>drives them all yet keeps them immaculate
>rocks the double denim
how /our/ can one /guy/ get?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Muscle_Car_Museum
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He is too good for us, we don't deserve him

***blocks Leno's nurger***

MAKE A VIDEO ON THE CITROEN SM WE SEE IN THE BACKGROUND ALREADY YOU LAZY SELFISH PRICK REEEEEEEEE

>drives them all yet keeps them immaculate

He probably has a team of poor people to do that for him.

He genuinly loves his festiva shogun shitbox and i love him for that reason alone

can confirm theres an entire barrage of people in burbank town who help keeps thing running. from seattle to nevada to la.

This.

He literally enjoys automobiles. No matter what propels it he will find a way to enjoy it

Otto cycle? Loves it
Diesel cycle? Loves it
Turbine? Loves it
Steam piston? Loves it
Hybrid? Loves it
EV? Loves it
Pedal car? Loves it

Even if he doesn't love it he talks about its downsides with fondness or with acceptance

>Heh, that's how it is guys you just gotta work with that.

He is, shall I say, mature?

Learned about waterless coolant and some rust repair products from his youtube videos. He's a good guy.

i hope his will states that the collection will go to the crusher when he dies

that would be awesome

this
and this

lmfao he won't do that, he's not that kind of guy

he will likely have some kind of trust or museum set up for the cars, it could probably run indefinitely if he just invests his money and uses the interest to maintain the museum and vehicles

he has no kids so it's not like they'll be getting anything

datass

>i like eating sandwiches
>i also like eating shit
>im the best
fucking lmao nice logic retard

if i had his money i would be just like him
steam cars and all

>Gives show to Conan O’Brian
>cries and takes his show back

Not /my/ guy.
Jay lenos a faggot

>i hope his will states that your moms ass will go to the crusher when he dies aka muh dick

If ever the Gubment was to try to ban ICE cars, I am certain that this man of men would spend his fortune on lawyers to not only crush that idea but to rewrite the constitution to include the "right to own a ICE car of any age, size or displacement"

Jay has a genuine passion for cars, it's funny comparing the way he talks about cars compared to the 18 year old idiot YouTubers who jizz themselves over the numbers.

I enjoy hearing the happiness and enthusiasm in his voice when he talks about cars and motorbycles

how can you be so bitter ?

autism and otherwise shitty genetics, take pride in the fact that they are the lowest of the low and do not enjoy the great gift of life given to them by the lord and jesus christ

Something like this crazy mofo
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Muscle_Car_Museum

NBC was to blame for this
Ratings dipped when Conan was put in and NBC panicked

Best car guy