Car Sex

Any advice for car sex? I've gotten head while driving, but never sexed before. Might meet up with a woman from CL for carplay.

I have a G37 sedan, so it's about compact interior size. Is moving to the back the best way? Should I move the front seats forward to add a bit more room?

>G37 sedan
>compact

>getting the inside of your car messy with cum
>having sex

Rent a motel room, faggot.
If you want to be an exhibitionist then do it outside like a real man.

G37s have small back seats, just put the driver and passenger seats all the way back so they're flat as can be and they'll hold your weight so it's like a bed with a transmission tunnel between it.

>cum all over her
>no tissues or wipes
>wipe it with my t shirt and throw it out the window

Lost a good tshirt that day

I know the interior of my own car busrider

Not gonna invest in a cumdump

So you suggest staying in the front, but maximizing space there? Hm

I plan on having a throwaway blanket, don't want liquids on my leather

Cars are just too cramped for it to work. You're really only limited to one position with you kneeling down in the foot well. You can bend her over the seat and fuck her from behind but you'll be bending your neck and have your head against the roof the whole time. The last time I had car sex we gave up and just did it outside anyway.

Also cloth seats will stain. On the bright side nobody ever asks for a lift when they find out what the stuff on the front seat is.

>two jap QTs
>one french fatty

I'm 6'3 250 and I used to do it all the time in my 91 accord my 99 wrangled my 84 firebird and my wife's 99 Chrysler Concorde. I'm old now so fuck that but the best was in a suburban a bronco and a dodge Durango. Basically fold all the seats down to make a covered bed with tinted windows and go crazy

Advice? Don't have sex in a car. It sucks.

>If you want to be an exhibitionist then do it outside like a real man

I once fucked a girl late at night in the middle of this random backroad. We both had gravel stuck to our disgusting bodies afterwards. She's married now.

Haha. I fucked that previously mentioned girl in my car, nutted, and then just threw the spent condom out the window. Some poor kid probably found it while walking to the bus stop, as we did the deed in her neighborhood.

Just WASH it. Jesus.

get a suburban

Lol. Back in high school I used to be friends with this 6/10 Chinese girl. Got cum on her sweater and she had to go get it professionally cleaned. She was legit annoyed with me.

>thread is named Car Sex
>thought it was going to be a carfucker thread
>just another normalfag "hurr I wanna dick in my car"

>cares so little for his car he'd willingly fuck some stacy he'll dump in 2 months and get cum stains every where
people like you deserve citoren ax's and nothing else

Worked out just fine in my old Yaris.

Just pulling the front seats all the way forward left ample room to do some sitting down cowgirl or missionary in the back.

Depends on how tall you both are though. Was perfectly fine with a 4' 10" girl. With someone who was also 5'7" it was still doable, but she probably wasn't too comfortable.

Sitting down definitely worked out better than missionary in either case.

Sit in the middle in the back, have her on top facing you.

I have a blanket on the back seat of my car because our Great Dane gets in it occasionally. Any cum or juices that get on it is easier to clean than on fabric.

Not OP, but was wondering what are you supposed to do with the girl? Does the penis go in the butt or does it rub against her pee hole or something?

Asking for a friend

If you already have a girl that wants to fuck in the car just experiment with positions and have fun. Personally I lost my virginity in the back of a s10 blazer with the back seats folded down. Saw a shooting star that night too. Shit was cash.

Are you people fucking retarded or something or do you really think having sex in a car is romantic?

I've got a friend who just bought an awesome 1990 Land Rover LWB that he's fixing up, and I have never been more jealous of him for the car fooling around prospects.
>huge interior
>amazing seats and visibility
>extra 8 inches of leg room in the back
>great headroom
>folddown seats makes the back even biggee, more than large enough to sit upright on a mattress

It's like the Rolls Royse of boning

G37 is not small a focus is small. The G37 is mid size.

What a lot of guys do is fit the helmet of their penis just inside of her anus, then repeatedly flick up/out and try to get some doodie on your rearview mirror. The more brown your mirror is, the more of a Chad you are. Everyone know this, now you do.

Did it in the back of a minivan and in a towncar once. If it's a normal sedan, you need her in the back seat with you standing outside, only reasonable way.

A wagon. That's all you need.

It's pretty nice when you're married and want some quick fun.

slam in my DRAGULAAAAA

>file name
My sides in orbit.

Tried to fuck and cuddle in an FRS
holy shit was it uncomfortable as fuck
you can get away with it if your short by putting the seats down, and having nothing in the trunk so you can put your feet in there.

just ask her to suck your dick on the driver seat, its about as good as its going to get.

Let it cool off first. You do NOT want your dick burned.
Also, privacy. Don't let the neighbours see.

For breeding cars, you need to set the mood. Gentle music, candlelight, a moonlit night, and an area to themselves. Come the morning, you should have a nice new subcompact on the way.

max kek

>Lost my virginity in the backseat of an '08 Accord
>Girl was engaged at the time
>It was her dad's car
>came inside her
>he still drives it to this day

Sex in a car is lame as fuck. It's only good if she gives you blowjobs. I mean, if you don't have a place to do lewd things with her do it in the car, but it's the worst place to have sex by far just because of the lack of space and the awkward positions.

I never understood doing it in the back seats. In a sedan, it's better to just roll the passenger seat as far back as it'll go, recline it all the way, and go from there.

Of course, the patrician's choice is to have a wagon/minivan/etc, lay the back seats down or remove them entirely, then have tons of room to fuck in there.

Source: Subaru Outback Wagon owner

>asking about sex
>on Veeky Forums of all places

>BEAT OFF THE RISING SUN
>BEAT OFF THE RISING SUN

You must be proud.

I actually enjoyed car sex, being in such a close space makes it feel very intimate. I always came fast in the car.

This is the best way. Backseat is overrated, My girlfriend couldn't ride to save her life, anyway.

Oh, of course. This girl was gorgeous. The rest of the relationship was a nightmare. I do miss her sometimes.

Cool, man

>MUH SIDES LITERALLY FLEW TO SATURN XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
fuck off

Did you think it would be a sane relationship?
>girl was engaged to someone else, her dad's car

>Any advice for car sex?
Make sure she's small.
My ex is 5'1 100lb. We used to fuck in her 2010 beetle some times. Even in the driver's seat it wasn't hard with her on top. It's not the best but can be fun. The best one was when she was giving me road head and i couldn't cum. So we pulled into a Walmart and fucked in the parking lot. If she's normal size your best bet is probably her on top in the back, or doggy style in the back.

>The rest of the relationship was a nightmare
>>Girl was engaged at the time

?????

I know, I know. But, hey, we had fun together. I knew what I was getting myself into.