FYI, this is the nuts right now:

twitter.com/FenoHS/status/895911174008692736

What do I change?

>egg druid
>cancerlock
>midrange hunter

reminder that the meta has been figured out already

Is there any use for this faggot?
Also, is there any super expensive Dr k where I could use Valeera or Uther DKs?

Bolvar, curator and bonemare can be changed. I'd take out the first and last mentioned for 2 equalities

If Jade Druid is everywhere why doesn't everyone just start teching the anti-Jade card to scare them into submission?

heyyyyyyyyyy guys kreeprrrian here with another HURTstone video

>Hunter gets Shadow Visions but for minions
>It costs 1 more, but generates a 2/2 body and can go infinite off of itself
>Dont have to run any more than a 1 of big minions because you can just copy them with tracker, and focus on having lots of lower curve minions to assume board control early

People are sleeping on this card its insane

What the fuck, why does the new adventure not have heroic? It was piss easy.

What IS that CROPPEd FROM

Is it safe to open packs or were the rates rigged to give more duplicates again?

because it's not an adventure

They don't need fucking idols to close out the game. At turn 6 they already played 2-3 of them.

I don't have wickerflame. Also, it curves into steed pretty well

Giest isn't a very good anti-jade card since they don't usually win from fatigue.

Never open packs

Ive been playing it in my midrange hunter with elise and I get 3 packs almost every game
Its fucking amazing

>control is cancer
t. Aggropleb

Arthas is supposed to be the big challenge, I'll be interested to see if that's true.

Which decks do you use to farm jade druids?

Meh, i dont like elise. I rather keep picking beastmasters and highmanes. They are fun

>Rogue has needed healing ever since healbot rotated out
>lifesteal expansion is the perfect time for this
>lol have this useless janky combo card for weapons that kind of lets you heal except you probably just smash your face into a minion and go 1 for 1 in health
BROOOODEEEE

>>Dont have to run any more than a 1 of big minions because you can just copy them with tracker, and focus on having lots of lower curve minions to assume board control early
Now that is a good idea

But control IS cancer. I'd prefer to play a thousand aggro than a single control. The only thing that outcancers control is freeze mage.

Because it's shit, they do overpowered bullshit every turn and you die whether you destroyed their jade idols or not. And there is a druid deck that doesn't even run jades.
Quest mage

People said that every class start the LK fight with a handcap.
I think mage starts with 1 hp

The year is 2018
You wake up. "Another day in Stockholm" you think to yourself, "Need to go buy some stuff before the daily terrorist attack". You stand up from your bed, still hungover from the last day of drinking. You don't really remember what happened, but you recall trying to open your favourite twitch channel only to notice the stream isn't online. "He probably was overworked" is the first thing to come to your mind. Well, nevermind, you shouldn't expect a streamer to tell his only viewer he won't be working that day.
You walk outside. Seeing the nearby snus store reminds you of the good old days. Tears come to your eyes as you you see the LIDL sign somewhere in the distance. "I got to get some food anyway, so why not?" you think. You pick up all your favourite products and walk to the counter.
"A-all donations are appreciated, but...but never needed..."

What are the best day 1 decks? How's Warlock??

That's because you're an aggropleb

I'm actually enjoy this expansion, what's wrong with me

You recognize this line. The guy at the counter seems familiar. The beutiful brown eyes. The gay vibe. The smell of unwashed clothes. Could this be Sebastian? He fixes his LIDL hat and looks straight at you. His eyes seem like his begging you for something. He has a weird jukebox next to him. You pay for your food, but since you couldn't shake the feeling you know the man behind the counter, you give additional 3 dollars. You see a shine in his eyes. He quickly turns on the jukebox and starts blasting the good old Thunder Remix. You stare at him, not knowing what to do. While you do love the sound of gay man screaming and slapping each other, you're not sure if you want to listen to it in public. You start to walk away, but the man stops you. "N-no" he whispers "I'm gonna play the game you wanted me to play, just don't leave". You know for certain now. Sebastian Forsen Fors is now a shop assistant, trying to bait people into giving him free money at the counter. But you want to see what he does next. Is he really gonna play Hearthstone here? With this LIDL computer?
You wait for him to turn it on. But you already noticed what is going to happen. You see the words clearly. "Playerunknown's Battlegrounds". Holding back your tears you slowly start walking away, not looking at Forsen anymore. He doesn't say anything, he lets you leave. Just before you exit you hear a gunshot. A finished sudoku puzzle flies over your head. But you don't care anymore. Forsen has been dead for a long time.

Jade Druid

Better aggropleb than cucktrol.
Now go back to hearthpwn to complain about tier 3 decks until they nerf them.

>play against weak deck
>always draw absolute godly answers and have way too much value that what's necessary to win
>play against strong deck
>get 3 4+ drops after mulligan and brick harder than a LEGO set

Really gets the noggin joggin'.

Priest has been great the past few expansions but he new cards are really difficult to make work in control mirrors and aggro alike.
Running a 1of Giest means you draw it against everyone who doesn't run 1-cost spell and never draw it when you actually are facing drood.
Benedictus has his uses but 9/10 times is a 7-cost do nothing card that only makes your deck more inconsistent, great for turning an a mech/aggro quest priest into something else after you've already topped the curve.
The 9-cost minion is really easily played around, and you either won't live to cast it or by the time you actually do they'll have their hard removal in hand that they've been saving since none of your other minions are worth a damn.
Any time I try running resurrect priest the game ALWAYS fucking matches me against god damn shamans and mages who have polys and hexes and devolves and I end up dead in the water.

