>shitposting

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MifXUbrjYr8
youtu.be/hgL-oryelYU
youtu.be/YtPsTieXSfI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1st for Stevie McFreebie

>/gif/
Their revival could be pretty cool if they had somebody who would make aesthetics, and somebody who actively tried to make the roster not just be a list of tropes and instead be some of the meme gif and webms on the board
>/hr/
I kinda miss /hr/. /cel/ has memes.
But they need a way to not be like a shit version of /mu/ or /asp/ that's just a bunch of faces and nothing else
>/s/
I'm really glad they're dead. They tried to be like /trv/ where they didn't just be a list of tropes and tried to make something interesting out of it, but it just wasn't that interesting seeing a bunch of girls with meh music and kinda uninspired names play.
>/t/
Please keep this team dead. If the roster is the managers best attempt at making them seem like they have any sort of culture or relevancy, then it's a lost cause. Maybe they could have fans if they tried. I doubt it though. It'd be way hard to save this boring shit heap
>/ic/
Was always a really fun team with actual culture. Problem was always 'board hates the cup', but a lot can change in 2 years. That's a large turnaround in Veeky Forums terms.
>/cm/
Their revival looks cool. If they're going to be like a SFW male /u/ then they'll be worth having around in the cup. If DF is making aesthetics, they already have good music, as long as they play goalfest games they'll be awesome to have around.
>/hm/
Definitely could work as a revival, but the problem again isn't shit culture/no culture, it's no fans. Like /ic/. Maybe if somebody tried to revive them they'd take interest. Their roster always seemed pretty culture heavy.
>/3/
>3d modelling board >never had good aesthetics
They always seemed to have fans when people like TWINKY made cup threads, but then they never actually showed up on cup days. Probably because the board is so slow. If they came back as an autopilot they'd probably be one for one cup then die again. But they're fun.

Believe in /f/

>/adv/
Good music and everything else really, really sucks. If they had a better roster or aesthetics they might be salvageable but can they really even manage that much?
>Veeky Forums
Shame they're dead. They really should have no problem reviving even if Duke just tries to get them as an autopilot with a roster poll. Veeky Forums doing well is long overdue.
>/cgl/
Some people hate them and some people love them but I think /cgl/ being back would be great fun. Their games were always meme as hell and MOVE BITCH is a great goalhorn. Same boat as /3/ where they respond to roster talk but don't show up for games.
>/diy/
Also like /ic/ where they have lots of culture and a fun team, but the board apparently doesn't care at all. Again, 2 years is a long time. I think it'd be worth a try
>Veeky Forums
IT'S TIME BROTHERS (for a revival) seriously Veeky Forums is such a big board to be dead. I saw Fuji wanted to drop /p/ for Veeky Forums and I think he should. The team is always kinda bland for aesthetics and music though which has to change because a big board like that has to have enough culture for a good team
>/x/
Same as Veeky Forums. How are they still dead? Except they even have great aesthetics and music and culture. The fans just don't seem to exist when they have every reason to. Maybe it's because they've sucked for years. I think everyone wants them back. I sure do.

>Summary
I'd bet a ton of these teams would revive if somebody actually tried. But nobody will try. Autopilots in Autumn is cool. It's nice that teams don't need one autistic manager to play. Some will say its shitty because teams with no fans are forced to play. But I think the cup needs more diversity. Are people really not sick of seeing /c/ constantly suck ass and always lose when they could at least have an autopilot that hasn't played since 2015 compete? /lgbt/ has been fun.

>But nobody will try
Gee, but that's sure not going to stop you spamming it in every thread, huh?

>Are people really not sick of seeing /c/ constantly suck ass
rude, i'll always enjoy watching /c/

TIME MACHINE MODULUS IN AUTUMN WHEN

>post a point of discussion in a full thread
>being shocked i repost it once in a new thread
enjoy page 9 posting fag

>page 1

>check /wg/
>image modding thread is basically the Mai Shiranui thread
that was a nice surprise

Idaho is even more literally what goes on over there than wyoming is.

>implying anyone lives in mountain time

Idaho grow potatoes

IMT threads are very comfy

IM PLAYING THE GAME

youtu.be/MifXUbrjYr8

I'd want someone like noisia or culprate represented on the team. Electronic stuff needs some love on that board

You've got Aphex Twin on the team, that's about all the bleep bloops that /mu/ listens to

Stop playing the game. You can't win.

