Ok so I bought that ungrateful fiat grande punto 1...

Ok so I bought that ungrateful fiat grande punto 1.9jtd about half a year ago and already ended up putting more money into it that I paid for the car itself. Since I realised I will never get it back I decided to just keep pumping money into it and hope it will last me another few years.
This is my first car and I don't know much about them, but considering engine only I already replaced glow plugs, alternator, coolant, timing belt, and water pump. Now I plan to treat it well by serving it every 10k miles
>air filter change
>fuel filter change
>oil & oil filter change
>cabin filter change
what else should I do every 10k miles to ensure I won't break down in the middle of nowhere?

Why did you buy that? Serious question

He got a seriously neglected car, that's why he needed to replace a lot of shit. Iirc, the previous owner didn't even change the oil on the car.

You don't need to replace the air filters and fuel filter every 10k.
You should change the oil and oil filter every 10k kms or year.

cheap insurance and fell for large engine and rich interior (climate control, hill holder, bucket seats, usb radio (in 2006), bluetooth, cruise control, and few other things).
I wanted to get 1 yr old car but if I wanted to get one with similar features I would need to spend at least £15k

The actual engine is definitely the best 1.9l turbodiesel you can buy, VAG's 1.9 TDI can go crack more heads and eat more camshafts.

I can confirm, the engine is great but so far everything around it is piece of shit

Say whatever you want about that car, meme it if there's no tomorrow, but honestly look at it.

It's fucking beautiful. if if had a random led stripe it could look like a modern car without effort.

DESIGNED BY GIUGIARO HIMSELF

I like it, but the problem is I don't know if the previous owner (5 of them) were all fucking idiots or if italians don't know what the fuck are they doing

>5 previous owners

What the fuck am I reading

Hm, I just noticed you're not the same guy I was talking about.
How many miles did it have when you bought it?

>124k when I bought it, 129.6k right now.

>124k
>complaining about the parts you changed

Nigger it's all normal maintenance with that kind of mileage

on top of that I also had to replace radiator, literally entire suspension, one alloy, all tyres, fix aircon, and much more which i can't even remember.
But whatever, it's all done. I just want to make sure I take a good care of it now so it lasts me for another while

If you take care of it, the engine will literally last forever.

Probably the previous owners trashed it because it's a pleasant car to drive and the 1.9 is torquey, so as a first car it's rather good.

>not buying polo or golf diesel
Enjoy being fucked in ass

I want brand new seat leon fr 2.0 tdi but already invested a lot into this fiat and got emotionally attached so I can't see myself letting it go anytime soon

never buy euro unless its brand new

>not buying polo or golf diesel
>Enjoy being fucked in ass

Oh yeah, imagine having one of that 5 gears powered turds with 100% dieselgate engine.

OP is such an idiot, you're the real man here :^)

only buy japanese used

A diesel Fiat.
So you bought a cheap fun DISPOSABLE car with the fun sucked out of it.
Kill it with fire.

A fiat lol
Im glad we dont have these little shit in Canada.

>The automotive industry in Canada consists primarily of assembly plants of foreign automakers, most with headquarters in the United States or Japan

Fiat auto make some really fun little cars.The Fiat Ferrari Chrysler thing wasn't exactly clever though.