Previous: >[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA
>[Mega Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News, Events & Campaigns]
webview.fate-go.us/
>"Otakon 2017" Special Campaign
Period: August 11, 2017 (Fri) 4:00 ~ August 13, 2017 (Sun) 3:59 UTC
Total login rewards: 1m QP, 3* All ATK Fou x1, 3* All HP Fou x1, 4* All EXP x1 and up to 3 Summon Tickets
>"Orleans Pickup Summon"
Period: August 08, 2017 (Tue) 7:00 ~ August 17, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
Servants on rate-up: Jeanne d'Arc, Siegfried, Chevalier d'Eon, Gilles de Rais (Saber) & Kiyohime

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/ - Mats, EXP & AP sims for game-planning
- Chaldea Gate: Daily Quests - fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
- Drop rates (click on the NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
- Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous stuff]
- Emulation got blocked with the most recent update (1.2.0)
- Master Mission - Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
- Rate ups on JP FGO: img.fireden.net/vg/image/1499/27/1499273270406.jpg (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed)
- Friendlist: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
- Add yourself to the list: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

fategrandorder.wikia.com/wiki/Happy_New_Year_2016
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NOTHING TO DO IN GAME

DEAD

Its nice that there is no doomposting at least :^)

LOTS TO DO
NOT ENOUGH TIME TO DO IT ALL
TOO MUCH CONTENT

I swear to god if they don't announce anything noteworthy at Otakon I'll just keep casually grinding dailies

LIZ THREAD

is this roll good enough?

Posting from last thread. How do I reroll my cards when I don't get the right colors I want? Sick of getting triple magic double assassination card combos when I just want when I just 3 beater cards.

this is my best friend, say something nice about him

Okita!

It's hard to have so much to do, really, almost quitting the game because it's overwhelming

>no jannu

Reroll

>no keys
Reroll.

There is a mystic code later on you can get that isnt in game yet that lets you reshuffle once per like 6 turns.

>No Siegfried
>No black keys
>only one Gilles
reroll immediately

>down to only 37 quartz and 2 tickets
Who /noselfcontrol/ here?

>daily for acquiring mats
>doesn't actually drop mats

Nice game

5 more banners until okita.

Is that white haired girl green card good? Verdant destruction or something I think it's called. I have 5 of them.

Gilles saved your roll, sadly no keys or sumanai

>Having stuff

Never gonna make it.

Are you rerolling?
If so then 1. you hopefully know that the first roll doesn't give you any 5*, 2. only stop rerolling until you have at least one 5* and a bunch of good 4*, 3. despite this roll again your result is quite aweful.

tfw start playing bleach when 2nd anniversary started
tfw literally had to quit it because it expected me to play for 15 minutes every hour and I thought I won't be able to do it when I am playing fgo
I've been tricked for the last time
I preregistered for that madoka mobage tho

too soon, I need more time to save up after failing to get Gil

Why didn't Kiritsugu or Kotomine ever become heroic spirits? Well I understand why Kiritstugu wouldn't become one it's hard to imagine he still has a wish for the grail after he "won" the grail war in Zero.

>thinking you deserve okita if you betrayed her for a goldman.

Seems like I'm out of luck to find someone with a spare account. Which servants and items shoud I aim for? Also what will happen to the previous accounts that are used for rerolling?

get rekt anti-LLfegs

Kotomine is too busy spooking to be a heroic spirit

I want to UMU her UMU

FASTER

>Kiritsugu
But he did.

Kerry did become a heroic spirit.

Because you don't just become a heroic spirit because you're strong, you need be famous

he became a counter guardian, there is a difference

Oh right, I mixed up heroic spirit and servant, you're right

damn, i thought i only need Emiya for a good start. what are keys, jannu, siegfried, and sumenai for?

how long till the tutorial ended? which map should i start rerolling? btw, this is the first 10 free roll.

>tfw no umu

First of all, all of the current servants are shit. So roll for whichever servant you like. Jeanne is newbie friendly and will carry you through everything. Waver fits in any team but having one from your friendslist is enough. All current servants except Waver will be replaced if you're a true gameplay fag because they're subpar.

It's inferior to Limited Zero Over, but it's certainly better than keys for buster-heavy servants.

