/dag/+/bwg/ - Dragon Age & Bioware General #1094

Isabela edition

Previous: News:
>Bioware's new IP Anthem is set for fall 2018
>Dragon Age: Knight Errant #3 comic is out
>Divinity Original Sin 2 coming out on September 14
>Pillars of Eternity 2 Deadfire announced (romance confirmed)
>Cyberpunk 2077 likely out before June 2019

NOTE:
>We occasionally discuss other, smaller RPGs that don't have their own generals. This does not mean we are /wrpg/

Dragon Age Stuff:
>Check THIS before asking questions:
pastebin.com/NtncZWPf
>DA:O Mods
pastebin.com/n4vGHHHd

>How do I import my save into DA:I?
>dragonagekeep.com
You can use this website to create your own DA World History by bringing over your choices from the previous games. You need an Origin account.

>/dag/ (incomplete) Art Archive
dagnaart.imgur.com

>/dag/ booru
dagna.booru.org/index.php

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TUGWiqsXoC8
imgur.com/RvVPjrv
youtube.com/watch?v=3j3okb3kuts
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Goth as fuck
*faps*

Anyone else playing Path of Exile here?

Yoyoyo hol up were ma Warden at ya where he at pham

Hawke is a boy btw

Umm, this thread is not very good, anons...

Why can't you just leave making new threads to me?

*cries*

This all the player characters have been straight males. Anyone who disagrees is a woman.

uhmm he is a panromantic asexual thank you!

You're wrong, woman.

People under the age of 18 are forbidden from posting on this website.

You know, warden stuff. Killing darkspawn, banging bitches left and right.

Winnie is being whiny again...

Goddess.

Isasmella

Just finished Tresspasser for the first time.

>Romance Cullen
>Get to look cutie in my dress
>Get to recite my elven vows and be elfy

>Romance Sera
>Look like a dyke in a suit
>Sera looks awful
>Can't respect my elven heritage OR ELSE

What did they mean by this?

>Sera looks awful
That's nothing new

But worse than normal somehow, she's like randomly really tall for some reason I think it's that shitty outfit, don't mind her in armour.

>not romancing our beautiful wolf Solas
You messed up, my sweet unhappy user...

*sighs*

If the next game is in Tevinter do you think Dorian will have a major role?

What about Qunari?

He has duties to the magisterium so his days of adventuring are probably over. Qunari have renewed their attack there so that war will probably be resolved, hopefully with their defeat and surrender.

Oh, and do you think Tevinter slavery is like that(+blood sacrifices ofc)?
youtube.com/watch?v=TUGWiqsXoC8

Even if he has duties there, I doubt he won't come back as a companion: he has to take care of his father's assassins, the last remaining Venatori, the Qunari, and he will want to help you with Solas. Even Varric and Vivienne were busy with their own stuff and business, but that didn't stop them from accompanying the Inquisitor.

We will probably see Sten again, since he's the Arishok and all the attacks at Tevinter and even the Dragon's Breath plan itself must have been prompted by him. There was an interesting text in Trespasser where the Viddasala said something about improving and strenghtening the Veil, so magic and spirits will be completely locked away. If Bioware decides to do things well, we might be able to side with them and try to stop Solas also by reinforcing the very thing he wants to destroy to the point magic will stop existing in the mortal world. Or we simply could put an end to the war and tell the Qunari to stop treating their citizens like commies.

>We will probably see Sten again, since he's the Arishok and all the attacks at Tevinter and even the Dragon's Breath plan itself must have been prompted by him
>One day the arishok will send us here. That day I won't look for you on the battlefield.

Fuck, I can already see it. Bioware will force us to choose between Solas or the Qunari and if you choose the first, you will have to kill Sten to actually stop the invasion. I like them both, so I really hope Bioware will remember third choices exist, that they used them in Origins and will give us a solution in the middle.

Sold that bitch to the Qunari.

You are shit.

BOOOOO

Get this shit outta here. Marian is for Bela only.

FUCK NO

And this is his new mistress, the champion of Kirkwall. Quite lovely.

Danarius, get back to Tevinter

I don't know what's more cancerous, carpetmunchers or edgy anime elf.

It's you faggot

My employer wants his missing property back. I won't ask nicely again.

I don't think that would've solved the problem, user. She still wouldn't have gotten a nice wedding yet.

I hope LSW and Chloe kill themselves.

That's not very kind, user

Your death would benefit everyone who's ever had the misfortune of interacting with you, and you don't deserve niceness in the first place.

You'd do the world a favor by ending your existence.

>wishing death on someone because you don't like their Veeky Forums posts

This says more about you than them.