>the guy who was the lead designer on the worst expansion ever, mean streets was the lead on frozen throne
>this expansion is looking to have the exact same problems mean streets had with fucking extreme power creep

I only enjoy playing control in an aggressive meta.
Beating aggro with control is the best.
Control vs control is just boring.

jade shaman
various druid decks

that's it, everything else is hovering at tier 3-4

How do I stop feeling bad for my opponent when the RNG working heavily in my favor?

Aren't the frustrated cucktrol players playing the Geist to release their pent up frustration from months of cuckolding?
Also should I run Ultimate Infestation and Spread the plague? How important is Malfurion?

>extreme powercreep
Piratefag mad that lifesteal blows them out of the water.

>feeling bad for other people

What are you? A cuckold?

Sorry bruh I just came back for this expansion since I control is king now so I have no idea what you're talking about.
Have fun playing ladder though :)

>implying Warlock isn't strong

kek

I thought this would work slightly better than it did. Now I just need to optimize it for rank 20 plays.

And he respawns all your minions on his side of the board if you're Paladin. I think handbuff will be the best way to beat him in that instance.

See you next week when aggro will be king once again, cuck.

Nothing. New cards always feel great before everyone discovers fresh cancer decks.

How many times did it trigger? Whats the set up?

Geist does nothing. Jade doesn't even usually need 10 jade idols.

>kill off combo decks
>can't deal with all these fucking retarded druid decks

Its strong but it isnt the strongest.
Taunt druid have super sticky minions

I also beaten a share of warlocks with midrange hunter by playing aggressively with the deathrattles.

>extreme power creep
What are you talking about? There are only like 5 good cards in this expansion.

No one is playing geist because it sucks. Even if it was played, it doesnt get rid of the aya, jade behemoth, blossom, ultimate infestation, million taunts, etc...

It will go infinite but you need 4 cards to pull it off.
And 12 mana.

how to board clear as hunter?

I got Guldan from the prologue and I can't even dust it because if I do I might open it again

All it takes is one card too strong to fuck up everything.

>tfw forced to spend 1600 dust on dr 8

AHHHHHHHHH

use control cards

at least its not druid

>tfw quitting

It's ogre.
This game is a fucking piece of dog shit.
I have finally realized that.
P2W up the ass. RNG.
I quit. I regret spending money, I regret everything.

This isn't strictly about hearhstone, I'm not gonna pick up any game where luck plays a big role. Certainly no god damn digital card games.

you dropped something

>Some poor mage player running Frost Lich Jaina just found out first hand how hard it is to get Water Elementals off of her hero power
I almost felt bad for him as I traded my 1 health minions into his board.

who?

d'aww did you have a bad game and get needlessly angry?

How does it go infinite? I thought the patrons stuck around on the board?

WTF I LOVE PALADINGS NOW wtf wtf wtf i jjust literally out fatigued a priest and absolutely raped him by removing his fuckig 1 cost cards he was cucked for the rest of the game |LOL

Didn't they nerf dread steed to prevent this? How did you get the patrons to the right health to go infinite?

how does Ben's cock taste after a long day of work?

>ungoro had more competitive quests than frozen throne death knights

>Jade Druid #1 deck in game stronger than ever with anti aggro tools now

Why is this allowed? This garbage expansion is a flop. This shit is worse than TGT. Jade Druid literally has no counters now.

quite nicely

Each instance of defile is a separate trigger so it can check if something died.
Unlike avenging wrath or volcano.

because you can remove their jade idols with a 6 mana 4/6 :))))))
great fucking game design innit

I killed him from 15 health so I don't know how long it would go because it's hard coded on Patron with a limit.
A Necrotic Geist setup, which is an 8 card combo and a lot of emperor ticks can deal around 70 damage.

This setup is Knife Juggler, Deathspeaker to make Knife Juggler immune, Possessed Villager as the initial trigger, Grim Patron for meme and Defile obviously.

I believe if I killed Deathspeaker with a spell before triggering it all it would be faster and deal more damage up until the limit.

Now I'm testing suicide-lock with the card that draws a card whenever a friendly minion dies.

Yeah, but Dreadsteed needs no setup, that's why it was nerfed. See up for how it works.

What happened to geist?

>hate shaman
>never play it, dust all cards for it
>Get Thrall Deathseer from Adventure
>Get the Shaman legendary from my 3 packs

Please just fucking drown me

>paladings
DING DONG IT'S TIME TO play a long matchup where you will heal +20 life and make the life of the opp miserable.

if the deck can rush you down a 6 mana understated minion won't do shit

They should have made Corpsetaker be able to take freeze effects, it would have given shaman at least 1 more minion to be able to freeze everything damaged by it

Not true, until they start putting in secret eaters then it still loses to OTK mage
I heard somewhere that defile only goes off 14 times so if that's true then the deck probably isn't that great.

Just fatigued 2 demonlocks in a row, it felt really REALLY good.

Repeat after me shield bearers. Geist does NOTHING. Shuffling is a noob trap. It was only good last meta with auctioneer. You do not need infinite Jades to win. You win on tempo by making 10/10 for 3 mana.

>hunter playing play dead

oh okay that's quite painful

LOL ITS HAPPENING EQUALITY OMFG I GOT THE EQUALITY COMBO ON THE DRAW

all of the death knights are good cards, just not in standard

they'll see use in wild

IS PALADINGSSS THE WAY FORWARD LADS? IM FEELING ALITTLE HYPE

They should have made it possible to take Can't be targeted by spells or hero powers and Stealth and Poisonous Corpse Fledgeling

wooooow

I hope that cyclopian horror and sunwalker didn't start in your deck, user.

>open almost 100 packs
>4 legos
>putricide, benedictus, bolvar and anduin
>rexxar from the prologue
Do I kill myself now? I thought I got shit luck in Ungoro but it was worse this expansion.