>meme curator

I'm glad its back to school season

Ride with me in my space rocket.

how good will /toy/ be?

ro16 exit

third or bust

That's true though. Aphex isn't bad, but everyone adores him over machinedrum, tsuruda, coffi, soloman, etc.

Thanks doc

They'll either lose to /g/ or have a big run to the finals.

One star on the avatar for Karth.

youtu.be/hgL-oryelYU

youtu.be/YtPsTieXSfI

wouldn't mind this final desu

>/f/ and /wg/ happens
>Only goal scored by da hood

Friendly threadly bracket reminder, folks,

Picks update:
>two people dared to dream about /m/
>/u/ /jp/ /toy/ all tied at 37 total wins at the top, /u/ has the most 2nd place finishes of all teams, /toy/ has 3 predicted wins of the three aforementioned
>/int/ predicted 4 cup wins
>Veeky Forums the only non-/m/ team to not be predicted to win the cup
>with 25 brackets in now, the most lopsided Ro16 match is /jp/ 17-8 Veeky Forums, with /wg/ and /d/ in second at 16-9 (nice /wg/) against /an/ and /m/, respectively
>closest matchups are /tv/ 12-13 /vr/ and /lgbt/ 12-13 /int/ (away abuse for the edge)
>/his has probably the most staggering picks between Ro16 and QFs with 10 wins against /u/, but only 2 in the QFs - however, one of those two predictions listed Veeky Forums as the cup winner
>average picks bracket has /jp/ (4 4th picks) losing to Veeky Forums (4) for 3rd, /u/ (5) losing to /toy/ (3) for the star
>/jp/ and /u/ are predicted to reach the semis the most with 11 picks, /toy/ with 10. Veeky Forums and /wg/ have 8 and are expected to finish either 3rd or 4th in 6 and 5 of those picks, respectively

I don't even think /m/ has a chance unless everything goes right. They'll have to play a tough /toy/ or /g/ team if they advance, and the possibility of /int/ in the semis

>tfw people overrate /yourteam/ and will shit on you when you lose because they overrated you

>All this hype for /jp/

I'm nervous for this Veeky Forums matchup. They haven't given up a loss yet, and have been able to tie it up late almost every game. I hope that they can win, and maybe a brace for sage and autism

>/int/ has the most finals predictions

There's no harm in dreaming I guess

What's the name of the woody that has the creep face. The one that /toy/ uses for woody?

what are these bracket maths?

Assuming you mean the actual toy brand, it's Revoltech Woody

Thats what I was looking for. I remember pan pizza having a podcast where they had mike Mozart of jeepers media on, and he brought it up. Forgot about it because that was 2 months ago

>Mike Mozart
I MEAN REALLY!

He may be coming back, but he should stay as a part of history. I love that bastard for his stuff. Said he saw John lasseter of Pixar and almost met him. Plus, he was going to be on conan at one point

when the cup wins you

Team #Justice4Daryl

GK: Vacant /asp/ -----------> Powerglove /vr/
RB: Carl Brutananadilewski /co/ -----------> Skeleton Army /toy/
CB: Cock Sock /d/
CB: Tony Kornheiser /sp/ -----------> Onee-Sama /u/
LB: Blast Processing /vr/
RMF: Befriending /u/
CMF: BRAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN /asp/ -----------> Matty /toy/
AMF: Brother Nero /asp/(silver) -----------> sage /jp/(Silver)
CF: Doom /co/(gold) -----------> Woody /toy/
CF: Succubus /d/ (Silver) (Captain)
SS: Tentacles /d/ (gold)

GK: Powerglove /vr/ -----------> Madokami /u/
CB: he'll be fine /mu/ -----------> Gardevoir Paizuri /f/
CB: Charlememe Veeky Forums
CMF: £100M For A Dabbing Dembele/sp/ -----------> Zone /f/
RMF: Yorha No2 Type B /vp/ -----------> Fumos /jp/
CF: Autism /jp/

Which2huwudufug?

Ask again next week, 16 is just around the corner.

