Previous: >[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA
>[Mega Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News, Events & Campaigns]
webview.fate-go.us/
>"Otakon 2017" Special Campaign
Period: August 11, 2017 (Fri) 4:00 ~ August 13, 2017 (Sun) 3:59 UTC
Total login rewards: 1m QP, 3* All ATK Fou x1, 3* All HP Fou x1, 4* All EXP x1 and up to 3 Summon Tickets
>"Orleans Pickup Summon"
Period: August 08, 2017 (Tue) 7:00 ~ August 17, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
Servants on rate-up: Jeanne d'Arc, Siegfried, Chevalier d'Eon, Gilles de Rais (Saber) & Kiyohime

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/ - Mats, EXP & AP sims for game-planning
- Chaldea Gate: Daily Quests - fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
- Drop rates (click on the NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
- Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous stuff]
- Emulation got blocked with the most recent update (1.2.0)
- Master Mission - Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
- Rate ups on JP FGO: img.fireden.net/vg/image/1499/27/1499273270406.jpg (embed) (embed) (embed)
- Friendlist: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
- Add yourself to the list: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

How do I get a good Saber? Just do a ten-roll now and hope?
All I have is trash.

Why not both?

You were supposed to roll during nerofest.

>old thread is on page 4

Come on you retard. The other thread is going to be up for hours.

How does it feel knowing that even after all the quartz hoarding and whaling, you may never roll the servant you want?

>Random question guys is REGEND worth grailing or does his stats not actually go up all that well after his max?

He is still bad after Grailing him because his stats don't really improve that much, which is a shame because there's basically only like 3 good assassins in the game and 2 are 5*.

Roll everything on the story banner.

I did, I didn't get shit

roll story gacha, pray for either S.alter or Altera.

OH HAPPY DAY
I HAVE BROKEN FREE OF THIS MORTAL PRISON
90 ALIEN WIFE HERE I COME

>good saber
>altera

good bait.

fuck, i actually like him and he has amazing abilities, too bad his actual normal stats are trash.
that sucks so god damn much DESU.

You didn't even get fatman? he's pretty good.

why do people say Seiba is a shitty 5*? I was really happy to get her.

Instinct

>8.3 it's shit
I didn't know IGN was reviewing servants now.

at this point in the game, yes shes good. also against everything thats not meme pillars/Goetia shes actually pretty good against it.

Because she basically is the worst 5* right now.

Still, she's fine. Don't let meme lists for an easy mobage get to you.

All she has is her NP which is only decent for farming.

Besides that she simply has too shitty skills and stats for a 5star.

>gameplayfags

Shut up about Altera being bad
This is all about who your heart belongs too

shes currently the best saber right now(unless you're a faggot who actually grailed saber alter).

however the main problem with her and altera and saber alter is that they are aoe farmers, yet they do not have an ability to charge NP so you need waver even if you had a kaleidoscope.

Mordred and lancer arturias can self-NP up which makes them a lot better for the only thing sabers(outside of okita/lancelot) are good for : farming dailies.

>making a new thread this early
Fucking idiot.

I'm not hoarding quartz and the odds aren't that bad for the one servant I want.

The dumbest thing is that he is also lying by posting a chart which is not even relevant for this game.

Altera was better than Saibah at JP release as well.
After a while there was a very short period at which Saibah was better due to matchups.
Once Merlin hit Altera was more useful again at it has stayed that way since then.

You would dare deny him the grail?

well, I have seiba and jeanne. I expect I wasted I all my luck getting those two so which should I grail?

Sumanai?

No you shithead, altera is weaker than the cuck until brinhyldr gets patched in for her NP upgrade, plus her 3rd skill strengthening.

It's ok being a waifufag, but get your facts strength.
Cuck saber > pre-interlude/strengthened altera.

Is one of those two your waifu? If so, grail her.

Grails are for waifus, so that's up to you.

If you want the gameplay answer, it's better to grail non 5*s up to 90 rather than take a 5* from 90 to 100.

>going out of your way to mention lancelot while ignoring bride
Rude!

Anyone else started playing on JP because of nothing to do on NA?

I gotta admit is pretty funny to play there despite not knowing nip.
I started last week and I only have 1 friend who is carring me because his luck is rank EX (even got caster nero with a single roll)

Jeanne

She might be not that great now except for her survivability but once she gets her quest which removes the stun from her NP things get faster.

Arturia will be garbage for three NA years minimum. Maybe even longer if they keep ignoring her.

ah. so grail Seiba. got it.

If you don't consider them your favorites, neither. You should either grail the servants you definitely like the most, or the ones you need to get stronger. Spending 3 grails on 6 levels is not the most efficient way of using them and are better spent improving 4*s to 90.

Wrong thread.

>wake up yesterday
>nothing to do
>wake up today
>nothing to do
>wake up tomorrow
>nothing to do

I don't about memelists, APEX is definitely one of those things I'm rolling for. Hope his anime lives up to it

how about you fucking wait till you find someone you REALLY like instead of "this is the shit I have now... BETTER GRAIL SOMEONE CAN ANYONE RECOMMEND KTHX:

Nah.
Right rarity though.

Is the berserker mhx?

Or maybe I only know F/SN and the rest of these people are absurd to me. it's been a while, but I think you deserve a :^)

>Saibah gets better after interludes and shit coming out in the future
what fucking world do you live in where Seiba got new interludes

Aight niggas, best place to farm evil bone where?

>mr. okita

I can decide between Scat, Okita or Jack. Please help.

