You will never own or drive a F1 V10 powered Alfa Romeo making 600+ bhp at 13500 RPM and weighing 750 kg

>you will never own or drive a F1 V10 powered Alfa Romeo making 600+ bhp at 13500 RPM and weighing 750 kg.

Why even life?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1jF__B1xpJY
youtube.com/watch?v=DoQjy81qb2c
youtube.com/watch?v=SOEMytxn7zY
youtube.com/watch?v=usI4n8JNOUw
youtube.com/watch?v=w-fSryzRpfY
youtube.com/watch?v=ad37KuI4ybc
youtube.com/watch?v=1qyYv5h8oe4&t=102s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>That weight distribution.

>that innocuous styling.

>that right handed steering with right handed gear lever.

God that looks so good, whats it's name?

holy shit

the Alfa 164 ProCar
Meant to be part of a FIA championship for silhouette cars, it had a F1 spec 3.5 liter V10 that was going to be used by the Ligier team

That actually looks really comfortable.

From what I heard, FIAT put the brakes on Alfa Romeo supplying the ProCar's engine to Ligier because they did not want to have them compete directly against Ferrari.

Pic Related was built relatively quickly as a possibly entry into the new Group C rules for 1991, but again FIAT blocked the program from continuing and directed them to Indycar with a badge deal on an absolute pile of dogshit some 3rd-party engine builder had made.

damn, i always though that was a fiero.

>if only Ford had done this decades earlier

>he doesn't know this was engineered and made in England

This one did compete

He never said anything about where it was made? Just when it was made. L2read

That sort of fuel injection makes me moist. How is it called?

Shower injection?

>he doesn't know the MKII used a transmission from the Galaxie
>he doesn't know they made it RHD+RH shift because of the American drivers
>he doesn't know the homologated version had RHD and LH shift

Pathetic.

>b-b-but the unsuccessful MKI was british

>ywn almost crash every second you're on the track with the GT40

youtube.com/watch?v=1jF__B1xpJY

>shower injection

Standoff injection, as opposed to port injection.

No, it used transmission gears from the Galaxie four speed, AKA, the Top Loader. Kar Kraft had to design a gearbox from scratch, because of course a Top Loader won't fit in a midengined car.

RHD/RH is actually pretty common in British racing cars, just look at the XJR-12 for example. Apparently, shifting accuretely under racing conditions is better achieved with your dominant hand.

R A R E
A
R
E

youtube.com/watch?v=DoQjy81qb2c

>Jesus driving an Alfa Romeo 75

I bet the guy in the Lotus 111R is not even mad at this point.

youtube.com/watch?v=SOEMytxn7zY

The absolute madman again vs Porsche.

youtube.com/watch?v=usI4n8JNOUw

On board with the madman and his 75, with data: youtube.com/watch?v=w-fSryzRpfY

Meh. It handles like shit compared to anything modern so you'd likely die on the first corner, That's if you don't break down first because alfalol.

Just buy a modern kit car if you want a suicidal power to weight ratio. 400hp and 400kg is good enough.

youtube.com/watch?v=ad37KuI4ybc

youtube.com/watch?v=1qyYv5h8oe4&t=102s

Is he running 155's on the back or something? It doesn't sound like it's making enough power to be destroying the rear tires like that.

>this entire post

>what is a wet track

only 600bhp? I guess it's neat making that at stupid high rpm and at that weight , but I can get a Porsche 928 up to at minimum 600hp to the wheels. I think the best engine mod got almost 1000bhp or something stupid high like that.

you dont get it.