>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

hearthpwn.com/decks/894131-j4ckiechans-26-2-frozen-throne-control-warlock
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Literally everyone tell you you to not craft until the meta settles down.
People do it anyway.
You all disgust me.

Will someone help me with this miracle rogue deck?
I have no idea what I'm doing. I just crafted questing adventurers and van cleef.

nth for DK anduin is cancer

Please don't be a prince.

>want to dust the hunter legendarys i got
>then i remember that its only 800 dust and that makes fuck all
god damn

Might as well keep them so you don't ever open them in a pack again.

hmm

Can we all agree on that the best deck of the expac will be either warlock or paladin?

Fifth for /hsg/ ShillCon 2k17

My two main classes so I hope you're right

DEAD NIGGERS

What were you saying about Discolock agin, /hsg/?

>tfw those were the heroes I got

got arfus from 3 packs on NA

i cant believe im saying this, but i really hope all the aggro decks come back

>in adventure
>equality the dragon
>bitch tells me its not as good of an idea as I think it is
>hit his face 4 times and win

? what did blizzard mean by this

>Rogue players, Trump and Reynad thought Manleera was good
Doesnt seem like it after the fifth win against her

Which classes got the best support and which ones got the worst?

I'll start:

Warlock > Paladin > Priest > Warrior > Druid > Hunter > Rogue > Mage > Shaman

Have we started the control meta?

>Rogue steals Innvervate
>out-ramps the Druid
>finishes with Savage Roar
Okay then.

help me decide on how to play this game
a) don't dust anything, continue using an absolute garbage deck for a year or so until I happen to open good cards (if I haven't quit by then)
b) dust some cards even though they might be useful, think up a cheap fun deck and craft it
c) dust some cards even though they might be useful, make a midrange hunter

Is midrange hunter still the most viable cheap deck despite getting nothing useful from this expansion and other classes getting tons of taunt, lifesteal, etc.?

To be fair, the classes that got the worst support didn't really need it in the first place.

No, don't dust! You never know when a unicorn might show up. The cards you see as useless now will be the cHaMpIoNs of tomorrow!

>Put two Ice Blocks in my EleMage deck
>Shaman opponent has me outvalued all game with DK hero power and a strong board
>Can't kill me because Iceblocklol and I crush his face with Grommash spawned from Sindragosa's champions

Can we please just HoF that fucking secret already?

People saying uther is best dk, but the eu meta around rank says different fucking hunters creating op as fuck beasts and fucking warlocks healing every turn has fucking ruined this fucking game

buy some packs? if you didn't save a ton of gold from the last expansion then you really don't have another option.

>no anduin
Pain, I need to craft anduin and raza now.

hunter is bad

BAD

Reposting from last thread. I just hit rank 5 with midrange hunter. Its working pretty good against all the greedy DK decks on the ladder right now, and its really fucking cheap.
>Macaws and Stitched add a lot of value (Stitched Tracker is outright bonkers), razormaw have insane versability by getting poisonous into your cats or shit like that.
>You can add the DK hero in the place of medivh or one Call if you are facing a lot of Druids, Shamans and warlocks playing zoo / token decks, or leave as it is if you are facing paladins, priests, warriors.
I had a lot of fun, but im biased, midrange hunter is one of my favorite decks of all time. I seen some corpsebride memery with loot hoarders, but tracker seem much better and reliable. Pulling beastmaster and highmanes everytime is great.

I started recently

Sure but I'm comparing 500-dust hunter with 500-dust [every other class] and they all seem worse

Wow 3 health every turn after 10 turns that's crazy no class has ever had sustain like that.

Any wild deck where I can play DK Gul'dan?

I wanted hunter golden feelsbadman

d) stop playing

>80 packs
Got the deathknights of Mage, Rogue, Shaman, Warlock.
Any of them used in good decks?

so you have to invest money in the game. playing some crap tier3 deck because you can't afford to spend money on the game must be humiliating.

why not quit if you can't play how you want to?

Eu?

>the defile animation

I hope whoever was responsible for this abomination was fired.

You should be glad it's not a golden prince

I already saw 2 notifications from 2 guys in my friendlist getting a golden prince

don't dust commons or rares
dust shit epics and legendaries
if you have any doubts if something is bad, ask here
don't dust anything that you are not sure if it is shit
that's about it

>tfw beating taunt warrior with my shitty zoolock deck
Feels good.

d) focus on the class that you think you'll enjoy playing and have the most cards for, don't even try to think competitively and just try to have fun with what little you have instead, dust everything from classes you don't intend to ever play, and lastly increase your collection by playing lots of arena, not by grinding constructed

That's my general advice for new players, but I think it's sound advice for anyone with limited resources. But hey, if you just want to be able to get to Rank 10, go ahead and craft midrange hunter. Just know that it'll get really boring to play after a while.

priest hero has such shit art detail, but I'm curious if the golden animation saves it.

Mage and Warlock DKs are good

Shaman's is a fun meme

Rogue's is....eh.

56 packs

Please r8

>craft lich king
>dies every single time after i drop it

Whats the point? For one fucking random spell that sometimes cucks me? Fuck this shit

NA

So do I make jade druid or control paladin?

>death grip grabs tirion
>instant concede even though he was winning
damn it feels good to be a priest

>Jade Druid

*skulks behind you*

nothing personnel.....kid....

>Token Shaman is still absolute cancer
Wow, it's like nothing has changed

congrats

I take it you only have one unleash the hounds, no nesting rocs, and no removal because they're not needed vs greedy decks? Or are they just not needed in general?

What do you think of bearshark?

