OFFICIAL FRIDAY NIGHT THREAD

Why are you sat at home alone on a friday night?

Why aren't you out at the meets with your bros or >gf?

What are your car related plans for the weekend?

cars > whores

post waifu

because I it's winter and there's nothing to do and I am going into work tomorrow to do some overtime

because i'm unemployed and depressed and stupid

>Why are you sat at home alone on a friday night?
I wish
>Why aren't you out at the meets with your bros or >gf?
No gf, no carguy friends
>What are your car related plans for the weekend?
I won't be buying a car until 2019 but I just want to go look at a ND Miata tomorrow because I can't stop thinking about it
>cars > whores
I might actually get a whore this year if I can't get a proper gf. I don't want to be a virgin at 25 and I only got 2 years left to fix that.
>post waifu

Studying for the CPA exam, but gf is coming over in a few hours.

Home for now, going out a bit later. No meets this weekend, all's quiet on the maintenance front for both cars.

that pic of ryuko
my heart

Aren't you not supposed to get out of your car?

I'm between homes (moving due to job) and visiting family before leaving the country for a while.

See previous answer, also I don't think there are many meets here in the mountains.

None. Clean up my car before I say goodbye to it for a while.

>cars > whores
Sometimes

>post waifu
Stay the fuck away from my waifu.

Have work at 9 am tomorrow, about to go to sleep.
No car friends, just dropped gf off at home. She's sad because she might have to give up her cat.
Replace some brake pads and rotors, maybe look into replacing an axle.
>cars > whores
Sometimes. Sex is hollow, but drifting is rewarding.
>post waifu
She's a cutie.

>waifus

Top kek fucking basement dwelling nerds pretending to have Chinese cartoon characters as their wife. Beta cucks go get some real pussy

Pupper was just spayed and is currently wearing a cone of sadness.
See above.
I have a lot this time. Working on my Prelude, it needs the ATTS looked at (I think a sensor is unplugged), and maybe starting on removing the exhaust. Driving and washing the S2000 and Alfa if I have time while it's warm. Also have an oil change to do somewhere in there.
>cars > whores
Agreed.
>post waifu
Posting recent stuff I like as per my usual.

Says the guy posting on Veeky Forums on Friday night.

I'm not
I'm driving around in my VF HSV with 3 sluts in the back
Do skids
>cars > whores
Both
>post waifu
No I'm not a nerd that wanks over Chinese cartoons

Same. I almost enlisted in the Army last year, but started having a bunch of random health problems, so I've been desperately trying to find a full-time job with benefits and move on with my life. Still living at home in my late 20's, so it's pretty much impossible to have a girl take me seriously. Can't relate to any of my friends since they all have real jobs and grown-up lives now.
>urge to suicide increases

Its 2pm Saturday you dumb cuck

Not anywhere that matters it's not.

we're in similar situations. everyone i know is better than i am. feels pretty bad.

Nothing to do, nowhere to go, and no one to go with. I've been binging old episodes of How It's Made for the past few hours.
Bros are all busy with seasonal work, meets are full of hardparking normies, and my gf is 2D.
Fixing the fuel leak, installing the factory alarm system, and removing the tint on my WRX.
>cars>whores
The only thing my car can't do is suck my dick and who knows how long that will be true for.

GF is at uni, I crashed my car Wednesday night so I've been driving my dad's car. Pic related.

My best friend literally just bought a house with his wife of seven months and I'm still living at home with mom. I actually find myself myself avoiding hanging out just so I don't have to give them the usual pathetic update on my life.

I live in Alabama, there haven't been car meets in a decade here and the drag strip (5 miles away) is closed for the winter.

It's going to rain tomorrow so I'll have my fun then. I'm just sniffing d-amp and tripping on 80 robogels tonight. Gonna watch eva since I somehow haven't yet.

