/ssg/ - Soccer Spirits General #496

/ssg/ - Soccer Spirits General #496

Dev Notes Edition

Android: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.com2us.soccerspirits.normal2.freefull.google.global.android.common

iOS: itunes.apple.com/us/soccer-spirits/id808137814?mt=8

FAQ: pastebin.com/wNX2ME3E

Friend list: ofo.jp/j/OgjO

Recent Patch Notes: withhive.com/help/notice_view/23613

The following players will have a boosted rate during the following weekend(s):

>Aug. 11th - Aug. 13th.
Lucius (Ardor), Saramir (Whirlwind), AU77 Glayde (Thunder), Hiro (Light), Shura (Dark), Metatron (Dark, Legendary), Felix (Thunder, Legendary)

Current Events:

Rudiel's swimming pool: 8/10 ~ 8/25
Become the Galaxy Star: 8/3 ~ 8/18
Ea08 Vayne: 7/30 ~ 8/13
Mider: 7/23 ~ 8/13
Didi: 8/6/ ~ 8/20
Kalkrish: 8/13 ~ 8/27

Dev Notes: docs.google.com/document/d/1IIY1WU92e3yxM6D9b4rgQzsbFXRCS6eNDlxHk6Gh85k/edit

Previous Thread:

Dark milf legend when?!?!

Superb boss yeah. Legend? Maybe.

>Legend uniques
whale city, this is going to be hell

You don't need to whale for gold. Stop spending on scouts you fucks.

b-but that .0^+ chance of scouting a legend

lol. Just do draws. Statistically, I should be able to get 2-3 legends with the new draw rate.

make sure to record your draws in case bb trys to fuck us over again

Of course, but I don't think I will be drawing any time soon. Unless the new legend lets her use element locked totems, I have no interest.

oh well

Reminder that thunder has 2 legendary GKs now. Presty buffs when?

not again

300 rerolls yet still no Miri or Jiho, send help.

Take a break and wait for improved rates

What kind of insane skills will she have to get people to drop their maxed Prestys and Glaydes for her

>no skill balance
>no attempt to remove legend abuse
Just fucking close.

Either they nerf Glayde or she'll be next Nabi. I can't imagine how they will powercreep her without completely breaking the game but this is BB, they find a way to fuck it up

I agree, but to be fair, dev notes never have balance.

A-any leaked patch notes?
Also, can I have ssg discord link

>Its C92
>No soccer spirits doujin.
>Not even new image from noautist
Just let it die.

Which server is good to start the game?

Either Galaxy or Universe if you want less competition but most people here play at Global.

as expected from BB's disgusting fraud strategy; bait and switch
they should be reported to the gook government or their US partners tried in a federal court

oooh baby

Is there a chance that Nabi EE will make her good?
I really like her.

I also like her, user. It's my favorite kind of boy, the ones with tits.

they'll defenitly go the route of updgrading her debuff adagio, but who knows if they buff her last passive making her tanky. she already has a unique totem in a reflex/speed totem so shes def. interesting.

Is it worth starting an account with her+Serestia in galaxy?
I like them both but I don't know if they can take me far in the game.

If they make her heal block last longer she'll be great

it doesn't need to last longer since her active recovers 100% ab

wtf is this

looks nothing like ss

give serestia ci and with nabi's speed totem, she'll be able to get her broken debuffs up fast. you already have a decent mid, gk and striker would be the next logical things to look outfor.

It's not like Nabi is bad, she was just released with balanced Miri and has to compete with Meta. Just follow your dick

Uncensor patch when, they have no excuse anymore

Thank you, I guess I'll follow my dick after all.
And with chain helpers coming out it'll be easier to get Dstones for Jiho.
Btw when is best girl Noa getting the buff she deserves?

>starter units
>getting buffs
>in any mobage
yeah sure, keep dreaming. Wake up and realize that legend uniques are her buffs.

God i hope she isnt a special unit.

Anyone willing to trade a miri account for this?
I want that cutie already.

>3 good legends
>for one that needs a certain setup to be good.
just keep what you have and save up those d-stones

How do I build Beth in rainbow?

You either use someone else or go mono-light, she's still bad though.

Is she the worst legend?
How would you rank legendaries from how good they are anyway?

what are you doing alive
stay dead please

The upcoming patch may save the game, maybe.
Actually wouldn't improving the legendaries rate mean that whales will get them more easily?

strength and utility or rather what they bring to the line/team. Beth is strong but she is a free pen, even with her dr. She wouldnt be too bad if her "Charge!" activated when attacked as well and her totem GoB activated on action or when attacked. otherwise there are better options for a mid.

Poor Beth, I remember she was pretty broken two years ago when combined with Meta but now Duke took her place.

Yeah that could've actually make her decent like Bell's. My Bell's still a free pen but that change made her not totally shit.

>may save the game
More like kill the game even more. Last time I checked we are down to 6-7kish players who participate in CoD/CoI. Maybe someone checked the galaxy but I can't see it having more than 10k which is 2k less than a few leagues ago.

I love Uriel!

>been adding all these Milky aces
>no one accepted
>for a few months of CoD season
Noa ace being buffed to a triple ace? Speed+Attack+Crit
Noa buffs when?
Ardor girls buffs when?
Legend+rainbow nerfs when?

If they would limit the legendaries in a team to 3 or 4 that would fix the game.

3-4 is fine if all Legends are as bad as Nabi.
We all know that is not the case which is why use cost to limit it to one EEd legend if you have a team with 9 EEd rank 5 units then allow one more legend through support slot. This way multiple legends may still be used but at the cost of using 2*~4* units which eat less cost.

Besides that you want legends off or severely limited at early game to not deter bronzies from playing in bronze league. Its somewhat retarded that new fags have to deal with a mono legend teams or teams composing of end game units early in the game. Not to mention it kills all sense of game progression barring investment.

N-nabi isn't bad!
Just wait until she gets the EE and then she'll be the PvE goddess.

Is this game still shit or what

I haven't played in like 2 years or something

Same here, I heard the next patch will fix things up.

There'll be several QoL additions with the new patch.
We still need some proof from BB about balancing but it's a start.

there's some flickers of hope, but chances are it's going to be one good patch and then back to shittiness again.

Danbi is my waifu

One of the main deterrents from CoD was RNG from co-op defense fucking things up. It will now be impossible for co-op to trigger in PvE mode. A lot of people were asking for this.

Noob here, what's co-op?

I hope so

its when a 3rd unit pops up when you shoot from the left or right side. It can also fuck you up by popping an extra 1-2 units when you get a solo shoot. rarely will it ever save you

Oh I remember when that shit happens I can't seem to do damage to the goalie at all, glad it's gone.

I hope cow EE turns her into "WW Victoria".