North American Cancer Thread /nact/

Kill your local ricer faggot, save a neighbourhood

Is there anything worse than these fucking faggots buzzing around in their rattle can piece of shit 20 year old ford fiestas?

Seriously what the fuck can be done about this shit, these cunts zip around at 3am by my parents house and wake up my mother, will calling the police do anything or do I have to kick one of these faggots teeth in

nobody gives a shit about you or your geriatric mother. Stay mad.
>>>r/eddit

Anyone with an obnoxious exhaust really. Fourbanger and vee ate alike.

oh hey, its that faggot from high school who has no friends and has to stance a 500 dollar piece of shit because he's too anemic and socially retarded for sports

You need to lighten up some

Why u mad tho

Autism

Boooo hoooo I am going to "kick someone's teeth in" because their car is loud. No you're fucking not, you're a pussy.

>they wake my mommy
Does that keep her from making you your big boy chocolate chip pancakes in the morning?

WHAAT??? Someone can enjoy something without me enjoying it too?

Sperg some more faggot.

what he said:
do I have to kick one of these faggots teeth in

what he does:
sits in his home and silently gripes at some guys driving past in their shitboxes

too bad the bus driver won't follow him for you faggot

I hope they continue just to annoy you and your whiney mother some more.

sounds epic to me

nah fuck off cunt lol wrong board

Diesel lifted bro truck faggots are much worse than ricer faggots.
You probably woulsnt realize that, OP, because you yourself are a diesel brotruck faggot.

t. guy who wants to call cops on some "socially retarded" ricer, cry me a fucking river faggot

come and get us

Brah ain't nothin wrong with diesel trucks or their owners.

For real though brah, you wish you could afford a truck.

*BRRRRRRRRAPPPPPPPP*

> When you've been huffing gasoline and forget to post the picture

People with straight piped V8s and motorcycles are 1000x worse. Dieselfags are even worse than they are because all of them sound like complete shit.

All human beings deserve death.

Shit my friend is that fucking trashcan?

don't fuck with chocolate chip pancakes.
those are gud

agreed
I'm okay with rice
I just want to stop seeing
>[HOONIGAN]
>MONSTER
>ROCKET BUNNY

there are other brands that are better that rocket bunny, hoonigan is a car channel run by hipster retards (they are talented though). Why don't ricers want to be individualistic anymore?

maybe if you werent a poorfag living on a shitty main road you wouldnt have issue

maybe your retard parents shoulda thought about this when buying the fucking house

You are aware that "quiet" cul de sacs are part of the problem and completely ruin neighborhood layouts and driving distances, right? Fucking clown.

>being this cucked by your town council
ahaha holy shit

no one cares about your poorfag opinions go back to your projects

>live on a main road
>get at least 3 losers zipping up and down every night
>everytime one of them speeds off you faintly hear police siren noises at the top of the hill chasing after them
Must suck to live in a shit country were not even civil protection cares about you lol

> Live in rural as fuck town
> Live on dead end side street
> Live a few hundred yards from "main road"
> Main road has only one traffic light and 25mph speed limit
> Diesel trucks and Harleys ruin your quality of life on the daily
> You wish for the fart cannon Hondas of many years gone by

Holy shit lmfao

Who the fuck built something like this

woah

You're lucky bro I used to live in the city and every Sunday night I'd be woken up by some loud exhaust now I live in a small town with a bunch of old people and I wish I still heard that kinda stuff every once n awhile

>every single women in this photo is obese
murica

Oh that explains it all. Thanks I never got why Americans couldn't just walk.

what town is this ? I'd like to barricade this street.

based post that could sum up a lot of posts

Just spill motor oil on the corner of the street around 10pm. Should teach them a lesson.

It's in Afton, Missouri, which is part of St. Louis.

BOOOM.

LMAO OWNED

There's a ricer faggot in my neighborhood with a stanced 350z with a big ass obnoxious spoiler that says "THICKER THAN A SNICKER" on it.

The only way to beat them is to out-rice them. Buy a shitbox and make it louder, rev to limit next to his house at 2am, put a fuckhuge spoiler on your car that says "I HATE NIGGERS"

At least the truckers dont need the attention of everyone within 5 kilometers

I love blocking in people who drive big SUVs and trucks. I call it the gigantic faggot tax; if you drive a gigantic faggot car, you will get taxed in the form of me blocking you in. The best part is that the people who drive these sort of shit-heaps are always pussies.

>you must be 18 years or older to post on this site

well at least you guys have a fortels too

t ballwin fag

this is exactly how people bitched about hot rodders in the 50s and 60s. same shit different day.

Maybe thats why moms have 4 wheel drive SUVs. when the road gets blocked little timmy isnt going to be late for school

itt busriders trying to act tuff by pretending they have friends to harass neighbours with their fartboxes. Go watch some anime kiddos

OP, I had a similar situation and my solution was simple. I ordered a decal that said "I'm so gay I can't drive straight", put it on his car early in the morning and waited. A couple days later I saw him trying to peel it off with his fingers. Pretty sure he paid to have it professionally removed. Never heard him farting around again. I think his girlfriend left him and he moved out too.

You should go out in the middle of night with a mask on and pour a bucket of paint all over it. Dont come straight from your house though

He keeps it garaged. He isn't nearly as annoying as he used to be though. He used to go around revving right next to cars, setting the alarms off in the morning almost everyday.

>Find where they park
>3cm wide pile of thermite on top of the hood over the axle
>Light with magnesium strip
>Melts through engine and axle rendering the car useless

Meh i have a straight piped wrx and i keep it under 3k in neighborhoods streets. No louder than the harley or boomer muscle car.

Only way to really kill the ricer is to let the ricer kill himself. Soon 3rd or later they'll catch their 3rd strike or wrap themselves around a tree or the combination of the 2

People defending 4" offset 12' lifted, never offroaded, straighpipe melonballer coal rollers that chuck a river of rocks behind them whilst tailgating a mom in her corolla at 110km/h on the highway.