Trying your best edition
>Fallout 1 and 2
>General Information etc:
pastebin.com/mtYCtDLV

>Fallout 3 and New Vegas
>General Information, Mod Recommendations & Run Ideas etc:
pastebin.com/u29WKkGy
>Babbys first modding guide
rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/fallout-new-vegas-sigourns-recommended-mods.114486/

>Fallout 4
>General Information, Mod Recommendations etc:
pastebin.com/2W7Dhy69

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Mods & Rips etc:
pastebin.com/q5ryvSZc
>Steam Guide of good mods
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=752795517

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B45SllNAhiQscHhxR28tZ1FwNTA

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>Storyfag's imgur:
imgur.com/a/iNUlq

>OP Pasta
>Please use the info from this link when creating new threads:
pastebin.com/raw/dFMpLWAX

Pre-War thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V2VTulxEDig
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/26025/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/4042/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/13864/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/21466/?
youtube.com/watch?v=saC13RJ8CUs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for Sigourn's Recommended Mods.

Third for dead series, dead thread.

Man this thread is about as dead as University Point

It seems it is my duty to revive this thread. No worries, I have about 115 pictures of my travels I can post in chronological order.

Could we not and say you never did?

Is there a mod that makes enemies respawn quicker in certain places or simply adds random encounters as you traverse the world? I don't mind buildings that I've cleared being unoccupied but downtown boston being completely safe and the wilderness having no more dogs/radstags/bloatflies etc is really grating.

I'm playing on survival so shit takes forever to respawn.

b-but

Is there any kind of monster/enemy overhaul for FO4? 3 had MMM and NV had some stuff that I don't remember, but I can't find anything remotely like that for 4.

War Of The Commonwealth could do that for you, adds more enemies to the world and is configurable in game

Anyhow, anyone has a GOOD guide on how to edit an .esp's scripts in the GECK?

Scripting is not a problem for me because all I want to do is delete shit in existing scripts, but I NEED to know how to edit them and save them, because GECK as a tool is shit.

Thanks, I'll look into it

Anyone know what happened to Hyper's AK74M mod? I saw a couple vids showing off new reload animations but the Nexus page says it's hidden, does he just hide mods while he's updating them or something?

For some reason ENB won't load when I run f4se. Do I have to have them in their own seperate folder so enb will hook properly?

Should be super mutant, raider and ghoul overhauls in the Nexus, as to their quality or what they do I can't say.

No problem m8

Anyone use survival options and know how the cell reset multipliers work? It says the default is 5 but there is literally zero indication as to what this actually means and if lower or higher numbers mean a longer or shorter respawn time. I even checked the nexus page and there are just retards saying the multipliers = the number of days which is just wrong.

I cannot force myself to finish Fallout 4. I get so bored with it so quickly. Is there any way to make the game feel more like New Vegas? Are there any huge mods?

No, you're probably best off checking out complete overhauls like FROST or something.

Try removing all of the random encounters, most of the locations and replacing them with one room copypasted shacks with trash tier loot.

Kill yourself.

Have this playing on constant loop.
youtube.com/watch?v=V2VTulxEDig

>his Fallout doesn't even have ammo types

lmao guess I triggered the obshitters.
Go complain about it on /v/

How can I make the enemies up north do more damage to me with their shitty pipe weapons? I spend the majority of my time in the north because of fucking preston garbo and I'd like it to be a little challenging.

My main problem is just that you become a demi-god by ~lvl 60, could try some overhauls like BLD or Immersive Gameplay, may not be the best solutions but worth a shot

Try , full disclaimer though I have used them yet but they seem to tweak it so even pipe weapons can be dangerous

Haven't*

I don't recall saying anything about Obsidian.

>Fallout 2 ammunition types
>25
>Fallout 4 ammunition types
>28
No problem

>nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/26025/?
HNNNNNG
It's also wearable by men.

Fuck off shill.

