Why does Veeky Forums like this car?

>heavy
>mushy suspension
>interior is all pigfat
>auto only
>made in burgerland
>horrendous fake wood panels
>almost universally loved

Honestly, after driving one I get it. It's the ultimate meme-wagon.

Is good

It was the last great hurrah of old-school Detroit Iron Mongering.

>roadmaster + LS + manuel + AWD + leather interior - wooden trim = chariot of gods
t.daydreaming eurofag

You have no idea how often I have dreamed of doing this, minus the AWD. I'd love to get a turbo LS and turn it into the ultimate sleeper.

what was the 1976 olds vista wagon for the win. I had one. - it was that awesome.

>big
>really big
>small block Chevy v8
>RWD
>hektik skidz without even trying
>Volvo-tier carrying capacity
>dual action tailgate
>skylight
>last of the american road-boat wagons

>not loading your boss and 5 others with all their golfing gear to hit the links after a long week of white collar office work
LMAOing at your life, my guy

im a dutchfag and I still really like that car, looks like the ultimate fuck you to be driven in yurop.
Would be legit to own one, shit would feel like retiree money luxury for 3k. It doesnt even matter that its ugly, part of its charm imo

>Why does Veeky Forums like this car?
Because it's shit. We love all things shit.

L A N D B A R G E

Need i say more?

Surprisingly fast, I hear they run 15s

I miss American land yachts

>LT1 =/= LS

But this
>tremec manual swap + corvette engine

>god mode
find roadmaster coachbuilder hearse wit P engine code

Smokes frs without even trying

related, but not quite 260 hp

Why does Veeky Forums like this car?
because
>heavy/THICC
>floaty suspension
>interior is all spacious
>glorious fake wood panels
>rwd
>LT1 powah
>b-body masterrace
>one of the last remnants of the classic american car, the family station wagon
>universally loved, because it fucking deserves it

>heavy
>no power
>rwd
>shit grip
>lets me haul my girlfriends bulls around
>lets me haul my girlfriends bulls around easier
>le ebin comfy
>last shit car in a group of shit cars
so its bad normiemobile, got it

>he thinks rwd and comfy are bad things
>resorts to the cuck meme
Wew, lad. Way to get your opinion disregarded.

I've been looking into buying a hearse, where did you get yours from?

rwd is good
comfy is an argument you use when your car has so little to offer and is so boring that even the fact that your car has a seat and AC is a notable point

what doesnt?

No, comfy is an argument when the choice is between a shitbox with a smooth ride and nice seats or a shitbox with a brick suspension and concrete cushions. Especially when you have a long drive to work and a bad back.

who the fuck cares
I daily the car I use for racing.
Brick suspension and heavy ass clutch is fine because the car is so enjoyable to drive I don't mind slight discomfort.

Maybe start buying non garbage cars and comfy loses meaning.

Was this a reply for ?
You know, you can click the post number, so people see who you reply to, so it's less nonsensical, even if you don't seem to have reading comprehension.
Obviously someone with a fucked back, who drives an hour and a half to work would care. You also make the mistake of thinking an enjoyable car can't be comfy. If your car can't do both, maybe you should save up for something better.

HANGING OUT!

>Why do fans of land barges on an automotive enthusiast site like a land barge that's still readily available, easy to work on and reliable?
Hmmmmmm.

It's one of the last unpractically large comfortable cars from an era when the entire world rode around in shitboxes while we lived like kings driving living rooms around.

That generation was the last kino town car

I had one, they are meme cars but they're great. Very comfy around town and on the highway. Third row facing backwards was a nice party piece whenever I was driving with someone else in the car.

>no power
t. Doesnt know what hes talking about

>Not racing people with your sleeper b-body station wagon
I bet you buy instead of build too

Veeky Forums prides themselves on literally shit things
It's a coping mechanism for being bad at the thing they like

>things I dislike can only be ironically liked

They're honestly great. Taking one on an autocross track is about as much hilarious fun as could possibly be had.

Are you saying you don't like the roadmaster? Or are you saying that the gs400 is shit, just like every other car here? That's a bit of a blanket statement.

>heavy
LT1, don't care.
>mushy suspension
fix it then you goof
>interior is all pigfat
only manlets can fit into an AW11 or Fiero comfortably
>auto only
A T56 or ZF swap is trivially easy because this exact engine was offered in the C4 'Vette
>made in burgerland
back when burgerland made good cars
>fake wood
to each his own

Not dissing this car at all. I'd actually rank it among my top 10. Just curious as to why Veeky Forums likes it while a lot of other cars are praised for being the opposite.

Because it's GM's last hoorah of the big american car that's not afraid to be big: The B-Body.

Ford had much of the same thing with the Mercury Marauder.

Whats wrong buddy? Lose to a 25 year old wagon?