Show ‘em boys...

Other urls found in this thread:

atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/cto/d/1991-bmw-e30-318is/6472489316.html
suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/details.html?id=233015691&lang=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is it bad that I like this

Yes it is very very bad

Especially since you don't need to ghetto rig one

Lmao!! What planet are you guys living on. This is hilarious senpai!!

That looks like a photoshop.

no it's badass

atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/cto/d/1991-bmw-e30-318is/6472489316.html
What price should I offer and should I buy it as a first car. No "durr 4cyl faggot" posts. M42>M20

>4cyl bmw
I'm so sorry user

suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/details.html?id=233015691&lang=en

Was looking for something else but found this. Claims to be the longest stretch limousine in Europe. I don't even.

Did this person chop up their van to nigger rig a pickup bed on to it and then put a canopy on it anyway?
What purpose??

Limos have gone from a truly commanding presence to elongated nigger rigs. I will never understand how this became the norm.

>give me advice
>but don't give me the advice that I don't want to hear

Has anyone actually made a clean pickup truck out of one of these? 99% of these become box trucks.

i love that this is perfectly road legal in the USA.

any hick with a grinder and any welder can make a car and drive it around with no insurance. too bad when it falls apart at 60mph and takes out some family in a hatchback.

FREEDUMB

how is that "road legal in the USA?" If anything, that thing would fly under the radar in some gypsy country more easily than the US.

I see contraptions like that on the road all the time. There isn't any sort of inspection here. I'm in the US btw

You must live in some nigged out shithole. I've never seen anything that shitty on the road, and I highly doubt it's street legal.

If it's separate chassis that'd be legal in bongland too. Gets more complicated when you start hacking up a unibody

>give me advice except for this one tiny thing I disagree with, because I want to avoid a pointless debate
>implying this is anything like what you implied I said

You can drive something like that in 99% of the US. The only places you can't are big cities and the suburbs surrounding them. There's no inspection or emissions ever in most of the country.

>plz don't tell me not to buy the 4cyl shitpiece. The debate will be pointless because I'm delusion

And even in cities you'll see stuff like this on the road