>why at home
Just got home from fucking my gf in the back of my car. Ive been uo since like 430am so im sleeping soon nigga

>car related plans
Full clean and detail both inside and out depending on the weather

>cars over whores
Absolutley

I used to robotrip all the time when I was younger. Always made me puke, but that euphoric high lasts for hours.

>post waifu

Almost forgot im fucking tired

I never robotripped until I was 23 lol. I've done it ~350 times now and have to take over a gram - never puked though, I take small bites of food when downing the gels. If you watch shows it seems like you ARE the MC. Then you forget 95% of the trip so you can watch the show again like it's new the next time.

That's crazy. I started with those red triple-C pills when I was 14, and then got into drinking 'Tussin around 18. Stopped all that shit when I was 20 because I became worried what it was doing to my brain. Feels great, but be careful.

Today I just drink and occasionally dabble with blow.

Washed my truck for a cruise tomorrow. Even waxed the wheels and cleaned the tires. (No time for a full wax before dark)

Bunch of soyboy losers living with mommy chugging cough syrup. Fuckin pathetic.

you're here too, loser.

>Being too beta to take risks in life.

That's not true. I live with mommy and do cocaine. Don't slander me.

I got done working a 10 hour day and I'm taking some time to relax. I might go out for a cruise later tonight but that's really just me trying to deny the fact that I have no motivation and will end up wasting yet another Friday night.

Bros are all away right now, no meets going on
Race car drivers don't need a gf, right?

Probably try to get out and give my RX-8 a good Italian tuneup to get rid of the carbon buildup from dailying all week.

Yes, a car doesn't leave.

>So set for wizard status I don't even have a Chinese cartoon gf.

I haven't had a real friend in years, so I spend all my free time alone.
See above
Change the oil in the bike, maybe go for a ride.
>cars > whores
Yea
>post waifu

>I live with mommy and do cocaine
>cocaine

What a fucking waste of money.

spent the night installing an aluminum radiator in my rx8, coolant flush and oil change.

Meet was last night shit was pretty cash, about 15 of us met up at texas roadhouse for steak then hung out in the p-lot afterwards and alot of of others showed up.

Nothing, finished everything.

>cars > whores
Agreed

>post waifu
Postin'

it's a shitty fucking feeling, innit
one of my closest friends got married a few months ago and has already started a successful company, meanwhile I'm working on a CS degree at a community college
the worst part is that if I hadn't gone back to school and given up my (admittedly crappy) full-time IT job, I'd probably have gotten promoted and would've been making somewhere in the vicinity of $60k by now since I was the only person with any fucking ability at that company
they had to hire three techs to replace me, but I can't even find a fucking part-time job in the same field because I fell for the full-time student meme and have been out of the workforce for two years
not a day goes by when I'm not kicking myself over it

I've only actually bought coke a couple times in my life, and I can usually just mooch some lines when I'm hanging out. It's not a regular thing.

Excellent taste in waiphu.

Newfag unless you shoot it up

8" of love

>things you want in your mouth

gf is here
>Why aren't you out at the meets with your bros or>gf?
It's winter you retard
put gas in it. try to figure out why my low windshield wash light is on. The light is starting to annoy me.
>cars > whores
both cost money, for the nice ones at least.
>post waifu
retarded

>prez/poo/ begging for cock
LOL alphonse and s/o/vet will give it to you soon.

Eosinophilic esophagitis
Eosinophilic esophagitis hope I can get better soon.
Foam bukkake car
>cars > whores
Yes
>post waifu
I just want a gf too fucked right now

Because RWD muscle cars and Minnesota winters don’t mix and I hate it

There’s no car bros who aren’t massive faggots in my area however I did set up a meetup with my carbros around the state this March so there’s that.

Well due to me basically not being able to stand one more week paying $50 to fill up my massive truck I’m taking my mustang out for a week to run some clean gas through it before I put it away for another month

>cars > whores

9/10 your right

>post waifu

I’m not a virgin sorry