Korean quality

Best car korea has ever built

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qedwTyqZt_U
usatoday.com/story/weather/2017/01/12/northern-california-drought-ends/96487788/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wow, a fake hood vent! Never seen such a thng before

Jesus Christ that guy ages so well...

source ?

Plastic piece of shit car

youtube.com/watch?v=qedwTyqZt_U
verdict: not as posh as the Germans

the asshurt in the comments section is amazing
WOW it turns out the koreans cant build a perfect car yet how can it be!?

>California experiencing the biggest drought in centuries
>chap empties out an entire water bottle on car for gibs

when will the suffering end?

Try not living in a desert mate.

he looks like an older woman with a dyke haircut

That's genuinely bad and I've been in knackered old Ladas and Land Rovers

>Faggot who lives in a place with no water complains when somebody who lives in a place with too much water uses some water

Why do you desertcunts act like water is some precious rarity that can be "wasted".

Its China Town, Jake.

I can do that in my E90

It's just water.
It clearly rained much more that day, as is usual.

This guy is even worse than Doug

That's because E90's are trash.

If by "worse" you mean better, then yes.

Wow the KIA stinger is sooooo niiiice !

> K E K

>Matt Watson
Clearly paid off by Audi/VAG

lmao sure asshurt kia cuckold

Just you wait user. Screencap this.

Not everyone lives in a place where water has any chance of getting rare.
Here we are looking at how to grow gills.

Look at the Skoda branded bottle. He was probably in a VAG press even and was asked to shit on the Stinger.

i saw a cee'd GT and an i30 N today and i legit think they're the nicest-looking hot hatches out right now. the i30 N burned an AMG A45.

i wish i'd get paid for this shilling but i'm doing it for free.

>hey guy, do a video
>okay, about what masters?
>the Stinger. off camera, shake things around as much as you can. like seriously, break shit. when it gets all loosey goosey turn the camera on, and show the audience how wobbly it all is
>yes masters

gg.

All memes aside that is genuinly shitty build quality

I will never ever trus gooks ever in building a luxury car. Luxury is about trust, not just design and soft plastics

If things get that loose after shaking them around, then your car is still truly shit. I couldn't do that in my Opel after shaking everything like a caveman. And they aren't great at interiors either.

Even my 2009 Civic doesn't do that. Jesus fucking Christ Korea, get your shit together.

That's nothing. Hyundai and Kia engines are literally self detonating as we speak. They've recalled like a million of them already.

Here's where shit gets worse. If you bought the car used, even at a Hyundai or Kia dealership, you get nothing. If your car is over 100,000 miles, you get nothing. And some models that are affected haven't been recalled yet. People are literally stuck with cars about as useful as Jenny Craig in North Korea

>Luxury is about trust
kek, tell that to VAG
Your "luxury" is just marketing.

VAG is a trusted brand in europe.
If VAG is that bad in the US thats your problem.

>VAG is a trusted brand in europe.
Wrong

If you actually watched his channel and weren't a buthurt korean alcoholic man, you would realize that he is only biased towards Jaguar, Land Rover, etc. Because he is a fucking brit. He has praised Lexus over the Germans many times. Your garbage korean car just happens to be that, garbage.

It is. Even Skoda and Seat.

>Korean build quality

HAHAHA, OH WOW, This shit is literally Lincoln/Cadillac tier.

i know it's bad but do you REALLY have to start comparing them to american cars? seems a bit rude to me.

This

M80 my house is going to be underwater before it gets dry

Stop using spray irrigation and your water shortage will end immediately. California is the only state the doesn't use drip irrigation because you're fucking retarded.

good. hopefully the population of california drops considerably and then some functioning people can move into the empty neighborhoods once the weather sorts itself out

So why the hell should I care if things wiggle a bit if I tug on them?

>Cheby SS

I think its because the Stinger is competing against BMW, and if you got the BMW you wouldn't have these "issues".

lol did the amg know they were racing cause the a45 is like the hottest hatch there is besides the rs3

>why should I care if my 40k brand new car falls apart as I drive it off the lot

to be honest it wasn't a race, the a45 didn't compete. the driver was a pretty girl looking super sad, fell in love a bit when i saw that desu but i guess she was driving her bf's car.

so yeah, the i30 N just fucking took off regardless. sounded pretty brutal too.

I don't know. I can't say I've ever gone into a vehicle and started pulling and pushing on random pieces to try and pull them apart. I had no idea this was what you're supposed to do in a car.

my diagnosed sperg cousin does that. guess that says a lot about this board.

haha hahahahhhahahh
funny

The camera is good to him, irl he shows age but for sure he has aged better than most people will.

