/ink/ - Splatoon 2 General

Splat Brella Edition

Last thread: - Redirect to current thread: splatoon.ink/ink/
- Splatoon 2 Map Rotation: splatoon2.ink/
- Booru: booru.splatoon.ink/

> News
- Mayo won the Splatfest in all regions!
- Sploosh-o-Matic (Curling Bomb, Splashdown ) is back: twitter.com/SplatoonJP/status/893391908172480512

> Splatoon 2 Information (links + translated tweets)
- pastebin.com/h04p6aqy
> Splatoon 2 Weapon Stats
- imgur.com/a/eV8p0
> S2 New weapon stats
- imgur.com/a/NFzgv

> Big S2 Gear & Weapon list (contains unreleased weapons)
- leanny.github.io/splat2/

> Resources
- pastebin.com/6UaR6zHL

> Wiki
- splatoonwiki.org/

> User Stats
- splatoon.nintendo.net/

> View Nintendo switch online services on your PC
- github.com/OatmealDome/LoungeChair/releases/tag/v1.0.6422.34538

> Add your FC to the list of FC below:
- docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/e/1FAIpQLSfrpLqYcIcxHjNbeVoBql4HDGqUseArmbUePz71gXqBgHlHtA/viewform?usp=sf_link

> List of FC:
- docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1y-zt8u4va5GuDYnX_ToKfRUFRHu-1izMtE6ifaRK4II/edit?usp=sharing

Callie's cuteness and naivety is such that she naturally invites horrific acts of a sexual nature upon herself!

Sex with Marie!

reposting since i just posted these at the very end of last thread and i assume people would appreciate it

met sameanko at comiket today, she drew me a squid and gave me a bag

Gentle lovemaking with Callie!

Siblings

nice

IS THE SUPPOSED NEW WEAPON COMING OUT TODAY?!

Your OP image is SHIT

Let me stick my dick into this.

Inkling boys > Inkling girls

Brothers

A date with Marie

this

wrong, also samefag

How the fuck do I use these damn things.
These stats don't show the 500 fucking losses I've had with them, I was doing alright with them at first and then after trying out different weapons for a while I went back to them and I can't do shit.
The range is pitiful, damage is average, and dodge rolling messes up my own aim and just feels like I'm making myself more vulnerable than actually evading anything.
What am I doing wrong

Octolings > Inkling boys > Inkling girls

What time does the Brella release in EST?

you mean EDT

it's 7pm PT, you do the conversion

As long as you don't move at all after a roll you can stay in your double damage stance as long as you have the ink to keep firing.

nah

Does anybody have these with swim speed up main? I really need to order them

>Enemy with multiple Special Ups and Ink Armor
This shit is ridiculous he got 6 in one game and it felt like they always had it up.
There is literally nothing you can do about it, even Object Shredder barely helps.
Nerf when?

>swam spad
jej

How bad is salmon run with randoms? Do they still fuck up everything or they made it at least semi retard resistant?

What balance changes are you guys hoping for tonight?

Hoping for Tri-Slosher to get the nerf it deserves.

It depends.
I've had some idiots but some really good people too.

Yeah I know about that it's just the fact that you're completely still and vulnerable that bothers me. I get the whole idea is to kill them before they kill you but more often than not it just feels like I'm missing my shots and they easily predict my roll and shoot at my completely still dumbass face. I think I just rely too heavily on strafing while shooting for aim but I'd hate to just drop the dualies after putting so much time into them

Big Tri Slosher and Ink Armor nerfs
Nerfs to Ink Brush
Buff to Goo Tuber

Buffs to regular brushes, Splash Wall, other crap things

All the abilities besides 2 Ink Reses are a dank as fuck meme. Don't bother with them.

Please tell me you meant Octobrush, my baby is shitty enough as is

>balance changes
Just because the brella is released doesn't mean there'll be any balance changes

Yeah sorry meant Octobrush.
I am seeing quite a few Inkbrushes in ranked for some reason though.

Fuck, they're gonna update the game tonight? Tfw Im almost to level 15 and wanted to use the tri slosher for easy kills.

>Splat Brella edition
>Doesn't even update the news

To everyone playing in anxious salmon run, good job! I think our teamwork is really great.