Haven't seen that card played a single time so far.

It's nice to see that all variations of Mage are still practically unchanged and just as cancerous as before.

Jade druid it is then

This

It's doubly painful because I crafted it in Gold since I thought the animation was so cool

How in the world do I make a control Hunter deck? Help me, /hsg/.

all the new mage cards suck honestly

What you expected, its a high priority target. Like a ragnaros.
If it lives more than one turn you win, but you shouldn't depend only on it.
LK is nothing more than a finisher in some midrange and control decks, but it's honestly pretty unreliable compared to rag before it got tossed into wild.

Shaman and Warrior haven't changed either. Blizzard seriously needs to buff other cards.

That's b). Makes sense though. I didn't do well in my first couple arena runs but I guess I'll get better eventually.
Alright thanks

Fucking all these cancer jackiechan warlocks

Fucking parhetic, cancer fucking begins

What's the cheapest dk lock deck around? Because I'll need the budget version of that.

lucky fuck

Most cards of all classes suck. There is no big meta shake. Just small buffs to a handful of already existing decks. Remind me of kharazan.

We are going to have the same ungoro meta for 8 fucking months till next expansion drops.

Warlock is the mightiest class.

You had 1 expansion where the stars aligned and warlocks power waned, but now Gul'Dan is back and he's got to make up for his time away.

>jackiechan warlock
Is it named after a player or Jackie Chan himself? If there's a warlock build that involves fighting on ladders while juggling babies then please share the decklist

Literally just search for 'Demon' and put everything in, then sprinkle the removals, taunts and heals

It's not that bloody hard to build a deck

>HE PREORDERED FOR THIS

So, all warlocks i played against were basically just stacking aoe into aoe till i gave up, with the eventual DK to bring back more aoe.
Is that the optimal warlock deck? What a fucking annoying cunt.

Some of your cards have anti-synergy with one another. For starters, try:

-1 Shadowstep
-2 Cold Blood
-2 Sinister Strike
-1 Shiv
-1 Questing Adventurer

+2 Hallucination
+1 Patches or Mimic Pod
+2 SI:7 Agent
+2 Vilespine Slayer
After that it mostly comes to tech choices. I don't know what crazy shit you can do with the DK yet, but this is a bit more consistent of a miracoli deck. Sap wasn't seen much last meta but I think it's a good choice right now considering all the greedy shit people are playing. I HIGHLY recommend crafting Vilespine for this reason. Shiv could replace sap, SI is replaceable, sometimes you maybe want Shaku or Sherazin. It's a hard deck to play and builds are tight and meta dependent, so I would netdeck some known good rogue player as the meta progresses for tech choices.

Hope this helps

>play tavern brawl
>getting my ass handed to me by warrior
>keeps tanking up while killing me
>get kabal courier
>get DK jaina from it
>lifesteal my way back to full and beat him
The next game I got archbishop and beat the guy to fatigue because I had his deck, no better feeling

What the fuck
Jaina's DK deck is absolutely shit if you don't draw the DK, unlike other mage decks where you can just discover every spell on earth
Maybe I'm missing something

did you mean to type 256 packs?

are you running a full elemental mage or just putting jaina in regular control mage

Arena can be tough at first, but after a while you get a really good feel for it. If you're not using HearthArena yet, I recommend it until you feel a bit more confident in your own picks. According to some people watching good Arena players like Kripp or Hafu can help too, but I've never done that, so I can't really say. Would make sense though.

>token cancer complaining about other decks
mein sides

>same ungoro meta

new warlock deck shits on all the token decks real hard

This is the one day every few months everyone is excited to play, what the fuck is wrong with you? Why come here to be a bitter prick if you don't play the game anymore?

this warrior blood giants deck looks fun as hell.

>Jaina's DK deck
What deck, exactly? I've seen the DK thrown into random decks with no synergy and seen it in elemental mage decks with plenty of synergy

the zoolock deck? other a control deck?

>Pirate Warriors keep stepping to me
>Keep beating them down with Freeze Shaman

Drakkari Defender is the fucking MVP of day 1.

Its literally the number one deck on hearthpwn doesnt even require a brain to pilot, i was watching his stream live he went from 19 to rank 5 in like an hour and a half

full elemental mage, but with no pyros

You arent supposed to play another deck, just pick an pre existing mage deck and throw the DK in as an alternative win condition.
She fits pretty well with secret mage and freeze mage.
Dont be stupid to try to meme elementals such as gedon or anomalus into it.

warlock looses against n'zoth his clears suck against good deathrattles

also, play skelemancer!

>Rogue steals my fucking DK.

But I don't own any of the cards for either of those decks
Guess I just won't play jaina then

haven't encountered it in play yet, is it because it's slow or what?

Take out all elementals, make a normal mage deck, any you would normally see before the expansion got released, and add the DK. She creates her own elementals, you dont need them.

Both are fine choices but Jade Druid might actually be busted with Lich, Infestation, DK, etc.

It makes the most sense to craft the two primordial drakes first, right? I'm sitting on 800 dust currently.

Goddamn I love Spreading Plague.

I do play the game. I don't shill for it on internet messageboards though.

Ah I see
hearthpwn.com/decks/894131-j4ckiechans-26-2-frozen-throne-control-warlock

Looks like the same deck everyone theroycrafted, I was expecting some special twist

Mage has once again so many cards and packages to choose from i'm having trouble slimming it to a 30 card deck

The end of the animation abruptly cuts off and disappears. It's fucking jarring.

Its slow, ugly, not very noticeable, and dont chain well into one another as a smooth big animation.