Ford Edge Sport

What’s up Veeky Forums, long time caller first time listener here. I was all set to trade in my ‘13 Ram 2500 today for a ‘15 X3 but they offered a shitty amount of money for my truck. I’m now looking at a Ford Edge Sport, they look badass for the price:
>2016
>315hp
>5.8 0-60
>decent looks

Am I memeing myself as a coping mechanism for not getting the X3? Any experiences with this car?

Thanks, fellas :^)

>2189▶
>What’s up Veeky Forums, long time caller first time listener here. I was all
>ecoboost

>trading a truck for a shitty crossover
>having to choose a different car from what you really want because of some marginal trade in difference
kys poorfag.

between the three vehicles mentioned in your post, it almost seems like you choose vehicles based on how often they will break

I simply have no use for the truck anymore. A $5k difference on trade in value isn't marginal, it's BMW knowing that people don't come to their 'ships to buy diesel trucks

Does the Edge have that bad of a reliability reputation? Do you recommend any other 5-seaters that haul ass for under $30k?

>4078 lbs.
>315/350
>two turbos
>direct injection
>AWD
>20 mpg
>barely sub-6
that's pretty depressing

You might as well just get another truck at that point. Aren't these things like $40k too? For a bloated focus? Nah.

>i have no use for a truck
So? This is america. A truck is a tool everyone should have.

i bought a shitbox for less than 5k OTD from an aston martin dealership over the past summer. only boomers and literal retards think that off-brand cars won't sell. we have the internet now.

>ferd
>any year
You’re better off with the bmw shitbox

You know who drives a Ford Edge? MY MOM

I think he meant difference in trade in offers he got. $25k for trade in vs $30k is a big difference

If you can find it for a good price with low mileage do it OP, you can tune the fuck out of them. Or just keep your truck and stop Soying your shit up

They just revealed the new facelifted edge, when that hits the dealerships the prefacelifts will be worth less, my advice is just wait a little more

A Crew Cab silverado with thw 6.2 if faster than this P.O.S. Cuckmobile. At least get the Taurus SHO if you want an ecomeme machine that doesnt handle but is quick in a straight line.

>Ram
>BMW
>Ford

Why do you hate yourself so much, OP?

You can shitpost all day about MUH crossovers, but this is one seriously badass looking car.

Slap a Ford logo on a beetle and it looks manly

>ford

Get a Stelvio boi

every time I see an Edge on the road I cringe at those disgusting cheap ass LED runners they put in the bumper. they're soooooo awful

>For a bloated focus?
That's the Escape though.

don't be a faggot

Yeah you'll pick up mad granny ass at the church or bingo hall.

Every time I see an edge on the road I assume it's a 70 year old lady and I'm always right.

If he wanted something that was only .1s faster why wouldn't he buy a F150 that also does 5.7s 0-60 and handles and brakes better than the Silverado?

Rather be taken for a 70 yo granny than a greasy Arab tbqh