He is probably the guy who shitposts Altera here while claiming Saibah is better.

>I only know F/SN! I WILL NEVER LIKE ANYTHING ELSE HURRR DURRRR

Okita will probably be the rarest of those three, and she'll be the most useful for GudaGuda. Try for her.

>I've known F/SN for 10 years and I'm scared of new things
This is what autism looks like

That's no excuse.

Just use /ourguy/ Gilles

Nope, I just wanted to know if fellow NA players jumped the ship too.
Obviously I will play on both accounts hopefully NA gets their shit together soon)

He is pretty useful in clearing waves and shit, dunno why eveyone on the other thread shits on him.

>Is the berserker mhx?
Yeah I really like her character design and she is one of the reasons I started on JP, waiting over 2 years to play with your favorites is fucking criminal.

Imagine a live action F/SN hollywood remake. Who gets cast as who? How does the plot change?

whats so good about Okita

She is a Quick Saber who singletargets with her NP

Neat. Shame she's a 5* though.

REALLY good Quick Saber.
Single Target NP.
Craps a fuckton of stars.
Saber Face.
Japanese theme.
Cute in general.
Feetfags are also after her.

I still cannot believe that Arturia Saber is her shittiest form inside this game.
Every other version of her is better even the memey Mysterious Heroine versions.

Just started yesterday because of caster Nero, actually got her with my first ticket. Here is my fc: 406 123 894.

Do a meme team with her, Gil and Drake to crit everything to death.

Vanilla Arturia will print money without relying on being mechanically good

>MHXs
>good

Sorry i never read Tsuikihime, who are these cats?

>Okita is the rarest, practically necessary for farming her event, and is one of the best sabers, providing a good balance between star generation and damage
>Scathach is a >lancer and requires support for stars and NP gain, but can come with 2030 which is stargen on autopilot, also she's one of the best lancers and very good against divine bosses which aren't uncommon
>Jack is the god of stargen, annihilates female bosses, and of the three is affected by powercreep the least, but isn't limited
It looks like one of the toughest decisions in the game. Just follow your dick and heart, your dick, or your heart.

If you love the JP server so much, then go fuck off to their thread.

Both got buffed in JP recently.
ASSSAAAAAAAAA is still unbuffed garbage living inside a world of two years ago

Well, at least charisma's a good skill and she can mana burst+np.
I got her two times after ascending Altera to 80, so she's just levelling slowly in order to get her interlude quartz, but I don't think I'll ascend her more.

Worst meems

scat shouldn't even be considered a choice there, you roll for fragment 2030 and consider her as the consolation prize.

Even if you fixed her shitty skills/NP she would still not be high tier due to her abysmally garbage 2/2/1/3 moveset and bad hidden stats.

Read at least the manga, it's a good adaptation of Arc's route.

How needed is Okita for the GUDAGUDA event? Because I was planning on using tickets on Jack's banner since Okita is sort of screwed later on due to powercreep.

Sent, Im thinking about rolling for summer Mama because I really like her and Im not sure in how much time her regular self will be on the gacha again.
But with only 200 quartz I don't like my odd even if she is only a 4*

You just pick a support one

I did. It's pretty fun to play while waiting for AP on NA.
Add me if you like.
JP 222 797 254
NA 891 676 973

Exactly.
Saibah will never get a buff because she is so shit by default that buffing her would make no difference.

Assassin Nitocris is best.

can you still roll for Archuria

>Swimsuit Artoria and Tamamo with CEs
Holy shit dude, just exactly what I needed to farm some of the race nodes.
Sent, thanks.

If mana burst gave 30% NP and instinct got fixed she would at least be "mediocre" like a strengthened-altera as opposed to shit by SSR standards.

She'd still just end up as a really shitty version of drake.

How is Saber Alter compared to her?

NA supports.
Yeah but I have no quartz left sadly. No Mommy for me.

After 3 gems used on the half ap blunder for 4 golden archer monuments

After 5 gems and 2 level ups I finally got the two hearts I needed to get this bussy up.

We finally in there boys

the difference between 510% point multiplier and 590% point multiplier is... noticeable, of course, but it's not going to break the bank

>tfw started playing after the 2016 rerun ended
>already got Summer Nero and Summer Nito
What the fuck do I roll for now

510%?

alter is worse than cuck.
grailed x2 alter is very slightly better, but you just fucking wasted 2 grails to get a bottom tier servant whos not even a good farmer later on (ie no self-NP buff).

Added.
No I started in the middle of the 2016 summer rerun. I was still able to get NP5 Summer Scat and a ton of mats.

Same here dude. I'll wait for Dango to get those monuments, but he's ready to go max. Didn't use any quartz though

Altera still needs her first skill fixed.
They will probably put a 30percent NP boost on that one. Or add another basic ATK buff because thats her whole gimmick

jack every thread until she can be adopted

Even with Emiya, Nobu and a Support Okita with 3 3* with boosted rates all equipped with event CEs that's still only a 290% increase. Where did you get that 510%

berserker jack never.
>We will never get an F/SF event.

100% base, 100% from support okita, 150% from quint GUDAO, 60% from nobu, 40% from emiya, 60% from the other three servants

Sent you one to NA too, same name as JP.

Wait for part 2 and roll for Raikou.

You mean to tell me we're getting more than those 5 swim suit servants?

So /alter/, which one is your favorite Saber Face?

Summer Raikou Lancer
Summer Saber Alter Rider 5*
Summer Helena Archer