At least those two are plush and soft, respecting their landbarge heritage. Stinger is reportedly "sporty" (read- humps humps humps humps).

I'm not defending this car since I'd never buy it, but won't most cars do shit like this if you try it?

>$5 million Ferrari
>fake hood scoop

For the most part, but most Jap cars don't have trim this loose after 20 years on the road.

Ok, that is bad.
gets it

It's only a fake vent in amerifatistan, the golden has functional vents, no idea why.

*Holden

>Wrong

Wrong.

none of that shit on my 21 year old bmw 5 series
And believe me I tested everything after watching these webms

>i was right all along

fucking KEK

It just baffles me how Kia marketing actually worked on so many people and that some actually expected that Korea will actually build a quality car.
Like seriously people how naive can you be?

People on Veeky Forums are fucking retarded. Thought I was posting b8 and now that this shit happens all the gook loving soybois are gonna keep their mouth shut.

California's drought ended last year you stupid

usatoday.com/story/weather/2017/01/12/northern-california-drought-ends/96487788/

enjoy your mud

I'm not even sure my Saturn does this

at least saturn got their overuse of cheap plastics right. everything was cheap and rattly from factory but nothing ever breaks. source: am SC2 owner.

It's all fun and games right now user.

HOLY FUCKING GOD WHAT THE FUCK

HOW

No corvette plastic gif?

imagine the rattle

My '99 Corolla doesn't give at all.
You might get the lid of the arm rest off (which is just held on by the tiniest of clips) and maybe the shifter cover, but that's about it. It's as solid as a brick.
Oh and maybe let the airbag go off, don't trust that thing.

>Skoda
That's mixed.
Some still think it's eastern European shit.
I see them as a gen late, cheap VWs.
Although apparently they're making them cheaper now, because they were gen late VWs, but cheaper than the used VWs. And that hurt the VW sales.

kek

Hell, that is far far worse than the Haval

2016 Passat. None of my shit does this or anywhere near it.

>implying ~luxury~ makers don't do the same

WOW that really sucks Jesus Christ. That is coming from someone who owns a GM car. I tried this in my car and it didn't budge but granted it did that standard plastic creaking noise. Buttons are pretty much on par tough. Knobs are solid on my car they dont wobble like that.

You do realize Koreans are worse than Jews right? They would steal everything from everyone and resell it. Even their sushi restaurant where they yell out IRRASAEMASE in fake Japanese is opened to cheap white folks who can't tell the difference between authentic sushi vs Korean shit sushi drenched in teriyaki sauce.

Just stop patronizing shit from this shithole country.

My Toyota dealer said exactly the same desu

Did not know we were in a drought. I waste more water when washing my car in my driveway. Is it still on? I also always see lots of water in stores and really cheap. Even get free 24 packs with my grocery delivery. I guess the stupid government doesnt not know grocery stores exist. Buy your water there dumb asses.

my shitty meme car (mr2 spyder) has real, functional hood and side vents and it was a budget sports car. How hard is this to get right

my shitty corolla has fake ass vents in the front bumper, but if i drill them out or simply replace them with some steel mesh i can place my air intake there or run some ducting to cool the brakes
supercar fags btfo

Same thing

It's easy on a MR car, because it isn't going to rain on the engine. Oh, wait...

>Why should I care if my very expensive new car feels as flimsy as a Chinese scooter

I had an heart attack when I saw this the first time. Kek the Kia stunger is doomed

sure is a lot of water to the left

Hhahaha all the Korean fanboys are so butthurt in the comments '''I'm unsubbing this channel'' they don't realize that the Stinger is an overhyped piece of shit
>BUT LOOK WAT U GET FOR THE MONEY
lmfaoo snowlfakes

This is one of the few unbiased Stinger reviews out there.
Lost respect for dougdemuro who was definitely paid to make this shitbox sound as a panamera.
Coming from someone who works at an international PR and Digital agency, there's a huge campaign by KIA to shove this car in our faces through reviews (paid/ privilege/ benefits) by industry influencers, and thousands of positive comments across different social media sites. And it's definitely working, look at how many Veeky Forumstists have actually fallen for the Stinger meme.

Imagine how horrid the interior will be in 2-5 years...

I am from slovakia
VAG has probably 70% of the market here
WV are viewed as expensive and reliable
Skoda and Seat as cheaper alternative
audi is for luxury, though expensive to fix

none of them as a brand have some reputation of unreliable
people can bash specific motor, like 2.5 TDI, but WV and skoda are considered safe bets when buying in general population, equivalent to toyota and honda in the US

Which is ironic since japs did (and still do) the exact same thing.