nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Stock Charts:
tradingview.com/

Stock Scanner:
finviz.com

-- Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
"People" invest your settled funds when you're not using them, just like banks.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are shit and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using stockcharts.com, finviz, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

PREVIOUS THREAD:

get gopro while it's low or nah?

No. It's a hopeless company like FitBit

I kind of want to yolo CARA.

So is this only for people who already know wtf theyre doing or...?

Just invest in memes. Diversify your meme portfolio. Don't do anything with leveraged stocks. Buy low sell high. Nothing is ever "guaranteed" to do anything. And the more people think it will do something, the more likely the opposite happens. Welcome to investing. Go play around and make some money

what are you guys doing in anticipation of the rate hike?

going long on jdst? long on major bank stock? vix?

what meme stocks are usually affected by changes in the fed funds rate?

Today is gonna be a bloodbath isnt it

CVM CVM! Rally day boys. The offerings over, let's hope you bought in. We reaching for the sky naow.

I feel you on the memes user, but what does that mean in regards to investing?

If you could elaborate I would be forever grateful

>tfw still waiting for $10k to deposit
>tfw missing out on jnug/jdst spikes
Please be in there on Wednesday at least.

Why do you have to wait for it? When I deposit it the funds are available to trade right away.

Ah another /polack. So far, I learned that investing in blue chip stocks is never the way to go. The returns are simply not worth it for the amount I was starting with. So here we invest in meme stocks, mostly pharmaceutical companies. They are very low right now, and very volatile. Timing is everything, and can rise as much as 70% in a single day or more. To be safe, put your stop losses in places. I'm very lenient because of these stocks and put between 6 and 10% but the standard is between 3 and 5% (automatically sells a stock that's about to tank) pretty much pay attention to the things people post on here if you are hard pressed and don't know much, as your initial gauge of what to jump on. Again, as a starter I'd suggest staying away from any direxion leverages.

Gopro is dead, Samsung and Sony can do anything they could do much better.

I have $1000 to use but I don't want to waste my day trades for only that much.

I feel really fucking uneasy about JNUG/JDST plays right now. I have a sneaking suspicion JDST wont respond at all to rate hikes. Also possible rate hikes might not happen at all. Stranger things have happened. Good luck to all, ill stick to slow churning blue chips on this one.

Twas helpful. I shall monitor this thread.

I wish I'd held instead of selling for $600. I got in around $3

I'm with you brah

That's very low SL for the swing that can happen. Look at XTNT just a few days ago, it hit $1 and dropped like 23% midday, triggering my generous 10% SL. Then it rose again. Initially I was pissed cause I expected it to go to $2 but it turns out it's been taking ever since. For once I made the right decision

So you start by saying 10% is too low, but then go on to say it helped you make the right decision?

Yes. The point about it being too low is because of how volatile penny stocks are, and they can often swing more than 10% in a day. You could easily miss an opportunity for larger gains because you set too conservative a SL and then the price dips, triggers, and then recovers and goes up several more dollars, while you're stuck with only mild gains and can't get back in

TNXP up 14% last night. Good company in line for a big jump soon.

AMD dipping in pre market, might buy in

when JNUG dips after open buy it easily hitting $8-9 by end of day.

fuck is RNN about to tank?

Who here is ETRM at any entry price at market open and ride the hype to the moon? Its trending on CNBC, 12 month at $127

Even MORE good KTOS news this is fookin sweet m8s

I hope rnn doesn't tank!

Deebly gonzerned it might test its support. I'll go for it when it bounces.

Kek, my ID can be arranged to spell >ZXrX BX 4 U
>Zero bucks for you

Am I fucked?

I just did. Managed to sell them yesterday at 14.60 pre market so why not

???

its up premarket. if there is incoming data catalysts, I highly recommend you get out before the readout!

I'm confused, is this rate hike going to drive stock prices down and/or put precious metals up? Everthing seems like it's come to a stand still.

Aww fuck I ruined the greentext, thanks phone. Now I look like a newfag to all my internet friends. Kill me

5 minutes to go until I blow it

I bought 100 shares of NAKD yesterday and now it's up over 7% premarket. Should I just sell now or wait? Getting greedy has bitten me in the ass before but in the other hand, I want to believe that it'll keep going up in the coming week.
I only bought like 25 shares yesterday after that one user posted about it, now I regret not having more faith and buying more. Already put in an order to sell so I'll just be content with that few dollars gain.