Vlad is still good for Arts meme teams.

He saved my ass in Shinjuku against the Avenger doggie

Your roll is fine unless you're a tryhard

Not Herk

>Is that white haired girl
You're kidding, right?

next you're gonna say every jp player has read the source material. just stop, who gives a shit.

Fuck off and die

You forgot about the king until his strengthening

>these are the retards who play NA
holy shit i thought it was an exaggeration

We were only joking, the ones we said are shit besides Jeanne, your roll is okay to start, but if you want a better one you can ask here for a good account.
I still have some rolls saved so if you have a favorite servant i can search for an account with it

Haha yeah who doesn't know who Irisviel is am I right primarybro?

the power of anonymity

>jeannefags thinking their waifu is still pure
you think she wasnt """interrogated""" and """tortured""" prior to the stake?

>Just got a new phone that can actually play these games
>Actually somewhat enjoy this.
Help.
I'll never spend money though, I never do so unless it's a sub based game, and even then it's JUST the sub

>Cu finally came to me from FP gacha
What a lovely day. Should I send some tickets Jeannu's way?

>I'll never spend money

Absolutely.

the writer for the webcomic didnt even read the source material. JP players are the wordt wheb it comes to playing a game for waifus and not caring about source material.

At least roll the New Years gacha

Yeah the first free roll won't get you any 5*. You can do another roll 5 minutes later or something once you did the few obligatory fights and are free to summon.
Remember that 5* are incredibly rare and quartz very limited which is why most people rerolled until they got at least one 5* since it's a guaranty for farming friend points.

Not the guy who posted about his roll but can I also ask if you have some spares?

Fluffy Servant

>I'll never spend money though
But what if you fail to roll your waifu? The despair will crush you and you will open your wallet.

I NEED MORE CONTENT!!!!!!!

They tried to take her clothes and armor off when they captured her
They couldnt.

u can't get 5 stars from that first roll

Just give me my 40 day Quartz PLEASE

Which servats will be part of the first New Years gacha anyway?

I never watched/read/heard about the fate series and I am only playing it because my friends are. I skip all story bits because it got boring quickly during first singularity. Also I don't see any girl to become waifu material so lack of content is really annoying. I will never spend money on this game. My lvl 96 Chinese dude caster makes me a lot of FP.

I hate it

see they're working on it

She has the power of GOD on her side and is an ultra saint
she is more pure than you could eber imagine

fategrandorder.wikia.com/wiki/Happy_New_Year_2016

Stop making me like Medb

but muh dragon dick

good post

That's a pretty solid gacha

does it attach to a gmail or something?

just finish the first mini boss. farming friend point.. if someone use you as support you get free friend points?

emiya + lancelot + herakles + maria antonieta

kaleidoscope + herakles + emiya + maria antonieta + saint martha

siegfried + atalante + stheno + elisabeth bathory + herakles (spooky)

emiya + saint martha + herakles + lancelot

Nero + elisabeth bathory + prisma cosmos

Nero + deon + double sumanai

If you want any of these tell which one and your email, it's okay if it's a fake email.

I already gave away all the accounts with 5 stars servants.

I don't know if some of these are taken or not, so if the code i send you don't work you can ask for another account

Do card buffing skills also buff NPs if they are also of that card type? Like if I used Atalante's quick card buff skill on Lancelot would it buff his NP damage since it's classified as a quick card?

Who should I save up for guys?

>3/11 spook chance

you're waifu

Artoria: I see you got fat.
Morgan: I see you still look like a fifteen-year old boy, but not hot.

Rate my Setup /fgoalter/

How many buckeroos on average to LB a Kaleido? Sick of getting to 3rd battle without having my non-LB Kaleido Salter LB charged for lack of blue cards.

Don't have a Waver or a Waver friend who use the 75fp CE so that shit is not an option.

Gil was limited and not available anymore so he can't invest in that.

get that fucking CE off of nero

fuck you whore my king is cute

dang dangos

its not a shitpost, its 100% truth

THEY JUST ANNOUNCED GUDAGUDA

nah

Pain's an Old Friend.

What if they did Saber Wars in December to coincide with the Star Wars movie?

Then you are mentally challenged for playing a kusoge for a series you do not care about