Is it just me or is tommy sketchy

His builds are great. Content is good...but this dude is sketchy as hell. What do you guys think.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iwFG2hbZkoo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dudes a massive jew. begs his fans for money on livestream and set up a patreon. all while being a trust fund baby

Did you see yesterdays stream? Dude went bonkers when someone said he is using ruddy for views

>Yet another youtuber thread
Holy fuck, just stay in youtube comments with your cancer. Are you so simple-minded you need our collective agreement to help you decide what's better to watch?

If you don't like it why would you come to this thread? We are allowed to discuss things Veeky Forums related and this is one of them. Someone of us don't use YT so we use this as a alternate method to discuss things we have viewed. Why does this bother you so much? What have we done wrong, and how could we correct it?

bump

Hi Tommy.

FOK U STONEBAG BUY MY SHIT URA PUSSY

He does seem to me like the sort of dude that used to sell hard drugs.

I'm honestly convinced he ran a chop shop. Dude ran a "shop " with 0 utilities. A death trap bathroom, and a shit ton of cars that "were not his". Remember his parts pit?..Remember what he said about the audis? "They are rally guys cars"...come on man..we aren't stupid

sorry I got ahead of myself..it had electricity

It does seem a little odd that he has these facilities, but doesn't run an advertised shop at all.

>Some of us don't use youtube
>Talks about people exclusively on youtube

Look at all the comments on this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=iwFG2hbZkoo

I watched him from the first time Chris plugged him. He was cool at first, seemed like a good mentor for the young ricer. But both of their content went way down hill, playing the YouTube game. I wonder if Tommy stopped doing his landscaping business for the channel.

If you want to watch some cool blossoming car enthusiasts that aren't trash, check out JSR Cars. They're from inland Southern CA. I've been making their banner for a while.

He has somewhat of a point. There is a lot of censorship on the site, by both the site and the video makers. You can have your account disabled and such for just commenting.

I've been watching a guy called blakes garage. Hes building something cool and its quality. Check it out

I think its a general term for people who have excess money to have a shop where they fuck with stuff

Guy is a little manlet pussy. He's barely pushing 5'8. Acts tough but has homosexual cartoons tattooed on his arm. Oh and 'skate or die' on his feet, what a fucking fag. He's also cucked super hard, raising some black man's child.

Clearly has a rich daddy who funds his automotive exploits. The only car he ever built was a shitty Evo that no one has ever seen.

it's obvious you actually like him

I watched their turbo Datsun video. I like that they're just a bunch of broke college kids.

can you elaborate on the trust fund? very interested.

can you link a vid of the part pit or the audis? thx

pretty sure he quit landscaping for full time yt, could be wrong though

He basically started a shitty lawn mowing business called "undercutters" (you can still find his shitty ads from like 2013 or so). It seems it was a one man show, basically him towing his mower around CT mowing rich cucks lawns for spring and summer in CT.

Essentially he split his time between cucking lawns and chopping cars in his shady shop in Kent Connecticut.

Then one day he met a young youtuber named Chris Rudnik. He saw this pimple faced moron earning a fuck ton by just messing with cars and posting shitty videos to youtube, an decided to exploit this hole in the system.

Link?

>does build-off
>realizes in over his bald ass head when JimmyOakes builds his car and actually works
>"HURDUR CALLING IT OFF I FOKED UP"

he sold the landscaping company to ty, who recently got arrested for a DUI and will be in jail for a long time lmao

FOK U STONEBAG I WUN. Jimmy oakes looks like he wants nothing to do with any of these guys and misses lz

That just sounds like a guy busting his ass to make some money in an honest way and then finding another way and adapting to it. Just because your dumb autistic ass riddles the story with shit like "cucking lawns" and calling his shop shady doesn't really help your point. And how the fuck does anyone of that make him a trust fund kid?

>yo guys have you heard of that faggot Bill Gates, lmao that dipshit is cucking away malaria from sketchy african kids after like being a successful businessman or some shit

STONEBAG
T
O
N
E
B
A
G

Hi Dan.

you work at the shop in temec?

Honestly I would never want to associate with him IRL because he seems like a hypermasculine douche, but he has a good taste in cars and his content's interesting sometimes so I like his videos. I unironically think regamasters are some of the best looking wheels now because of him

Best taste on YouTube, I don't care about all the bullshit

look up a guy called blakes garage and get ready to jump off the tommy wagon

>Focus RS
>S3
>urban lumberjack look
Yeesh

He keeps saying he hates drama and doesn't want drama and then talks about drama and causes drama.

Also who is Dan and why the drama

Link and timestamp?

bro that bmw build makes haggards door cards look like me at 12 trying to do it.

I take it back that would give them too much credit. Those door cards that haggard made look like straight up trash. I mean, throw it out and start again tier of shit...they would be ashamed.

By throw it out I mean the entire channel. Grow mustaches and start again. Literal garbage

Does anyone know what's up with someone he knows killing another guy he knows? He was talking about it on one of his livestreams, and someshit about the killer being out on bail then back into prison again.

Yeah that is sketch as fuck, and came out of nowhere to me.

OUR GUY

who do you think started this thread lol

It was about his friend Tyler. Ty killed a passenger in his car when he was drunk driving and crashed. He was out of prison a while ago and now he's back in, again for drunk driving.

Yikes, sorry Blake, but your channel is shit.

probably sold drugs in high school
talks and types like a lunatic

You fags need to stop watching such boring YouTube channels.

The only good car channels I watch are Noriyaro and Illiminate.

child

not tommy

noriyaro is top tier the other dude you mentioned is the biggest swagfaggot on youtube. typical californian fuccboi

How the fuck can this VC afford a R32 GTR which goes for premium prices in CA on top of owning an S2K, S14, and S13?!

YouTube money, as well as having his own clothing line that he advertises to 200,000+ people.

But honestly, despite all this stancefag shit it's obvious that he loves working on his cars and has worked really hard to get to where he is given his backstory and how he grew up, so I respect him for that.

dont associate yourself with noriyaro ever again

his father looks like the kinda man that would have worked for a dictator in south asia and escaped their regime with a bunch of money