Guild Wars 2 General - /gw2g/

>What is Guild Wars 2?
Guild Wars 2 is an active free-to-play MMORPG from ArenaNet, the sequel to Guild Wars 1, with events taking place 250 years after its timeline.
>Discord
discord.gg/greCqvQ
>Guilds
pastebin.com/zCUYwWF0
>Guides
pastebin.com/ZU4uUREV

This thread has botspam, he copies image files and names, identify yourself by using gw2 in your name and a gw2-related image. Discord recommended!

Last updated: 7/25/2017

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G91ziPCo39k
youtu.be/rMJSC3-8HDU?t=6m31s
cdaccess.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what the fuck is the 'endgame' of GW2? I hit 80 and then what? dungeon runs until I get the exotic gear?

coming from wow, I have no idea what the fuck I'm suppossed to do once I hit 80

set a goal on what you want, maybe its gear for your characters or a rare skin, so you find ways to make gold which can include getting good at fractals or pvping for ascended-tier chests. anet also has a broad focus, so its easy to feel that way.

>junundu
wew lad we gonna have some fun masteries

Ascended and legendaries? Cmon boi did u hit lvl 80 with that boost rlly?

Very much so

I guess Sony really need more BING BING WAHOO!

>Ascended gear
>legendary gear
>Raids
>Fractals
>PvP
>WvW
>Achivments
>Masteries
Also if you want to try playing I recommend you trying HoT or (probably) PoF the core game isn't as good as the content added later.

Or play a game cause it's interactive and you want to feel like part of the story/world.

Faggot.

He's the only pita if you can't burn him fast enough.
The rest shrines are just piƱatas.

legendary dragon decks
GO JOE

I've been playing Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow. Not sure where to go.

Post FemPyro

whom

DQ 4
FemHero

MGS4, V at least feel like polished professional games. They were total messes though. But MN9 feels like some unfinished student project.

agreed

Requesting Mata Hari (Fate/GO) as a bride or housewife doing menial chores while humming happily.
I would also like to try requesting her as a monstergirl, such as Angel or Sea Bishop for the flowing clothing.

why

TEST

GB: Mario Land 2
GBC: Wario Land III
GBA: Metroid Fusion, fight me

Oh, but then that would be employees, not employers. And it's hard to think of them as such when they just pop in from time to time anyway.

Will we see Brozime riping DE a new hole just like he did with his Oberon rework stream?

If all you care about is damage then nothing's going to beat sam. Nipping at the heels of the designated big dick dps class is enough for me, and monk is more fun to play.
>tfw you hit your riddle of fire sequence just right

>mfw can't enjoy Heroes 4 because it lacks Heroes 3 HD features

Thanks!

last panel is just awful and the comic would be superior without it.

Oy vey.

Well, there are mods that allow for that (see the grey goo factory, using a single mod - recursive blueprint) but yeah, in vanilla game you will always have to at least place blueprints manually. Everything else can be automated, though.

>replaying levels but this time enemies one shot you, while your damage output is halved

X would outsell every disney princess in existance.
Don't make me want to draw a Princess X, for the love of GOD.

Real cute watching him cry over the corpses of every single friend and family member

Read this post
Or be a lucky shit and kill someone using it/level Trader

My prediction:
>tons of DMC5 hints
>all signs seem to point to it
>Capcom says they have new announcements planned for E3
>we all get blueballed again
As happens every year.

Holy Water

On a sidenote, what is the better version to Lords of Thunder. Turbo CD or Sega CD?

>thread #334
Wait a minute, when you arrange those numbers around... you get.....

My God...

This one is the best to this day
I have an imitation USB version that I use for emulation. It's perfect. Never liked the GAY four button diamond layout of SNES pads.

Beard has two sections, do I delete one or...?

ashes of ariandel is dogshit
the only good parts about is were the friede fight and the area with millwood knights

Steam

MURDER MIKO OUT FOR REVENGE!

Oh that part. I just left it on to download overnight and it was done when I woke up. I think mine was 150 mbps.

