Its National Hug A Trucker Without Asking Permission Or Signalling Your Intent Day Edition

>Its National Hug A Trucker Without Asking Permission Or Signalling Your Intent Day Edition

Brevious Bread: /TFG/ Discord channel: discord.gg/ejeVX36

>44 tonnes of premium Phillips brand parts
>34 Flintstones style smooth rock wheels
>Sign that lease and I'll intentionally refer to your transgendered cousin by the wrong pronouns
>CDL How Do? Private Driving school, community college, or get through the megacompanies if you are broke and desperate
>Human drivers are officially scheduled to be obsolete on July 14th, 2019, so make sure to earn all the money you will need to live comfortably for the rest of your natural life before then

>While you drove your bag off for a pittance, Truckerfag spent two days immersed in a rich science fiction universe and still made more that you did
>EF to wed that cute nerd in front of an all Elvis congregation and minister
>Bepis' first coffee gril went with him to the swamps and mysteriously did not return
>Primely and Primefag like to bust each others chops about money, but the reality is that they are both equally one step ahead of poverty
>Gundam much too busy collecting Nirnroots to drive this week
>Whiney's IRLGF unexpectedly meets his dakimakura, awkwardness ensues
>Balam reduced to a meme
>Oilfag put on exactly30 km a day driving in the bush for a week on a camp job
>Doubles has reasonable doubts about the Tesla truck
>Bandit is shilling hard for big electric

First

Nigger

>tfw you like trucks and transportation from a machinery and management standpoint but you hate globalization and wasting all this good energy hauling shit from one end of the world to the other

Yes I also would prefer it if everyone was naked and staving

>implying people didn't have food and clothes before we started putting millions of containers on ships

Why trucks have passenger seat? Do you guys have fridge/freezer and stove?

There was also about 6 billion fewer people and everyone not living near a port ate whatever they could grow or kill. So yeah, if we just kill nearly everyone in the world, we can all happily go back to wearing shirts made from empty potato sacks.

>Why trucks have passenger seat?
For paddenjers

Do you ever have them? Isnt a fridge better?

Who needs that when you have Popeye's and McDick's?

What do you think the inside of a truck looks like, that it can only fit either 2 people or 1 person and a fridge?

Bit jelly, but these wouldn't be able to take a single turn here. Stock American semi tractors already have massive wheelbases. Add an RV sleeper and you can maybe haul a single swap tank around Europe not even in terms of overall length but in terms of outer and inner turning radius.

You also don't need sleeper berths in Europe because you can drive from one side of a country to the other and back in like 5 hours.

What about hauls from spain to poland?

I don't know what that is but it's probably not very long.

Our boy is back

24 hours from Barcelona to Warsaw

For comparison, it's 45 hours from Portugal to Moscow, and it's 54 hours from Seattle to the northernmost part of Maine.

Is that 54 hours in American speed or Euro cuck speed?

both

Unless it's some kind of quantum metaphysical distance that takes the same amount of time to travel regardless of speed, that's impossible.

>being this much of a tard
the speed is the same

It can't be the same number because they're 2 different numbers.

it's the same route, the speed is the same for both, the unit you measure the speed in is irrelevant, thus the time is the same.

You don't use the same speed for both because each one would be a different speed you god damn idiot.

not sure if trolling or actually retarded

The retarded one is whoever calculated drive times for 2 different routes using the same speed even though each one would be traveled at a different speed.

>2 different routes
nigga you're beyond retarded, why the fuck are you comparing the time it takes for DIFFERENT routes? that was never the discussion

>45 hours from Portugal to Moscow
>54 hours from Seattle to the northernmost part of Maine

>American speed or Euro cuck speed

is irrelevant because you will be using the speed limit for both which is the same no matter the unit.

Barcelona to Warsaw: 2347 km (1458 mi) @ 88.5 km/h (55 mph) = 26.5 hours

Seattle to Maine: 5124 km (3183 mi) @ 103 km/h (63 mph) = 50.5 hours

Can you both stop being mongs and post the Distance & time required for both loads? Actually, I'll do it myself.

Seattle to NE Maine is 3423 miles with an estimated 50 hours.
Average speed per estimate:
68.46mph/110.1kmph

Portugal to Moscow is 2753 miles with an estimated 43 hours.
Average speed per estimate:
64.02mph/103.09

If you took the Euro load at the average US speed you would complete it in 40.2hours, 3 hours less.