You don't know me. You don't know what I've been through.

Kill yourself

i wish blight and pestilence on you all

kys chloe

Kill yourself too

Isabela!! Yay!

For crying out loud, when are they going to release DA2 on GOG? I actually liked the game, the banter was brilliant. Even Felicia Day's DLC has some funny moments depending on who she was talking to in your party.

You do know what GOG stands for? DA2 does not belong there.

Bela is truly /our girl/

Soon, I hope.

Hah. That would be easy as shit, actually.
Fuck Sten. Fuck the Qunari.

52nd for Leliana!

She is just a fuck cow that has to be chained up and kept pregnant all her life and give you milkies daily

Immortan Joe get out!

Dorian will return as a companion because Tevinter. Also because it is a repeating pattern in Dragon Age games: Oghren returns in Awakening from Origins, Anders returns in Dragon Age 2 from Awakening, Varric returns in Inquisition from Dragon Age 2.

>We will probably see Sten again
He can die in Lothering so he may return only for a small cameo, with no significance to the plot.

kek, here's the lewd one for you: imgur.com/RvVPjrv

Delicious!

I hate how Origins allows you to defile Leliana's purity by participating in a threesome with this dirty slut.

I think you're confusing "defile Leliana's purity" with "make her ten times more awesome"

She sleeps with anyone she comes across, she is filthy and disgusting. There is even a short cutscene in Dragon Age 2 where she seeks Doctors Anders help for some genital disease. Going near her would even further corrupt Corypheus.

>chloe this deep in denial
kek

This meme is shit and you know it!

How does it defile her? She was a whore before that was even a choice, otherwise she would not have agreed to it.

I agree user!

youtube.com/watch?v=3j3okb3kuts

Damn, is this going to be another "lemme just reply to myself from my phone real quick" episode?

>She was a whore before that
Don't lie user. There is nothing in the lore or in-game dialogue that explicitly states that Leliana slept with someone in the past. She was a bard that employed seduction, however, she limited her methods to facial expressions and petty gestures.

Not canon!

>Not canon!

I'm sorry, user, but Leliana loves those delicious mocha breasts.

>employed seduction
>didn't sleep with anyone ever
Right, she was never a whore.

Eww. Do you think Isabela has ever taken a bath?

>she limited her methods to facial expressions and petty gestures.
There is nothing saying that either.
And being so casual about group sex is a clear indicator of someone being very experienced which someone with zero experience (you) wouldn't know.

Chloe is /our girl/, anons!

>tfw Leliana shares the Warden's plentiful juice with Isabela

Marjolaine already had her do many degrading things for her, but leliana accepted them, no, she thought it was her duty and place to do it because she was a brainwashed cult member at that point in her life and thought it was love.

Yes, user!

Can WORD this post!

Chloe pls go

>all of our biggest shitposters (Kiki, LSW, "Chloe") were/are lesbians
Really makes me think.

I don't know who any of these people are. The only posts that mention them are from anons complaining about them.

How new are you?

>t. a newfag

I've only been with /dag/ for a couple of months.

Kiki, LSW, Chloe = Good posters who discuss lore and post OC

Winnie = the person whining about them. exists only to bring /dag/ down and to shitpost and falseflag.

t. Chloe

No.

>good posters
>post OC
I don't know who you're talking about, but it's certainly not those cunts.

Well she acts casual about the threesome only if you hardened her. And Softened Leliana is the only canon Leliana in my book!

Leliana does mention in one of her dialogues that she sometimes only needed to toss a glance and a smile to gather information from people.

Seen this argument dozens of times, probably from you every single time you feel "bullied". All you've been able to show in the way of loreposting was the following:
>Nug screenshots
>Leliana is Andraste circlejerking
>Leliana's mother
>upcoming Exalted March lead by Divine Leliana

All of them are /dag/memes.

Please point to the last good lore post you made, Winnie...

That user is not even me and you are wrong.

Just like the last 50 threads my sweet user! Yes!

Keeping her pregnant would be a mistake. All of your kids would be fucked up.

>Implying I keep them
Let Tevinter enslave them

So don't take this the wrong way, it's not in reference to this thread, but like... What would your reaction be if someone were to hypothetically create a website for a gen where you could download mods, find faqs, and look at people's screenshots and a discord to do the same and basically do what you do in thread
defeats the purpose of the gen right?

You only noticed my Nug posts and ignored everything else...

Yes but this general serves no purpose anymore anyway so you can't take it away.

It was you who was only able to point towards your nug posts, because there's not much else. You still can't quote the valuable lore posts. Maybe this is because my previous list of subjects you keep bringing up was accurate.

>you are wrong
Not really.