>Originally knew what types meant
>Changed it to different calibers when he got called out
2/10 bait i replied

Certainly makes for convenient camping when the raiders just keep making cozy little nooks and then not guarding them properly.

>the faggot who just acts like a faggot all the time is still here being a faggot
Kill yourself my man.

download longer area respawn and tweak it on fo4edit to say 24h respawns

>assmad shill getting assmad when he's called out on being ashill
Really makes you think.

THEEEEEEEEEERE WAS NEVER A BOOOYYY

LIKE MY

JOHNNYYYYYYYYY

B-Benny? You okay big fella?

>wearable by men

Has there ever been a mod to add a legendary slot to these things?
It might be my favorite melee weapon in the game, as it's both a homage to my favorite Fallout bot and also makes it look like I'm assaulting people with a weedwacker. That's why I think it's a shame that it's one of the only weapon in the game with this specific handicap.

Any mods that make F4 more Bawstan? The city isn't Irish enough senpai

Same guy here.

I might try F.R.O.S.T., but is there any way to make 4 enjoyable on Vanilla mode? I have an old save file but I spent so much time on settlements/modding shit that I didn't even feel motivated to play longer than five minutes.

Do you guys think I might benefit from an entirely new run? The lack of ability to really play my own unique character (due to SHAWWN) is what bugs me.

get
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/4042/?
and then get
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/13864/?

it expands upon legendary modification giving it dlc support

There are alternative start mods that use in game dialogue, they aren't tippy top tier but better than regular

You're alright

>one room copypasted
All of these games do that. Holy shit I'm sick of seeing the same exact basement area filled with raiders used everywhere in 4.

Do you know for a fact that it works on the Mr. Handy buzz blade? The mod page doesn't seem to mention is specifically, and from what I've read it's actually a specific issue with the buzz blade.

>tfw found some fallout concept art
>tfw enclave armor once looked like this

Being a concept artist for Bethesda must be the most soul-crushing job in existence.

ive never used the weapon so i couldnt tell

the patch (or whaterever you wanna call it) says it supports automaton, far harbor and nuka, adding the new legendaries to the crafting menu

it also fixes some bugs the original mod had

Start Me Up might tickle another playthrough out of you until you but to be honest even then you'll still do the same radiants for 90% of the time anyway.

Looks cool, slightly too space marine in some parts though.

>That lower left
I'm reminded why is stopped looking at concept art

Did a concept artist get bored and just decide to keep adding things to it?

remove all the gay circles and perhaps there was a cool idea here

Well in a way they did by just not using it

Man this thread is deader than Nat and Piper's dad

What?

How dead could that possibly be?

Hey, whoever plays FNV, can you help me with these questions. I'm overloading it with mods right now (sitting at 130 plugins), some of them texture related, some of them gameplay patches and additions (the usual texture overhauls, YUP patch, JSawyer, PN, etc), and using Dynamo ENB. My questions:

- Seems like even with my 1080, the FPS got stuck at 48 - 50, and the gameplay is choppy. I got Anticrash and Antistutter installed, with 4GB patch. Is it because of my texture getting too crazy (4k/ULTRA) or something else I'm missing? Everything loads super fast, just the gameplay is a bit choppy.

- I know this is a very old game, but i never get to finish the DLCs. Since there, is there anyway you can get the ranger armor like in the cover? Feel free to flog if you think i'm dumb.

Don't know about the rest but for the armor on the cover you can, either by killing an NCR Veteran or doing just enough jobs for the NCR to get to the Liked?(forget the exact level) Karma status. Then get the safe house key from the main guy at the airfield

Also in two different DLCs there are upgraded bits, better stats, but they add a bit. There is a helmet in one and two full in another I'll let you figure that out on your own.

Fuck,
figure out which ones on your own*
Really should proof read before hitting send

About as dead as the ss's spouse

Awesome, thank you. I know the armor was highly sought after when the game first came out and the only way to get it was to kill from some NCR veteran, but not sure if there was ever a way to actually get it without killing the previous owner. I assume that's the same with the anti material rifle too, or is that weapon part of the levelled list that will show up after you are in a certain level?