I thought no one will post this one. I still dream about one

this. if you hide your powerlevel in public then you don't belong on this board

>muh Gaiden XD

Stop with this fucking meme already. The only thing Ninja Gaiden about this game is the multitude of reused assets.

Who are you not quoting?

t. friendless faggot

Gender neutral bathrooms are a bad idea because of the lines that will come from the women trying to put make up and stuff.

Also isn't the idea to remove the other bathrooms so only gender neutral ones exist?

Don't get me wrong I'm still going to play Cold Steel and enjoy it and all that it just striked me as kind of odd to mention that at the very end right out of the blue for seemingly no reason

Yes

That urgot rework is looking good.

>be Sony
> be building new system for Nintendo
>Nintendo tells you to fuck off
>still have creative rights over shit you made
>release it as your own
>Nintendo faggots BTFO forever

And I'm not even a huge Sony fan

GRANNY GRANNY GRANDMA!!!
WHITE HAIR OLD PERSON SENIOR CITIZEN!!!

>gambling in my mmos
will the ESRB rating go up?

maybe he should stop watching it then

>Axe
>underrated
Not in fucking Dracula's Curse, that shit is a necessary carry for Dracula's final form.

Blast furnace is the best way to gain xp while earning money without having a high skill level entry requirement

SEGA levels of autism.

try it and find out.

it helps to try different formations and weapon set ups, there are some fun things that happen if you give everyone a bow or certain other combinations of weapons and positions

That's neat. I have this one, guess a lot of people took a stab at it.

>the more you buy, the higher the chances.
that's not how independent events work
nice try, chris

You work at a dealership?
Is the pay decent? I've been thinking about going for detailing or as a tech

>there are people who unironically think a body like that is hotter than a body like this

They found it 30 minutes before "us".

>be they a human or a god.
>tfw Lancelot is neither
>tfw Lancelot is and INVINCIBLE Vengeful Spirit Beast
Snek BTFO

Probably going to be throwing away a bunch of late 80s early 90s hardware in the coming weeks. What sort of things are worth keeping?
Pretty sure I want to trash my old beige CRTs. I have much nicer (but newer) CRT monitors.

Don't know, don't care
Fuck off ya soft cunt

>Green Day
>not Offspring
disgusting
GET THE FUCK OUT FAGGOT
GTFO srsly KYS
youtube.com/watch?v=G91ziPCo39k

is there a version with all three kingdoms?

I'm going to buy Ricotta's game!!!

lol the intro is so much fun.

video game shrines make me cringe. looks like a creepy loner's kill zone

A gaiden story. Code Veronica is the true sequel.

Which lips?

Since Chloe is Chloe she could've easily stayed for the second year so this is not even surprising or lore damaging

youtu.be/rMJSC3-8HDU?t=6m31s

There's like 3 my dude

>the console with literally not a single game worth playing is the fucking perfect system for a flash cart
top kek

So have you fucked that whale yet OP?

Saturn pad adaptor.

What are the odds? worse than spending 20k feathers every time I need DB3?

The preview is out, folks.

It's the best choice when fighting against him, although Alucard and Sypha's weapons are sufficient as well.

Bump

>Only got Eden once and every other match was Reviewbrah and Le Faye
IP pools, maybe? Who knows.

Well, this completely killed my mood. I don't even give a fuck about the spoilers anymore.

How many Zones are in the game?

I'll see you there. I'm one of the tournament organizers, and I'm stationed at Smash, Street Fighter, and Soul Cal

Anyone have some meme magic leftover to spare?

IMT threads are very comfy

cdaccess.com/

This is where I built up about 2/3rds of my PC library.

because they're not charging $60 for it

That was a bait post on /co/ that was proven fake in literally the 1st post

Where the fuck did that obsession with Chaika come from anyway?

I mean, I remember the threads when the show aired, but the show was utterly unremarkable.
Autism?

Repostan

Help!

I initially set server to Asia but I barely find matches. Anyway of changing my server? Can't find anything in the options. I just want to practice with real people and git gud

Tekken streamers are limited to:

Koreans you can't understand in 360p

Aris

Salty as fuck english speakers who complain about every character they play against and "only lose to scrubs".

>ENBM
what's this?

Is it enjoyable without friends?