Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/mfk4Z64L
pastebin.com/kL9HG4hc
pastebin.com/W1W2YuTn
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for 10c 60 life 4-links.

Harbinger league was a mistake.

Daily reminder that chaos is going to be cheap as fuck because ES is kill and people won't be chaos-spamming regalias anymore

i want a new league

I recognize Malachai, Atziri, Oversoul, Dominus, Piety, Merveil, but who is the chick on the far right?

doedre

2.6: 30% life builds, 70% es builds
3.0: 95% life builds, 5% es builds

Is this the rumored GGG """""balance""""" I've heard so much about?

Am I the only one who kinda likes the lore of this game?

THEY ARE EXPERTS AND CAN DO NO WRONG. LOOK AT THIS BUILD DIVERSITY!
t. reddit

even plebbit is upset over how shit the patch and league are

if it wasnt for ">LE FREE GAME LE FREE 6 ACTS" GGGdrones would have nothing to stand on

Could be better but it's gneiss. It tends not to hold itself together as well as it should (multiple pseudo-independent threads rather than one big interconnected whole).

nerd

You forgot Hybrid.
Hybrid makes up ~25% of builds in 3.0. It made up like 10% (Low-life included) in 2.6. Hell, a friend of mind self-made his own Trickster ED and ended up going Hybrid.

Is there a way to sort weapons by DPS increase in Path of Building?

Trying to figure out which one is going to be the best upgrade and its a real pain in the ass to have to hover over each one to see the increases.

hi.

Where my fellow ES niggers at?

RF... SR... Inquisitor... groundbreaking...

A bunch of build guides use immortal cry + cast when damage taken but don't indicate how to get endurance charges. Should I assume the build manually casts a standalone enduring cry?

hey at least it's fun and thematic

PROTIP TO NEWFRIENDS FOR MAPPING

>Buy VAAL HASTE
This will easily speed your mapping, you like going fast right? Two gem slots for FAST between packs is worth it.

>BUY TABULA RASA
Even at 20c it's worth it, you will literally use this every League and for many it's their only 6L ever. If you don't like it you can twink with it or resell it because it's always valuable to players.

IM FREE

It's pretty good, it's not obnoxiously in your face like D3, but it's interesting and detailed enough for those who want to understand the story. They pulled off the whole "ancient evils awaken" trope pretty well.

I feel like a lot of people here, on /poeg/, are just burned out of the game after all those years.

No matter what GGG does, you'll never get that "fresh and new" game feeling back.

That's all I get from all those posts. Just burned out people that expected a whole new game with new end game mechanics.

Take a break, play something else and come back in a couple of months.

I'm not trying to be an ass, it's my genuine impression of 50% of the complaints and posts on this sub.

>take a leddit post
>add "on /poeg/" to it
>forget to take out "on this sub"

gotcha bitch

They don't get endurance charges. Immortal Call has a base duration even without endurance charges.

They use it to get half a second of phys. invulnerability every little bit, not to be completely 100% immortal like some builds.

just a few more months until GGG announces they are working on a new game

>put map
>dc mid load
>go back to hideout
>click portal
>consumes portal

>'failed to join any instances'

FUCK YOU

Kart of Exile.

>on this sub

>the game just got EVEN easier
t-thanks reddit

yeah, I like the hooks for future content they give in the story

exploring forgotten underwater lovecraftian cities could be fun

The game difficulty curve is what's broken, not just the floor or the ceiling.

baited for this EXACT reply

rip my fucking unid wharf

FUCK

That makes much more sense. I didn't realize it had a base duration. Thanks man.

easy huh i died to innocence on my charged dash build go the HECK

What did you say?

would much rather see them make a kancolle or idol arpg

If you died during the story you shouldn't be here

They need to buff A7-A9 bosses to be on par with A10 Kitava relatively. The whole one playthrough only was supposed to be this smoother curve that eliminates the whole normal to cruel and cruel to merc difficulty disparity, but A5 is still a massive difficulty spike with everything after being too easy until A10.

best discharger now?

go to hell?

I died to act 10 kitava 6 times

Self-cast Spell Echo Discharger.

Ascendant Elementalist+Deadeye for a Lightning Strike build?

i agree
spooder and trinity were too fuckin easy
lesbian sisters were alright though

sound goods

what are some FUN builds for new players?

Just put some lead right between my eyes.

define FUN

I see someone's gearing up for Dark Pact.

Nice dps

He told the kiddies about sadpanda.

How good are zombies as meat shields? Do I need minion life nodes? Do they need fortify or minion life links?

is it possible to be a dps machine with some tankyness and even some life sap?
Idk what its called in this game, but you heal yourself depending on how much damage you do.

Defense and Life leech go in opposite directions.

If you had to look up a boss strategy before going in on Hardcore then you're bad. You're REALLY bad.

