Guild Wars 2 General - /gw2g/

>What is Guild Wars 2?
Guild Wars 2 is an active free-to-play MMORPG from ArenaNet, the sequel to Guild Wars 1, with events taking place 250 years after its timeline.
>Discord
discord.gg/greCqvQ
>Guilds
pastebin.com/zCUYwWF0
>Guides
pastebin.com/ZU4uUREV

This thread has botspam, he copies image files and names, identify yourself by using gw2 in your name and a gw2-related image. Discord recommended!

Last updated: 7/25/2017

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KHhpFGmmUMU
youtube.com/watch?v=af9pTcq5uSo
youtube.com/watch?v=jK7-U-BNXpk
youtube.com/watch?v=J5XZzTq_gzI
youtube.com/watch?v=gROCEZkiIqo
youtube.com/watch?v=Q05fdsdAtes
youtube.com/watch?v=qutYD5UMhTY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=KHhpFGmmUMU
youtube.com/watch?v=af9pTcq5uSo
youtube.com/watch?v=jK7-U-BNXpk

Koduka really dropped the ball for Apocalypse, but it had a few good songs

youtube.com/watch?v=J5XZzTq_gzI
youtube.com/watch?v=gROCEZkiIqo

Requesting Veran and Cia raping Link. Have Veran sit on Link's face while Cia gives Link's dick a buttjob as he fruitlessly tries to resist/escape.

Yes.

Is this on low settings?

once again the obsessed freak started a topic and was itching to make it about squid until he caved. every time

The Pac-Man Word series in general was good. It's kinda crazy that it didn't catch on as much.

single player isn't bad at all and you can fight bots. Real shame about no co-op or wifi multiplayer.

Game was balanced around not using potions as those were a last minute inclusion for shitty players. Just ignore all the healing items.

I agree that SMB3 is GOAT tier 2D Mario.

Blame yourself for trying to bring political correctness to video games.
>women of colour
Pft. Why not call them "Xey" while you're at it?

>The killer's face when he saw the body and realized someone probably knew it was them but they go along with it anyway because maybe they wont say anything during the trial

>So here's Xander (a sword user), Ryouma (a sword user), our twin OCs (both sword users)
That was their biggest mistake. They could have been anything else and people would have been fine with it.

Caocaoposting? More like cacaposting!

Sorry, I'm kind of awkward and initiating conversation feels weird for me

Page 10?

>autistic country bumpkin
>best girl

Nephanee a shit

i got you user

as for me OP id say
>let bro pick the movie
>skittles
>megaman x3

Eh. At least it helped it create Leon's unofficial brother's game.

Why did TT decide to give you the best girl so early on?

Haha

Styg dammit, don't dodge the question about combat balance with quotes about non-combat skill use.

That won;t be retro

>Spoilers already on /jp/
Watch out guys.

You deserve that silence. What kind of fucking retard flames customer support and thinks they'll get rid of the silence.

This one isn't very accurate but it's "official", from that harmony of despair game.

Shows at least there is some good faith in the industry.

>Know what I really want? Another addon for MD
Said nobody ever

Never had a problem with my Bandridge switch

You could just roll back your drivers

But, you can always get an old version that doesn't have malware like the guys that never want to stop using uTorrent because it's familiar or whatever.

post listenings
youtube.com/watch?v=Q05fdsdAtes

I would probably get bored, what's the point of living if you don't feel alive

Not seeing it. Looks more like Duo's arm.

Future Shock came actually a year before Quake.

id rather just pay for it rather than risk fucking things over cause of my shit internet or something like that

also dont wanna join NEET since theyre fucking cancerous

It's almost as if Jagex made vast changes to screw over anyone who wastes time on her this year.

I listen to the game's music.

Yeah, the Wolfenstein 3-D port on SNES was probably even better, relatively speaking.

That's what the Old Gods make you think

>not having any respect for your parents' things

y'know how I can tell the author of that article is white?

>>>>>""""quickscoping""""
>>>>>""""hardscoping""""

youtube.com/watch?v=qutYD5UMhTY

>Suggesting Clockwork Knight
>Not suggesting Magical Drop in the Japanese section

whew

No charts for the game boy family?

