>x5 weekend with no premium time

Fucking shit.

How should I play Foch ????

git gud ????

Will the Maus be shit after the nerf?

like a medium tank that has no turret
aggressif, but cautious
just flank lmao

They nerfed the wrong things, so no.

Removing arty benefits everyone, removing +2/-2 only benefits scrubs who don't have tier 9 and tier 10 tanks.

They didn't give the apology time until later in the afternoon last week.

bump

>all that gold
>can't be fucked getting a new username

nigger

>wasting gold on aesthetic shit

I have a free name change anyway

>tfw using the Edelweiss in WoT

What other games do you guys play?

war thunder

I really hope they sell it again, I'm wish I bought Edelweiss instead of Nameless back then.

Is the AMX ELC bis any good, I just started playing and noticed it got nerfed not so long ago?
Also which gun should I use on it?

There's no escape even at low tiers.

Is US West down?

I just finished my ELC and I thought the middle gun was a much better option than the 90mm

>just finished my ELC and I thought the middle gun was a much better option than the 90mm
Sad times we live in.

>I thought the middle gun was a much better option than the 90mm
>middle gun was a much better option than the 90mm
>better option than the 90mm
I will never ever forgive wg

>I just finished my ELC and I thought the middle gun was a much better option than the 90mm
Imagine being this cucked. Thank god console still has good light tanks.

needs eurobeat

>removing +2/-2 only benefits scrubs who don't have tier 9 and tier 10 tanks
Or you know, anybody trying to grind other lines or players who use tier 8 premiums for credits

thedailybounce.net/2017/08/11/supertest-super-conqueror-tier-x-british-heavy-tank/

still no chieftain. Rip

At least it's more historical and realistic than the FV215b

I will never understand why they still refuse to add it to PC. Are they going to wait until EU is at NA numbers to pull it out to try and bring people back?

>PC gets a Cuckerer with more steel bolted to it
>when there's the fucking Chieftain in the game files ready to go since two years
>console peasants have it since a year already
WHY
H
Y

>Asia gets anime tanks
>China gets WTF E100 and Beijing Opera
>Console gets shitloads of stuff

thearmoredpatrol.com/2017/08/11/wot-supertest-british-ht-changes/#more-54387

>6 second reload for a 280 damage gun on a T8 HT

>2800 DPM "balanced" because it has slightly less pen and worse gun handling
Is this WG's way of balancing tech tree tanks against premiums?

You should know by now that when Murazor rebalances a heavy that's been shit/mediocre for ages, he goes overboard. I shudder to think of what the IS-4 line will get.

I mean, I'll take it I guess. Only if the turret is emil I levels of fuck you though.

>50% Gold Discount on Crew Respecialization

finally

The spaced armor should make it HEAT proof

I free EXPed over the toaster

whats going on with the Foch (TD or SPG?)

it's being removed from the tech tree, if you get it now you get to keep it as a reward tank and get the replacement for free

+1/-1 mm works great in Blitz

which already doesn't have arta

Yea because it's 7v7. Tier 10 sucks sometimes but I also like being the only tier 10 in a match with all 9 and 8s

+2/-2 is better than +5/-5 m8

>reach the end of level 3 for gook tiger
>have to go to work for the next 12 days with no off days
>commute 2 hours to work
>work for 9 hours
>commute 2 hours back
>have to do normalfag things like cooking, eating and hygiene
>3 hours gone
>don't have any fucking time to play WoT lest sleep cycle goes to shit

>Himmelsdorf
>15 players climb the hill
>15 of these players are on your team

>levels
lmfao nice mission eurcuck

Naisu baito desu

>I'm too much of a shitter to fight against my own tier
It's not about what you like it's about what's fair, and the fact of the matter is tier 8 tanks have no chance against tier 10

OI STUPID CAPTALIST
WE HAVE GOOD PREMIUM TANKS TO FIX THIS ISSUE
COME BUY XAXAXAXA

Does anyone know what it's going to cost in bonds to demount after 9.20?

patriots and defenders are still wet paper bags with potato guns in front of a tier 10, the only thing they do is make the same problem exist within a tier

DUMB BURGER GUZZLING DEMOCRAT
YOU NEED TO FIRE MORE PREMIUM GRENADES
XYN