Not sure how I can tackle the FPS issues then. Anyone still play FNV to know about this?

Reposting

Do Create Your Own Difficulty Rebalance and Survival Options stack damage multipliers? I'm playing on Normal with CYODR x3 damage in and out but it doesn't feel the same as CYODR x2 damage in and out with Survival Options on Survival difficulty. Now I can survive several bullets but I prefer killing and being killed with one shot.

The anti material rifle is normally only up for grabs later, but the Gun Runners DLC adds one you can buy and modify from their stand. The safe house route is the only way, outside the DLC sets that look somewhat different, to get the outfit without killing someone.

I think they override each other.

I use just Create Your Own Difficulty Reballance set at 5x in and out, bullets are deadly for everyone.

Was it ever explained why Nate/Nora doesn't melt after being unfrozen? Was it really just a plain inconsistency they didn't bother to address?

What did he mean by this?

that was a joke in fallout 2
but it wasn't really cryo storage, it was med-tek gel or some shit
vault tec cryo storage wouldn't work for different reasons

I see. Well memed.

The person only melted in Fallout 2 because they used medi-gel instead of actual cryo-freeze materials.

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/21466/?
You mean this one? Hyper might have done the new animations, I haven't looked, but the gun itself isn't done by him.

Thanks for the post, though. Downloading the update since it includes two Unique versions of the gun.

Modding fallout new vegas till the next steam sale for fallout 4 Why do i have purple hands

Well there's always the 4GB ram limit of the 32bit engine to keep in mind so if you keep piling extensive stuff like heavy textures on it it gets worse.

missing or incorrectly installed texture mods

>200 years after a nuclear war
>circumcision is still a thing
Sasuga, mod makers.

The fact that there was already a perfectly serviceable third person animation for AKs, but FX0 got a totally new one just to match the new first person animation, is really impressive.

Say something nice about a character or faction you hate.

Say something mean about a person or faction you love.

All ghouls are Jews. Just a fact.

Yeah. Considering how out of the blue this update was, I wonder if he plans on taking a look at the original 9x39 mod. Also, I was thinking of the wrong Hyper who does animations, I didn't realize his YouTube channel is named Hyper.

Caitfag at least has a name so people can filter the bullshit

I'm too stubborn to filter so I can laugh at the mental gymnastics some days

I suppose so, I'll just switch back the NMC to use medium resolution instead of ultra, along with the PocoBueno retex too...

Okay, can someone tell me why the fuck shotguns aren't fixed yet? These things are completely broken.
After an user told me in a previous thread that enchantments apply for every single pellet of a shotgun, i gave Cait a shotty with the "20% chance to cripple legs" enchantment and she cripples literally everyone even me.
This shit is gamebreaking.

The reverse is true for two-shot shotguns. As they only give you another pellet instead of another set of pellets.

God damn that butt.

Yeah, but that's really one of the few negatives and times the Legendary enchantment doesn't work in its favor.

Has to do with how projectiles work and how Legendaries work, iirc. Probably not something you can fix to apply to all shotguns (mods and vanilla) without changing how Legendaries are applied, and at that point, who gives a shit. Just stop giving Cait Explosive or Kneecapper or teach the bitch how to aim.

Stop viewing it as an RPG. Mod it into a decent shoot and loot where you get raped and impregnated if you lose.

Fuck you

You said something mean which means you must like Caitfag.

Put your name back on, it's embarrassing

Neck yourself cancer.

youtube.com/watch?v=saC13RJ8CUs

Is there any point to wearing Lucky gear? For the +2 bonus

Like what benefits does that actually bring me aside from faster critical stacking

Wish I know man, I normally leave luck at two for the first two perks. Frees it up to put points elsewhere

I'm replaying FO3 and want to be Godmode by level 30. Is 7 INT enough to max all skills?