>You don't glow in the dark?
not that much at night. And not at all in the evenings.

I love Hikage! Every Thread!

200m + and preferably at ranges where your target has to shoot 2-3 shots to zero in on you

SNES/SFC (+Sattelaview/SuFami Turbo) = Genesis/MD (+CD/32X) > PCE (+CD/SGX) > SFC > Western SNES = Vanilla Genesis/MD > Neo Geo > Vanilla TG-16

That's what the modder's reference google doc is for. It's time for you to move up to the big leagues!

Because the fun of Metroidvanias is exploration and experimentation, not difficulty. It's great precisely because it doesn't punish you for wanting to dick around.

All I want is Camus.

Xander can't cut it, his voice sucks and he's not as Veeky Forums.

>2017
>not a single private server worth playing on
Ummm wowtards?????

They impersonated a lot of people and it was actually a pretty good episode.

You now me after I finish argus

Duke3D is retro.

Knuckles Chaotix, so 90s that it hurts to look at

>towa will inevitably be in Ys 9
Yes, please. Literally replacing Adol, and all other party members are also Towa.

git gud

The worst Doom game, but also a decent game judged on its own merits.

>Irishman's delight.jpg

>the secondary turrets can actually turn now
Is this a new feature, they always looked static before.

He started it.

That comic's continuity made no sense.

>people still use the tired and false "BoTW feels like Zelda 1" meme
BoTW follows the formula of modern open world games, Zelda 1 predated that formula by decades and has little to no elements of said formula.

N64 version > PS1 version.

You know, I just noticed she has a really long neck.

Haha

>It’s technologically inferior to other consoles
>underfeatured

so much delusion

Don't post this abomination, fuck i saw the trailer for the new zombie mode and what the fuck was i seeing? a flying dragon, red eyes zombies and a fucking mecha?

> What should I buy to play?

F A X A N A D U

Isn't an expensive game and it's very fun.

Might&Magic although Britannia is probably more fleshed out.

YOU HAD TO REMIND ME GRANDPA'S FUCKING DEATH TO MAKE ME SAD AGAIN DIDN'T YOU

thats what i did , got one only to play disgaea games. ended up getting final fantasy 1-9 on sale as well

Take all A-fags and put them in the trajectory of a cube that shouldn't be moving according to them. They can walk free anytime after the first cube hits them, if they admit they were wrong

Backpacker 2.

I just got these of a private tracker in my language, but it seems like it's a hassle to get it to work on a new computer. Having an old computer would be way easier.

The first one?
Not really it's dead as fuck

¥12000 for her to fuck me and pretend to be in love with me while doing so, right?
Worth it. Gimme dat raymoo

it was price slashed very shortly after launch to stay competitive, but feel free to keep spouting that. very appropriate thread OP

No one who knew what they were doing thought it would be

gigantic version of this

Unless its Free to Play from the outset theres no way things wont backfire.

This also sounds like a low budget mobile game

>Nu-gamer kiddies will pick WL4.
Heh, so out of touch.

8 months ago, my neighbor was moving out. Her husband had just died and she just gave me his ps2, snes, nes, all the games he had. I honestly felt bad and offered to pay $200-300, but she wouldn't take it, she just wanted to get rid of them.

DK 94

Holy fuck, judging by the replay attendance I never thought it be so.

Departed

viva la argentina

>tfw my epnep pictures on my external hard drive
>Don't have access to it right now
save me.

People are allowed to have different opinions man. Your favorite thing is not underrated, other people just don't like it as much

Michel Ancel (creator of Rayman) is busy with his other projects (Wild, and BG&E2). He's made every main Rayman game except 3. They might not feel comfortable making one till he's available again.

I've never had television, but thanks for trying

Meme/10.

he he he

...That's because it IS out of place, user. Warren Ellis rubbed his dick all over the script and changed things up to fit what he wanted. That's not how Trevor is.

I've only played a handful of games this evening. Only one wasn't a total defeat without my team ever getting anywhere near a cap point.

It's not making the tasks easy to complete.