>Used Swim Speed Up drink + all Krak On gear
>Not one of the 9 Subs Slots rolled as Ink Speed up
Grinding for ability chunks is bullshit and the drinks are a complete waste of time.
I am literally maximising the chance of getting the ability I want and didn't even get a single one. This is just stupid.

>close to ranking down to overachiever but wave 2 and 3 are low tide waves

A brand new weapon class is being added to the game so there should be balance changes, not like the sploosh and brush were new territory

This is Marina's girlfriend say something nice about her

>it ends up being a griller wave

I want to pat you on the head

She looks like a nice kid.

>mfw the brella will be a better carbon
the only decent move carbon has is the vertical flick, and if single player is anything to go by the brella seems to have a much better one-hit splatting range

Drown pearl in mayo

never had a 3man salmon run succeed before,nice

pic related

I hope so user, but nothing is less certain

Be honest /ink/.
Will you buy the Pearl and Marina Amiibo set?

This is still bullshit

Try to just think of the drinks as experience boosters; your gear levels up 1.5x faster under the impact of a drink

I don't buy Amiibos, and I don't buy from scalpers

sure why not

I'm probably going to use some spare NFC Cards when the data gets dumped.

I will download them_______________

Yeah I never picked up any of the original solution ones so why not. Then again I won't buy a lot of amiibos, I literally only own Pac-Man and Waddle Dee

Why are you guys hyping up the splat brella? It's gonna be trash and the tri-slosher will still demolish it.

>he thinks the tri-slosher isn't getting nerfed.
the japs have complained about it, so it'll get nerfed.

Excellent job to the people on the anxious salmon crew, who got through a majority of the rounds with ease. Hopefully it assisted in getting those sweet sweet bonuses, I hope to play with you again sometime!

Because the moment I saw it while watching the direct with my friends I declared it as my main. How can you not love it, it's literally the fucking umbrella shotgun from Kingsman

Are the japs complaining about Octocrutches too?

Yup. I'd prefer to only buy Pearl, but if they force us to buy both I'll just gift Marina to someone like I did with Marie.

>set
fuck no, release them separately already, i don't need Pearl on my shelf

They ain't nerfing shit nigga. Guarantee when the update comes out nintendo won't do anything.
lmao that looks dumb in real life.

BELIEVE IT
BELIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVE IT

People who don't like marina are edgey idiot children who think racism is funny and will eventually grow out of it or be alone the rest of their lives. People who hate pearl however are just genuinely bad people who enjoy picking on sweet little girls just because of how they look.

>People are still wasting money/drinks/snails on Swim Speed Up

Have people not caught on to how shit it is or is there some actual use to wasting several slots to move .1-2 seconds faster?

Is run speed any better? I feel like run speed got nerfed hard. I don't notice it as much when I'm using my l-3 or nzap.

faster than you :3

Which side will you pick in the inevitable Squid Sisters vs Off The Hook splatfest?

But pretty much every perk increases things by that tiny amount though.

',:3c
This is a no kitter emoji zone senpai , put those hands up.

Nah man, ink saver main gives me like 5 more seconds of shooting.

Squid Sisters at the moment but I want Nintendo to try and change my mind.

I dont. Squid Sisters 5ever

Would you have gone to the squid sisters concert if you had the chance?

right now it's not a contest

No they don't, 3 resistance up makes you walk through enemy ink like nothing

Swim Speed up is literally milliseconds per main

tentatek nerfs

>squid sisters concert
Fuck no. Imagine going to some shit like that and smelling the must of unwashed 30 year old neckbeards who don't know what a shower and deodorant is.

BROTHERS!!

>pearl
>sweet
wew

it was good,thanks for hosting.i wish i couldve stayed longer but bugs kept attacking me in the living room

SALMON RUN TIME WHO WANTS TO JOIN?

Milliseconds to get across the training room but how about to swim from one side of a stage all the way to the other because everyone is contesting the rainmaker so jumping will likely result in death?

>worrying about frames when you can save literal seconds with Ink Resist routes or Ink Saver/Recovery

I will

Well; I'll be using all three.

Why blow 3-9 slots to move slightly quicker for the rainmaker when you won't even be certain to pick it up every time? Sounds redundant if you ask me.

Off the Hook without a doubt. Both members are good while Callie was the only good part of the sisters. Off the Hook has better songs too

The Brella is already in the game, and has been since launch.

Not in multi

Yeah I'm down sent request

Cool. I'll set the room up now