I could see some number of:
/gif/, /adv/, Veeky Forums, /x/, and /3/ come back. The rest are trash garbage.

1 day and 13 hours until /myteam/ gets exposed!

/3/ should just have a player on /gd/'s team. They fit under that bill. Rest is a good shot, as you can make a team that has fun, but also could compete

iktf

Replace /3/ with /diy/ and add /cgl/ and you are correct.

>Same as Veeky Forums. How are they still dead?
/x/ never died because of lack of fan interest though; their previous manager just vanished which disqualified the team from Spring.

/cgl/ has lots of potential since you could just have anything. You could just have another madoka and have 5 of them in the 4CC.

>/cgl/
>Madoka
U wot?

you seem real upset about all them Madokas user

Will those Touhou plushies work as emergency fuel sources in a pinch?

I'm not upset. It would just be retarded for 5 of one character potentially in one entire league.

How did 1 meme generate so much /4ccg/ ass atomization?

longlife /c/ fan since they fucked /sp/

Its a Facebook meme. It isn't even that good. The thinking face itself is what reddit would use

Brought to you by the people who demanded a /p/ team

Reddit would always try to suppress a wild meme

>B-but how do u know what reddit would do r u a redditor

How do you know reddit would use the emoji fag?

>it's a fb meme

It's more of a general normie custom. I don't see why it's any more flagrant than the crying laughing emoji or "baka" "desu" senpai"

I can also prove nothing with reddit screencaps

>faggotposters are reddit
Are you expecting an argument about this?

This was meant to be the pic

there's a reddit for basically anything

Love live should stay in /c/

>billions use the thinking emoji
>specifically target one group of redditards
For all we know this could have been Duterte's doing.

you don't know anything about Veeky Forums culture

now then, which manager do you all think gives the best cummies with his tite boipucci? I think it's Resolink, he sounds dreamy.

The bastard!

BAN /jp/ NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>/jp/
>Anime
It's like you're not even trying

>Wanting to fuck a DJ

/wg/ cull when?

>/wg/ cull
I'm still not seeing a downside here

Would rather anal with carma who knows, maybe it'll get him to show emotion

>35k users online
more like post about the 4CC there, /wg/ is about to become the biggest market ever

It's different because we tell traps to kill themselves after we're done erping with them.

>buttmad redditards spazzing out again
Oh, I know what I'm doing for entertainment tonight

Reminder that reddit should be removed completely from the internet and nothing would be changed if it happened

>ToxicMario AMA
holy shit

Will you post reddit versions of all the boards or just the ones participating in this cup?

Just ones I don't like

It takes 5 seconds to cap a page, fill out the captcha and click on the post button which will automatically execute itself when the cooldown ends.

I'm done with the caps though

>/r/4chancup
Time to cull the cup lads

changes for /oro/'s Greatest Hits

GK Black Ice Tree - Veeky Forums out for GK Pet Rock - /an/
CB Introducing - [s4s] - out for CB Muh Crusades - Veeky Forums
CB Please Watch Our League - /sp/ out for CB Kilometer One - /wg/
AMF Broken Printer - /po/ out for AMF >Argentina >White - /int/ (Silver)
SS But First - /v/ out for SS Real Human Being - /tv/ (Gold) (VC)

CB I Know What I Got -Veeky Forums out for CB Anime made me gay - /lgbt/
DMF Chris Chan - /v/ out for DMF Crag Hack - /vr/
CMF Stu Pickles - /v/ out for CMF Boss Nigger - /wg/
CF Zyzz - Veeky Forums out for CF Install Gentoo - /g/ (Gold)

best timeline

>/r/shitredditsays

The day this fucking happens is when reddit should be permanently shut down

reminder that ANYONE """"""""supporting"""""""" /wg/ is only doing so because they want the cup dead

It fucking exists

I'm supporting it because I'm one of the managers

it's really nothing like [s4s] though, you can get an idea by reading those subjects
(bleach regardless)

Yeah, no shit? What the hell did you think [s4s] was made to parody?

Pass the call to CUNT DESTROYER

>shit Veeky Forums says
>shit reddit says
It was a joke that went too far.

It's a place of reddit SJWs to convene and whine about the posts that unnerve them

They're not praising the comments you see there.

As said it was the inspiration for s4s