Yeah, it's basically the premise of Vaal Pact. Turns your offense into defense. As long as you can leech and not get one-shot, you're virtually immortal. It's the preferred playstyle of people who don't want to think

Go 90% dps with just a little bit in to life then buy a vinktar like everyone else

what's an interesting build then?

>kitava and arakaali just hover over pits
>can't cast in that area
>can't place totems for like 60% of the arakaali encounter

please make suggestions for my icestorm build before i spend all my currency trying to make it work

pastebin.com/mfk4Z64L

I don't see how that's an issue except for skills that need direct ground targeting like Wither. Anything else cast on the edge will still hit them due to their gigantic hitbox.

>Every site is just people asking for help with builds
>They either get no responses or a single sentence response

Fuck, hitting a brick wall with a build just feels like shit.

well?

looks great!

If you need more deeps, get more deeps
If you need more life, get more life
It's not rocket science.

post a pob pastebin with your current progress and what's giving you trouble

most of the time you'll get ignored but it's better to be precise about what help you need just in case

is this a build for ants?

just got an agnerod south :3

>preallocating

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE??

>server going: DEAD

New friend here. I kind of want to make an arc build. Does anyone know if it's viable in 3.0 for end game? Is there a specific one I should search for? I've tried looking on the PoE forums, but that shit is aids to look at for longer than a minute.

>posting cats

>caring about Vinktar in 3.0

I don't know how to get more deeps
pastebin.com/kL9HG4hc
Basically bleed deadeye, I'm doing great so far but I don't know what mistakes I've made and can just feel like this build would get smashed by Atziri and harder stuff.

>no VP no regen

its trash

It's a good starter skill, but you're going to a hit a wall pretty fast before even "end game". Some act bosses in part 2 are going to give you trouble with Arc being absolutely atrocious for single target dps. I wouldn't recommend it to beginners.

Arc's good but it's shit for bosses. You'll probably want a secondary skill for single target.

yes and?

i should have learned to manipulate atlas
im regretting just clearing everything
now my t10 pool is basically all arsenal
my t9s are all crypt
my t8s are bog and shaped arid lake
send help
please
unless someone want to take the bog maps off my hands

>turned on chat in what seems like forever
>i'm apparently in global 820
>sick of spam
>change to global 1
>see this

10/10

we don't use poop planner here

download path of building (pob) in the OP and import your character there

Sucks that theres still not guide on how to easily do this that isnt a 40 minute fucking video.

Yes it's viable.

I ran crit Arc in Essence, Inquisitor, got up to Core, bossing is hard cause dps a shit but you have a trump card.

>search for
just make your own like I did
I suggest MoM Life-based, non-crit is fine cause Shock got buffed and just go from there. Arc is great for mapping fast because it has stupid reach, auto-aim, and chain. You won't have a problem in indoor maps like projectile spells do if they eat a wall.

Crit is probably better but it has a low base crit and I don't know what exact crit changes happened.

Your trump card is Spell Echo+IncDuration+Whatever+Vaal Storm Call. Obliterates bosses, better on 6L if you're lucky to have double 6L staff+chest.

Arc is also good in niche cases for triple bosses because that's when the chains can hit the original target again.

do these have any value?

Is there a caster build that is good for beginners outside of SRS? Or am I better off just doing SRS and farming gear/orbs to buy gear for other builds later on?

the only maps in my inventory are Cell right now

i guess this is what GGG intended me to do, since im playing maps the "normal" way with no manipulation or trading

sextants and map blocking was a mistake

Freezing pulse is very powerful right now

ellipsis-chan who posts this every thread if you say an interesting build that would impress you i'd play it

extremely nonsensical lock. Support tends to be full of "those people". You know, the ones that used enough flashy dye on their hair for their braincells to die.
they tend to do shit on their own several times. If it ever happens again, contact chris directly through mail.
memes aside he's far more reasonable than these mental people on power trips

You can uncomplete maps from your atlas, recipe is 3 sextants of a tier + 1 scouring.

Crypt is good, not sure why you want to remove it. Bog and Shaped Arid Lake are very good.

You want to remove Arsenal eventually but you might as well farm them or vendor 3 to unlock Chateau.

It's not like it's complicated. Only unlocked things drop. Sextants can never give you overlapping identical mods. That's literally everything.

pastebin.com/W1W2YuTn
My bad, heres that.

>bleed deadeye
>doesnt get the bleeding damage nodes literally 1 point away
for what purpose
also u can pick up graceful assault
for your purposes its basically increased damage and chance for onslaught

Who else /hybrid/ here? 5k health, 4k ES, and MoM reporting in

anything non meta, non copypasted

I don't even need to check the templar sub to know there's a guide with your exact same tree or some streamer who you copied it from