Y A M A H A
B E S T

DUCATI
U
C
A
T
I

will motorbikes ever become the think those damn kids do again or are they religated to old fart's and the background of rap videos?

>le angry bike meme

>millennials

i think you know the answer

yea, maybe it will come back around with the next gen as they rebel against their pussy footing parents

What's the twingo of motorcycles?
High af Daytona or smiling ninja?

smiley daytona

>When_you_do_all_the_mushrooms.jpg

Well with birth rate slowly on the decline there are less kids to ride now. Most guys between their 20s and 30s don’t have kids so there isn’t a new generation being raised around bikes at the moment.

Today a old man on a GS1200 tried to race me versus my DL-1000, I won.

Honda Cub or Tomos obviously

>GS1200
Why do people do this?

It`s comfortable for older manger types who like bikes and have lots of bucks. Still my aerodynamically shaped half windscreen took me to victory, that and he didn`t want to race faster than 180kph.

I meant why type R1200GS as GS1200.
I know why they buy the bike.

They just call it a GS1200 here, the R is for stickers.

That's retarded.

Spotted this in the parking lot.
Yes they are actually pages glued on.

>katana riders

Wtf
Is that death note?

Looks like dildos but its cheaper than paying a place to wrap the bike with vinyl that looks like whatever that is.

Among other things

Mite b cool with a part of clear

>tfw your ninja isn't the ugliest out there
almost makes me feel a little bit better about being poor as shit

i was gonna write a tl;dr on how to fix this but this is just too badly done. the paper is bubbling, it's all hard edges that will never smooth out right, they didn't clear coat it after, they used only plebcore mangas, its shit, absolute shit, probably owned by a "IM NOT LYKE DE OTHUR GRILLS TEE HEE" anime club dwelling beta orbiter cultivator womyn

getting that N+1 feel really strong these day's, can''t stop looking at bikes I could buy

Im so fucking happy. First time my DT 125 has run in 6 years.

Congrats user!

Alright so I'm a new rider. I usually ride to work and school. What are must-haves to carry with you when you ride? I usually carry a multi-tool and a air gauge with me.
Also what kinds of bags do you guys take with you I'm not really buying into the whole expensive as shit "motorcycle" backpacks.

noice, also get some ventilation

2 xanax and a butcher knife.

I dont carry any tools on me at all, and just wear a normal backpack and put the shit i need in for work in that. When i am just going for a ride ill wear the backpack but only carry something to drink and my hat in it.

Thanks
Dont worry i opened the doors immediately afterwards

Wish I could pack my .45, but I don't think my work would approve.

Got my everyday messenger bag with me, stored in my top case.
I have my leatherman, disk lock, spider web, straps and tank bag in there.

Only thing I bring with me is my gigantic testicles and a packet of Quavers.

is 250 miles of twisties too much in one day?

on a 50cc scoot yes
on anything else no

you might think that then you'll walk into the shop, try on a kriega and you'll be amazed.

yeah its expensive but this is military grade bomb proof and weather proof materials, it will last a life time so its not a bad investment at all.

When you're on a long ride and your shoulders are in agony from that shitty backpack you have you will wish you paid the money and got a proper bag.

also, a waterproof overall is useful to have if you live in unpredictable weather like england

I have a 1200cc sportsbike

>1200cc sportsbike

Which?

Anyone else here like the smell of brake cleaner?

I just use isopropyl alcohol, seems to get the job done.

You have the worst r1200, don't flatter yourself

zzr1200

I was expecting it to be hentai and was disappointed

>he thinks his tourer is a sportsbike

>Sportbike

No.
Nor do I like the taste, or the feeling in my eye, or in my crack.

Gotta be honest, I have thought about wanking with wd40

Daily reminder that you dont need crush washers if you tighten your drain bolt tight enough

If you weld your sump plug up it'll never leak oil.

First bike for me is either a 2011 ninja 250r or 2006 Suzuki gs500f. Which would be better to beat the crap out of and then resell in a year or so? Both are fairly clean.

