A reminder that you are poor

A reminder that you are poor...

feels bad man

You can be semi-poor and still have insurmountable amounts of fun.

Rich people spend as much time managing and worrying about money as the working poor do. Doesn't sound very fun, I'd rather make 100k/yr than 10mil/yr.

You say that like having money solves all of your problems

>I'd rather make 100k/yr than 10mil/yr.
Keep telling yourself that

I am?

Well I have my attainable dream car, so my next step is to get rich. I know I'm poor but I'm not struggling by any means. I don't aspire to ever own some insane hyper car, I'd be way too worried about fucking it up.

Get that 996 Turbo wing fixed you trailer trash!

A reminder than I don't fucking care. I have been broke, and I will be broke again. If money is your happiness, you live a sad life rich-fag.

Life is like a video game, If I got 10mil a year, I'd be done with it

>implying that oh pee isn't just larping as a richfag

You'd better hurry, you'll miss your bus.

i guess not, you can afford a camera

Literally my dream garage, sans the meme snek and the vette.

nice filename

>not ultra rich but certainly enough to impress normals (millionaire under 25, bitcoin with student loan)
>shitty time growing up and extremely paranoid about ensuring it doesn't happen again
>as I got more money just got very unhappy as my responsibilities increased
>can't date 99% of the population to have a chance at affording the $1 million private schools and $10 million+ inheritance so my children, grandchildren etc are rich
>no interest in expensive things so it doesn't even benefit me
>on top of that wagecuck 24/7 to keep up a impressive career so I remain friends with important/useful people
>haven't had fun in years
>sometimes cry when no ones around wondering where it all went so wrong

>Riced cruze
>Snazzed up cruze
>Jacked up punto

all fucking white
what the fuck is wrong with colors ?

Get a pilots license, that money will disappear REAL quick.

I wouldn't ever have the guts to spend it or give it away, but I would honestly be relieved if bitcoin dropped to zero so I don't have to worry about this shit anymore.

Hard work, or did you just invest in Bitcoin?

It depends, super rich people pay accountants to do that shit for them.

>bunch of great cars in the garage/driveway (plus a jeep)
>that 1600 sqft box that matches every other box in the HOA, with a 200sqft front/back yard

I mean, I love cars, but I'd sooner put 100 grand into a house down payment and 10 grand into a car than 55 into both.

inb4 gs400 tells everyone they're poor because they don't have a $7000 E36

>no time stamp
>filename
>pic related

You kids are so fucking stupid.

Bitch not for long I'll make it big

Just cash out of the monopoly money and invest it in more stable markets, then use your dividends and interest to dabble in pursuits and hobbies while keeping your day job to pay the bills.

I'm a tax accountant at a CPA firm that has a large practice dealing with high net worth individuals. We deal with hedge fund managers, CEOs of huge companies you know, and wealthy families you've heard of. I've seen seen people making 7 figures a year and their fanciest car is a Honda Civic.

Most super rich families have family offices that handle money management and things like who gets to use the vacation homes when, who gets to use the personal private jet when, etc. When you've got this kind of money you're not usually worrying about things poor people are like "how am I going to pay the rent this month, how am I going to eat this week." That said, I've seen some people run into these problems after blowing extraordinary amounts of money.

Sure I am but so were some of the most influential people in history. Henry Ford, Jesus, Werner Heisenberg too name a few.

In 1000 years no one will remember you or what you did to get rich. Everyone will remember me for eternity and that is something money will never be able to buy.