Do you ever use your phone when driving?

Do you ever use your phone when driving?
youtube.com/watch?v=0FAcUZPzeLU

no im not a retarded stacy

>How can I help you officer?

Literally every day. I'm driving right now.

Yes, I'm obligated to answer if the boss/office call me when I'm driving.

I stop take phone calls.

This is the future of cars, screens everywhere

>his car doesn't have bluetooth

All the time. I also drink and drive.

Fite me

Only as a GPS, even then I don't like to.

As a satnav.
Sometimes I quickly select the number to call, to notify people when I'm arriving, if I'm already travelling and on a long stretch of no stops or on quit back roads.
Always when they are in a mount, so I can focus as much as possible on the road still and just stop using it immediately if necessary.

Only as a satnav. I'm great at multitasking, but using my phone while playing driving vidya taught me that it doesn't apply while driving.

sometimes I change the song at a stoplight

>satnav
Britbongs detected

Don't compare me to those inbred islanders.

If it tells you where you are, it's GPS. If it tells you where to go, it's satnav.

jokes on u i dont even have phone
dead serious i live in rural area and my buddies live 5 min walk from me

Not with a manual, my phone can wait.

only if my text or phone goes off at a red light I'll check and see if it's important real quick. If it's a call I'll just let it go to voicemail.

Never. I put it in the center console.
Do you not have a handsfree setup? Why risk attentiveness for a phone call?

are you implying you cant do more than 1 task while driving manual? I've eaten many ice cream cones in rush hour stop-and-go and not spilled any. Ever eaten a blizzard with a spoon while driving on the highway? its not like its hard.

Fuck, i think i eat too much ice cream.

no because i'm not a fucking cro magnon who can't help but check facebook every 15 seconds

Only if i receive a call, and only if it's important.

I set it up in a phone mount to use as an extra gauge cluster for stuff like coolant temp to make sure I don't grenade my engine when I'm doing racecar things.

Never, I am the lonely driver ;_;