Look at the price of this damn TRD oil cap

look at the price of this damn TRD oil cap,
toyota really rips customers off.

we cant let this happen

toyota fucking sucks

then dont buy it? its racing tier parts, they are going to be expensive.

now lets talk about Mercedes and BMW where common shitbox parts are garbage quality and cost a fortune to replace.

>from 10.000 yens to 500 usd
Well fuck

You could pay someone to rough that up in CAD and send the file to one-off 5axis machinists for less than that, then buy a tap/die to get the thread.

Good lord, $500 for something that a $2 piece of thermoset can do.

dont buy shit from a motorsport division then?

Why not just get the machinist to tap it for you?

For less than 400$ i had my vw tuned by TRD

At least BMW/Benz builds proper cars instead of tarted up shopping carts

>Toyota
>Not trash

What's his name?

kelly is a girl

For a machinist to pull out his big massive specialty tap is gonna run you about tree fiddy

Oh shut up, you can see the boy face and hands.
She probably has a 9 inch female dick!

nope

someone will buy it

>probably in CAD or some other shit currency

it's not technically ripping off if people are willing to pay it

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my job to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

But posting off-topic replies is against global rule #3 and I've seen this enough in my short time here already to be in direction violation of Global Rule #10, which specifically prohibits spam.

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my job to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

You are clearly a troll and in direct violation of Global Rules #3 and #10. You seem to have at heart, the noble goal of improving the quality of the posts here, but this is not the way to do it. Now you are derailing the thread. This is in turn an infringement of Global Rule #6, which encourages us all to post informative comments. While I admit it is probably more intended to be a guideline rather than a rule, we should still treat it as such.

I would quit while you're ahead, since you're already in breach of 3 global rules, I wouldn't like to be in your position if janitors were to pop in here. Come on buddy. Lets get the thread back on track. Here are some $22000 Porsche wheels.

Hi there!

Or just quit being a tripfag, there's no reason for it. You've now derailed yet another thread.

Inb4 lemans ban because The German Racing Defense Force (GRDF) can't handle forward thinking.

show her penis or gtfo

Hello my good sir. It seems you are lost; but don't worry, the helpful ANONYMOUS folks around here will help you find your way home.

It seems that you have misused a feature of this site intended to provide a means of verification across threads to attempt to build a personality and a name for yourself. That's fine, but that's not what this site is about.

If you seek the social validation from using a name, I suggest reddit as the upvote system should provide all the social validation you need. Until that point, drop the name, take off the tripcode, and go pleasure yourself!

I have done quite the opposite, by reminding our friend of the rules and attempting to keep the thread on track. We should not allow rule-breakers to indirectly dictate our content or direction.

Here is what Toyota wants for a set of 86 plastic mudguards.

Fuck off tripfaggot pussy.

Hi there!

Hello my good sir. It seems you are lost; but don't worry, the helpful ANONYMOUS folks around here will help you find your way home.

It seems that you have misused a feature of this site intended to provide a means of verification across threads to attempt to build a personality and a name for yourself. That's fine, but that's not what this site is about.

If you seek the social validation from using a name, I suggest reddit as the upvote system should provide all the social validation you need. Until that point, drop the name, take off the tripcode, and go pleasure yourself!

Nope, thread derailed 100% because of you, again.

I am not the one posting the obnoxious pasta. Your post itself doesnt contribute to the topic at hand, you could at least post an example you found of outrageous accessories prices.

Just look at the film protection prices Toyota recommends.

Hi there!

Hi there!

Hi there!

Lose the fucking trip and there wouldn't be obnoxious pasta, faggot.

I'm afraid if you don't stop soon, you are going to be in a lot of trouble, as spamming is quite serious and you are going to regret it.

Have you seen how much they want for heavy duty floormats for the new Sienna?

Hi there!

Hi there!

>A repeat offender violates global rules
>Abiding posters must modify their behavior to appease the offender and thus alleviate the situation
I believe you are what the Americans would call a cuckold, but I would never go so far as to say.

Anyway, I loaded up a top of the line Corolla with everything and surprisingly, there isnt a lot of overpriced options on their most popular model. Maybe they are scared of being called out for profiteering.

Hi there!

Hi there!

The longer you keep up this charade, the more you fuel your own demise.

Almost all of Toyotas side protection extras are around the same, but for some reason they charge a higher price on the Avalon. I wonder if this is reflected in the Camry also.

Hi there!

If you think that's bad look up the price for a headlight for an EVO X.

1780 dollars for ONE

Are they different form regular Lancer headlights?