Daily reminder EF wheelies and you don't.

Daily reminder.

Daily reminder that you're still a faggot

Hey /dbt
I been looking for a super cheesey wanna be track bike that falls short in every category and makes me look like an edgy power ranger.
I also need to carry around my wife's son on the pillion to and from the magic meets we go to.
I think I've decided on the FZ after making a mock up in this simulator.

Lel, you do one wheelie and think you're the best. I've done two wheelies so I'm objectively better.

Hey /dbt
I been looking for a super ugly sister gf that falls short in every category and makes me look like a desperate sperg lord.
I also need to post pictures of her so random neckbeards on the internet can jack off onto pictures of her so I can feel like even more of a cuck.
I think I've decided on the fuck ugly bridge troll after making a mock up in this simulator.

Daily reminder
Of best bike

Daily reminder all Harley riders are homos.

Ninja retains resale value better but a 500 is a 500 even if it is a shitzuki

Evening lads, PSanon here, you know the drill, gimme dem pictures and I'll shoop them.

>my teeth hurt

>not a ktm 500
Dropped

>not a ticking firebomb
picked back up

Maybe he likes riding his bike rather than putting fires out 24/7.

Didn't do too much, just tried to cut down some of the noise. That's a real nice picture mane.

there is a 95 anime girls bike going for 2k bongs, considering picking it up

Let's see.

Thank you! I love riding along the beach

>ducutty

mcs-scotland.co.uk/used/bike/51/679052/1995-honda-cb400-400-super-four.aspx

Looks good, though you can knock them down on the price with that kind of mileage.

Friendly reminder SUZUKI still best Dual Sport
[pic some random user badass Suzuki rider]
i'm still buried in snow

yea definetly they literaly just said "uh it's from 1995 so let's sell it for 1995"

Thanks. Sorry for the compression the 4MB limit sucks.

Very jelly, I wish I had a comfy beach to park my bike on and take pictures of. I just have a medieval town instead which clashes horribly with my Tuono.

Also this picture gives me hella comfy vibes.

>Snow

Lolll, what a loser.
Snow ain't nothin' when you have a Yamaha.

Compression aint a problem my dude, Topaz plugins punch image artefacts square in the penis. Nice pics, how do you like the TW?

i have successfully ridden my DRZ400 through some snow a few times just fine.
i'm just feelin' lazy right now and its warm and comfy inside

Yeah I love this edit, totally changes the three main layers/colors. More of a late 50's thing goin on.

>how to ride in the snow
>get better tires

Number 2 on the way

A small hiking camelback with the water pack removed is just enough to lug my few things to work every day. Otherwise I just shove them in my jacket. I have a repair kit that sits under my seat that allows me to tighten or repair almost everything on the bike, and short of having no oil or anything with me, I can at least tighten down loose bash plates and clutch screws, as well as paneling and other such things.

As for a tire pressure gauge, unless I carried an air pump it won't matter. I've run my tires from 20psi to 32psi and I've been able to make it home no problem either way. The important issue is that if I had a flat, I don't need a tire pressure gauge to tell me so.

Multi tool is fine but I don't need one seeing as I have a mini repair kit that comes with the bike from the manufacturer.

I like it a lot!

Awesome senpai!!!!!
Thank you and have a nice weekend.

DRZ400
320lbs wet
32HP/24TQ
Base $7200
5spd

WR250R
295lbs wet
28HP/17TQ
$6700
6spd

XR400R
275lbs wet
32HP/24TQ
$5300 (2004)
5spd

XR250R
250lbs wet
28HP/17TQ
$4700 (2004)
6spd

KLX300
260lbs wet
33HP/21TQ
$4700 (2003)
6spd

CRF250L
230lbs wet
65HP/50TQ
$1000
8spd

While i would take a CRF250L over a DRZ any day.
Its a heavy slow turd.

My leather jacket over my riding jacket no longer works, I have to use my hunting jacket these days.

Gloves were by camera for this pic.