If you took the American load at Eurocuck speed, it would take you 53.4, 3+ hours more.

was not the original question and you're just as dumb for doing it after he changed his original question

>why the fuck are you comparing the time it takes for DIFFERENT routes? that was never the discussion
It was literally the entire point of the discussion, from the very beginning. The discussion itself is how long it takes to drives across different countries.
>is irrelevant because you will be using the speed limit for both which is the same no matter the unit.
So it's not irrelevant then is it, if you're admitting they use different speeds, then that makes it very relevant.

To note the American load would lose about 1.5 hours if you drive into Canada. Now granted this doesn't account the BS of going through the border, sooo, it'd be kind of stupid to do so.

I kinda don't care what the original question was anymore, I'm doing the comparison because I can now.

>Portugal to Moscow is 2753 miles with an estimated 43 hours.
>Average speed per estimate:
>64.02mph/103.09
Except you can't average 64mph in a truck in Europe.

It was absolutely the original question. You and anyone else can easily scroll up and see that the very first post, from the very beginning, was dealing with the time it takes to drive from one place to another in different countries.
I'll even save you the effort and quote the post myself

fair enough

no, he asked if the 54 hour route was in US or EU speed without specifying, and you're all too fucking dumb to realise the speed for that one route will be the same for EU and US vehicles because you will be following the speed limit

The speed limits are fucking different though which is why i fucking asked which speed limit you were fucking using because it wasn't fucking obvious, and my assumption was fucking correct, because you fucking retards are using 64mph for the fucking Europe speed, even though fucking Euro trucks can't fucking go that fucking fast, which everyone except you know, you double bus rider.

nigga, it's ONE route, the speed limit doesnt change unless there's obstructions, which was never included in the question in the first place

stop changing the parameters of the question all the time, faggot

>54 hours
>US or EU speed
that was the question, and the answer is 54 hours for bouth because he never specified if "speed" was just MPH/KMH or average trucker in each continent so dumb question got a meme reply.

now kill yourself

I think the problem is, you guys aren't taking into account the difference between Imperial and Metric time.

There's no parameters. It's "how long does it take to drive from one place to another". That's about as simple as it can get. It's q distance divided by a speed. So when asked "is it 54 hours in American speed or European speed", your answer should've been American speed. I knew somehow or another you fucked this simple equation up, my mistake was thinking you used European speed for the American route, but the trip fag has revealed there problem was that you didn't use European speed for the European route.

>dry van otr for Schneider
>dispatch-chan calls me up
>"hey hit the vegas yard and swap your load for a high priority to Susanville"
>530 mile
>agree to it
>whole trip goes smooth until the last two hours
>395 between Susanville and Reno
>snow and ice
>no one else on the road
>out of the black an overturned swift trailer looms off to the side of the road
>covered in snow
>spooked
>made it to Susanville with twenty minutes left on my DOT clock

shiiiieeet

>how long does it take to drive from one place to another"
and the answer is the same because you assume you will be following the speed limit since he never specified anything else in the question

> because you assume you will be following the speed limit
Which is exactly what YOU didn't do. A truck following the speed limit would take over 50 hours to get from Portugal to Moscow.

>Which is exactly what YOU didn't do.
but i did, multiple times

You didn't though because a truck following the speed limit would take longer than 45 hours to go from Portugal to Moscow. You just punched it into Google like a retard.

but the question was about one 54 hour route.
and google says over 50 hours from lisbon to moscow so what are you even on about now?

Yeah, realize you were wrong and try to backpedal and move goal posts. Better to give up after making yourself look so stupid.

how has this gone on this long
you niggers are niggers

i said the speed is same since the start, faggot

cus some niggers dont know how to read

New thread when?

This guy started it

I want to be a truck driver in Europe. Do you really go country to country? That sounds awesome...

kek

Oh, in about 250-275 shitposts. Stay strong user.

>Door open
>Truck stop
Its like you want your cab to be dusty.

sick

>Its National Hug A Trucker Without Asking Permission Or Signalling Your Intent Day Edition

Is it really? I'm not a trucker, but I am at a truck stop at the moment and there's lots of truckers around. Should I go hug one?

Yes, what's the worst that could happen?

But they're not the same speed though
That's why you're retarded

>beginning of thread I r8 8/8
>argument goes on for way too long

Depends, do you have health insurance?