Strangely there is no option for Side Moldings for the Camry, just the usual front protection which commands a premium itself.

Wasnt it the Evolution VIII or X that demanded a premium for OEM stock wheels over even top shelf aftermarket rims from BBS and Enkei?

You're being an attention whoring faggot who thinks Veeky Forums is Reddit. Your trip has no relevance to anything in this thread, or any thread for that matter. So why use it? Because you want to be a special snowflake and feel like you're unique. Just remove the fucking trip and no one will care. We don't care who you are either.

Hi there!

Where the fuck are you finding these prices man?

I have never seen reddit so I dont know how it works over there but if imposing impromptu fictional rulesets is what they do, perhaps you should look into it. The FAQ simply states that tripcodes help verify a user's identity to others. There are no official guidelines or rules to their use. My reasons are my own, but attention seeking is not among them. I believe it is our spamming friend here who is after attention.

That is clearly a different country than OPs and my own by the looks of it. I am not on the North American continent so I used my country's website for all my posts. I didnt think there would be such a big price difference, may 10-15% at most.

I also tried to configure a focus using ford's configuration for this post, but it was unwiedly and lead me away from the site out of frustration. Not good for buyers.

You're delusional you twat. Your reasons are your own, and they're shitty fucking reasons. You have no need to bring that tripfag shit in here. If you never had it, you'd not get hit by someone clearly trying to get you to stop, and this thread would have maybe been a decent thread by /b/ standards.

There is but one purpose to use a tripcode, and that purpose is to use it when your identity is needed. Since your identity is clearly not necessary to this thread, nor any thread I've ever seen you post in, then you don't need to use your trip.

You sound like some fucking 16 year old faggot who thinks he's cool and special, and gets mad when people tell him what to do. Even if it's for his own good.

Let me remind you that acts of submission or relinquishment are by no means merited by mere protest, unless such protest is backed by rule of law.

I assure you Im not emotional at all. In my 29 years I have learned how to deal with situations like this quite effectively and it is our friend here who is getting emotional. You are entitled to your own view on the thread, but it's quality is subjective and I think it's going rather well.

Back to the topic at hand, I discovered that there are no charges for premium paint finish options in the Volkswagen configurator. Something to be said for semi-premium brands that don't need to recoup low profit margins on base model cars maybe?

You're a limp wristed ass wrangler. let me remind you that it is not an act of submission. This is an ANONYMOUS forum. It is not protest, it's you being a faggot and treating this website as your domain. It is not.

In your 29 years you have not learned how to deal with trivial shit. It's as simple as killing your tripcode. It's this little thing called Ego, and only mature adults tend to let it go. Then you can stop bitching and reporting people when it's not just one person doing it.

The spam you receive will never stop until you end your tripcode. It is not one person, but a number of people, and it will not end.

So stop being a trip fag. It is not an act of submission to remove it. It is an act of respect for the entirety of Veeky Forums. It is an Anonymous forum.

Hi there!

By opting to use a tripcode no personally identifiable information is shared and I remain anonymous. If our culture depended so deeply on this unspoken threshold of anonymity that we must abide by, it would clearly state so in the rules, or at least allude to the intended purpose. I think you will find that it is the social imposing of arbitrary unspoken laws that contradict Veeky Forums's paradigm.

Allowing the objections of anyone to influence your own decisions is very much highlighting your own amenable nature, condemning yourself to compliance and manipulation in the future. It is very much a submission to personally accommodate other's beliefs, which as I have stated, are of no merit for action unless backed by rule of law. I believe if you were to talk to the Americans, who's constitution upholded these ideals, they would feel very strongly about this.

In time I think you will see that I am not egotistical at all. If you read any of my posts here, you will see I am quite the opposite, but you dont have a broad enough sample size to determine that yet and it is entirely within your rights to think so.

Multiple people breach our rule-set every day and they are dealt with accordingly and this will be no different.

Jesus Christ go back.

Hi there!

Yikes this thread smells like shit.

Right? Like is it really that hard just to filter the guy?

it's easier to go back

Spot on. Why didnt I think of giving a tutorial on how to filter by tripcode?

1. Click settings at the bottom of the page
2. Expand the Filters & Post Hiding option
3. Tick the box next to Filter and highlight specific threads/posts
4. Click Edit next to the same line
5. Fill in the box as outlined in this screenshot
6. Click Save

Do this and you will be secure in your safe space once more.

It will be sad to see you go but if you gotta go, you gotta go.

>someone uses a trip
>everyone SPERGS