Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Q6khJsnX94?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wife

WOOOW A THARJAFAG THREAD

Mae on the top of the thread!

>op image isn't fire emblem
Thread is already off to a great start

Goodnight /feg/, and sleep tight! You have a big day of TT tomorrow!

>tfw no subhuman hero's

Ok Yashiro

kys tharjacuck a.k.a. raul a.k.a. waste of oxygen

I fixed my xander smol, we now have reinhardt ursula and xander on horses, now we just need cecilia

My Ike is bulky

Do I just slap QR on him and call it a day?

Astram when?

What heroes aren't good at the talking stuff?

Felicia is the cutest! She means everything to me! She makes my life worth living! I couldn't go on without her! I want to hold her in my arms and never let go! My feelings for her will never fade! My love for her is eternal! I love Felicia!

yeah

>roll the TT banner because there's no way in hell I'm running through that nightmare with a 20% bonus unit

>get GRAY'd, kinda disappointed but sword valor is kinda cool

>move on to hero fest, lets see if we can get an Ike

>instantly roll Celica

Anyone tried a Falchion medic build (reciprocal aid, renewal, breath of life) for shits and giggle? Considering it on my marth or masked lucy

MAE AT THE TOP OF MY LIST OF UNITS TO 5*

hes a qt
got the horse template?

RIP the generics who died to ensure Glade held Tahra with a bunch of Iron Lances

Have a great day Raul!

and quess what other smol i just made!

whale alert

eirika!
will try ephraim later

It works really well for tempest since you get 20 health back at the start of every round. In a way they're kinda better healers since they can heal half health+ heroes better than actual healers. But most of them are fragile as fuck which means they're going to be out for a turn or two after healing.

Rolled a perfect 4 star rein and Erica today in hero fest banner

>eliwood
>beta
what does that make MK404 then?

This is good enough for TT right?

>those shitty units
>whale
Just shut up.

meant for snuggling

your .gif doesn't work

im mad

(lol

I use that build on my Lucina, she's pretty useful as a healer on TT.

Thanks user

heres the one i use, i know the others use a different one though
thanks for reminding me, updated!

Only if you're doing Hard or other 3 members can carry hard.

Got this as a free roll she's +hp -res
Is that good?

Damn. Sorry, I thought it would. I'll see if I can fix it soon.

Why is captcha so fucking annoying? How do I make it turn back into legacy captca?

No problem, bitch.

How long till we get the inevitable Al banner?

Make it quick buddy that's my wife we're dealing with

Not ideal but it's fine. She'll still do her job well.

why is mae always on top of the thread

So basically the only characters that have a chance of being relevant from Magvel to Heroes are mages, wyvern riders, pegaponies, and mayble non lance cavaliers (since they can't compete with Camus)?

Kill yourself you piece of shit

Finally finished my seth

I have rein and 2 horse blade tomes.

Not really. Nothing triangle adept won't fix though

and here it is by itself

You forgot Andy from Advance Wars, also where steam boy go?

Hopefully once thracia remake happens, they give him tons of supports since he is one of the few units with a leadership star.

What are you talking about? FE7's story is just Eliwood and his friends+retainers look for his father-->get revenge for his father-->get revenge for Ninian. It doesn't get any more personal than that.

Meanwhile FE8's conflict is LITERALLY a copy of FE6's, with Bern/Grado declaring war on the entire continent and Roy/Eirika running around between the countries fighting Bern/Grado off. The Lyon plot is secondary in Eirika's route and basically nonexistent in Ephraims.

i did a smol kellam

Have I created the ultimate mono-type defensive team?

Part of me hopes Seth is broken like he was in SS but Camus is just too good for that realistically happen

This isn't even FE, who the fuck ok'd this image?

i havent been adding non-FE stuff, if you want i can make a folder with other smols

Well, its possible if he gets 35/35 ish stats.

But DC weapons are one hell of drug.

Myrrh.
Also, Moulder the Boulder.

That'd be cool if you made side-folder, yeah. I saw few other AW smols and frieza and they were neat.

So I never got this hero before the TT Banner, but I got him like 3 times from that one banner alone. Is it because the 4* rate swap, or could they possibly bump up the odds of certain heroes in smaller banners, too?

Sword Valor is also the saving grace of that roll for me. Plus him and Mathilda might make a good duo on a high-tier defense team?

Kellam has a hard life. Fuck you for playing him like that

Who will save Armor Emblem? Hard mode: No Black Knight or Hardin.

Black Hardin

any suggestions for more smols

I like Hana

Arvis and Reptor.

that's my Julia. she can still tank Reinhardt no problem. and the extra HP can help her tank some Hectors and Ryomas.

Celica!

But Kellam's already saved Armors silly.

90% perfect, but he needs to be slightly sad-happy.

Kellam and his faggot Awakening knight design can go jump off a cliff

Alvis and Reptor

Or Hannibal assuming that he uses a damn bow, but archanea generals can also use.

alright added the sub-folder but for now it just has andy
if anyone has the other advanced wars smols and the freeza one pls post em

Arvis is probably my most hyped unit honestly. I kind of feel like IS has dug themselves into a hole relegating "boss" characters to being GHB units. I wonder if they'll change that by the time Arvis is released.

-res is one of her worst banes, but she still wipes Reinhardt

/feg/ this was posted in the last thread
>5* Jagen +6
>Berkut's Lance+, Glacies
>Distant Counter, QR3
youtube.com/watch?v=9Q6khJsnX94?
Does anyone have any off meta builds like this? I like to keep a notepad of builds I'm unaware of for building my favorite heroes who tend to be on the bottom tier side.

Just make provoke a thing like it was in the games and give him double bow.

Camilla whose boobs move up and down in the gif as opposed to the common entire sprite moving side to side.

Or Myrrh.

>tfw Awakening ruined Knights and Generals for me

-Res is a bit unfortunate but she's still good as Naga covers it up a bit. I don't think Julia sucks with any IV, though if she's -Atk she HAS to be +Spd to redeem herself.

Will go for this build if Valter is similar to Camus in that he can unlock all tiers of his great C skill at 4*. Mine is unfortunately -Spd but it gave me this idea in the first place to remedy the bane and have a fun and unique build.

Mean dogposter.

Mamori

We had Rein on a banner tho.

But yeah it seems that most important boss characters are going be GHB.

your wife is a slut

I did

>sanaki will never pee on you

Fuck yeah, SELIPH! Give me them IVs

me on the left

>Finally get Julia after 130+ orbs
>+HP -atk
God fucking damnit
Also, Doot is bonus for this TT right?

Yes.

Lol I played against the enemy team in this video. It was disappointingly easy though as his team gets wrecked by physical units. Was a good laugh though.

Final stage of Squad Assault help?

Myrrh has already been done. In any case, the more people working on smols, the better, so I'll take any pre FE13 requests.

>tfw you will never be Duke Oliver