Stocks and precious metals down both

I'm all in on DUST through tomorrow

WHAT THE FUCK

fug. I don't use RH though I like to sit in here with you guys to see what's hot and seek advice. Wish I had sold my ETFs before this week. New to investing so I did the classic "buy high, sell low". Might lose out on a small chunk of change to save myself.

nvm ignore this I guess it's a bug in robinhood

Everyone collectively bailed out.

todays meme stock?

CVM what you doing

Fugging hell all my stocks are dropping like flies thx Obama

>CVM
>DRYS
>PHMD

I got jdst for the upcoming rate hike
, looking at WINT,.
AMD, PI are good plays

Today will also be a slow day because NYSE is under 2 feet of snow

ARGS, may be worthy of meme status

you have to go back to rebbit

Why

>CVM

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

check out INAP

Nigger what the fuck are you doing? CVM is a pump and dump.
At least look at the average volume before jumping in.

>buy CVM! dilution is over!

lol this board is garbage

it looks dead, but looks can be deceiving
mwahahah

Cvm gunna break. You wait moon mission squared.

TNXP
N
X
P

So can someone remind me why I should keep HTBX?

Got 100 dollarydoos out of JDST yesterday and another 120 from her today, all out of daytrades my dudes, just gonna keep watching CDR, FNSR, XTNT, and FNCX tank my portfolio~

im in the same boat. they are speaking at the roth conference tonight and will most likely be good news of phase 2

this is how you trade

based on what information?

I hope it will be good news, I have 200 shares and already down over $25.

Same man i have 200 shares as well at 1.02 average cost. im confident in the company though.

Watching closely also try a find the SNAP bottom

DRWI dear fucking god. Whoever held all the way deserves those fucking gains.

Stop shilling CVM

damn sold jdst way too early, made $170 but man do I have panic hands

Is this all because enzu? I don't see it going much higher

Price Target for JDST if the Feds. Raise the rate

*jnug

He's only trying to pump interest into that shitshow of a stock to ease the loss...I don't blame him

How do you have two apps open like that fampai?

>buy VIX puts, guaranteed money in this environment
>VIX up 10% today

Everyone who keeps doubting thwe ability of mine to make markets move exactly in opposite to my trades, behold, I am using my powers for good.

Taking my gainz.

Guys, heard of EDIT, NTLA, and CRSP?

Android 7.0 aka nougat added it to all phones

Get an android phone

ceru looking interesting

Dat feel when I bought oil stocks on a dip and it turns into a full on crash.

You haven't seen my screenshots before, huh?

Sadly I run 4.4

Gevo and THLD both down... people getting scared after hours?

This might be the day. on standby to buy the dip, which stocks you looking at

Never have I seen a company like KTOS get only good news day over day, and drop in price.

Is this the time to buy JDST??

htbx thanks for the cheap shares
just got in 2k at 90 cent

Patient monk here

how can I into mad gainz if:
>I don't know what the fuck I'm doing
>I only have 1k to fuck around with
>doing SS on a caloric deficit

>AMRS

Decent time to buy AUPH. Maybe wait to see if it hits mid 7s.

>bought RNVA at 2.83

just fuck my shit up

Limit loss. Can't fuck up and get emotional. Sell and move on or you bag hold. I just sold 1000 shares at a loss. Moved on

getting ready into CERC under 80 who's with me??

No clue but I just did

Considering I just sold 4 stakes... I have about 1000 to go in. Gimme a good reason.

When AUPH made you some sweet gains/bag holder in one day due to their announcement

its a pump an dump but not everyone knows that. its oversold from recent hi, it hit 1.20 resistance but has great support at 73. under 80 is a good entry for a trade over 90, when others think its going back over $1 (it probably wont without news)

it may have merger news update or related to their pipeline, could cause another huge spike. but I don't expect that to happen not for at least another week

>DRWI

The retarded pepe was right again

holy shit

>rnn
not sure when, maybe today, maybe next week

this thing will plummet harddd