Pic is literally me. Also I think some kind of animal has died either under my hood or in my truck this week, things are not smelling fresh as of late. I took a shower earlier and the smell hasn't left

All done with my one load for the week. Time to get back to ENT and wait for that $5k to creep toward my bank account.
>tfw one bill was a mechanical triplicate
>the Photoshop goggles, they do nothing
>had to hand trace the whole thing for invoicing
Thankfully my hand muscles are still functional for writing thanks to paper logs. RIP in pepperoni, old friend.

[spoiler]it's in the dash[/spoiler]

>tfw reduced to a meme
I managed to clear four states on Wednesday, going from Des Moines, IA to Pigeon, MI hauling a load of animal feed additive. My trailer will never smell decent again.

I always look for your truck so I can fight you, but I never see it. Can I get real time updates on your whereabouts? Thx.

>so I can fight you
Just tell the truth. You want to sword fight.

Any progression on the beard growth? I've let mine do it's thing for about 6 months now, it's gotten big. Do beards just keep getting longer? Or is it like pubes or armpit hair where it gets as long as it wants and falls out

Shit I just got stuck in fucking construction out side Chicago yesterday and swung into the tank wash with 10min on the clock.

No clue. Most i can manage is a goatee at the moment. Sides grow out but stay kinda patchy and eventually I just get tired of it and shave.

Where's the blogz at?

EF, tell us all about how you met the titty monster and when you fell in love and decided to marry it.

How is this a question? I've never even heard of anyone not knowing this. Have you ever seen a beard? What generation are we in where people don't even know who ZZ Top is

Who?

When will deer season end? Stupid hunters clogging up the back roads, driving buzzed, running me off on the shoulder.

>only 4 states

I went through, in one shift, legally

>Mass
>CT
>NY
>PA
>MD
>VA

I could have probably made NC if I managed my time better

He met her at the trailer park next to the pig farm. Her momma had a thing for the guy who inseminates the pigs.

Wyoming i80 driving.

O_O

Ill type something out later.
Saw rick Harrison last night bartending at his bar/BBQ poured me a shot of crown.
Kinda wierd seeing a millionaire hustling around a full bar

Is EF banned from the discord?

Not yet anyways.

Oh. Then I'm not joining it until you ban that fucktard.

>no name busruder making demands

He's much better behaved on the discord.

Why the fuck would you join it anyway? These threads are cancerous enough nowadays as it is.

That too, but he's still a fucktard that deserves to be banned from everything.

>entire fuel island is 3 deep
>Sit back a bit waiting for movement, but it's a typical kinda Pajeet taking his break at the pump, bo/omers stuck in line inside because they want to save $3 kinda day
>Melton pulls up right next to me, tools his window down because of course Melton doesn't have a CB
>"Ay yo is you about to leave?"
>"No, I'm waiting for fuel"
>"Aight"
>Then he rolls his window up and just sits there, blocking me in
>And then pulls into the first spot that opens up
I swear to God i hate niggers. I totally understand why that one dude shot himself, that's preferable to dealing with subhumans. I would've been more upset if i really needed fuel but i was just wasting time before my appointment so i just left. Hope he gets stuck in there because the guy in front of him got diarrhea or something.

>fueling at a mega cesspool

You deserve it. And cash is about 200/month savings
Buddy
That's like 3/4 of a harley payment

>That's like 3/4 of a harley payment
This is why no one fucking likes you. You make everything about yourself. Could you not have mentioned $200 a month without drawing a connection to your financed boomer scooter?

You could probably save a lot more than$200 on fuel if you had a truck that got more than 4mpg

>Went on days off on Wednesday
>Busy as fuck for the two weeks previous
>Job hasn't come up since
Weird. Went off at the right time I guess.

I'm not forcing you to be angry that's your choice.
I do well for running stepdeck. And the freight price is adjusted accordingly.

I don't compete with swift.

I don't care how well you do or don't do, you've got no position to care about fuel savings while driving the least fuel efficient truck available. It's like talking about how you worked out yesterday half way through a double quarter pounder with extra cheese.

>you don't drive a gtr so you are in no position care about lap times

>you don't drive a literbike so you're on no position to care about acceleration

>you aren't Jewish so you're in no position to care about the stock market

Shall I continue?
It's really not that much of a factor as you think it is pulling stepdeck

>Human drivers are officially scheduled to be obsolete on July 14th, 2019

What is scheduled to happen that day that will make drivers obsolete?

Why the fuck is that doggo on such a short leash? Fuck you.

Truckers really shouldn't have dogs. If you get lonely and want some companionship or whatever my heart is bleeding purple piss, maybe you should have went into a different line of work.

Judgement Day, m8. Best to get your affairs in order.