So...

So... anyone else actually love hard driving conditions and get excited when the visibility is low and he weather is bad?

Holy shit it's always so fun. Why are people so goddamn scared of it?

It makes me feel alive desu
>tfw shooting the gap between two 18 wheelers in an absolute downpour and the hydroplaning kicks in

You're adrenaline junkies. Stop endangering other people's lives on the public road, and get into skydiving or something that poses less of a risk for those who enjoy living.

>T. shoulden't be driving

shut the fuck up.

Driving is meant to be felt.

i know this feel tremendously
>tfw raining in s/o/shit
>be in my old vw beetle
>brakes work when they want to
>tires have seen better days
>some cunt cuts me off on the freeway and tries to brakecheck me
>ends up hydroplaning into the car in front of them
>speed past them with the engine screaming at 4k rpm
>point and laugh as my back tires just spin as i hit the gas.

driving in early morning fog is fucking c o m f y especially on a cooler summer or autumn day

I wouldn't call it fun so much as "challenging". That's what separates 'stand-on-the-brakes' normies from people aware of how vehicles handle.

Buuuut, I still drive easy and try not to really push the limits.

>I-75 northern MI
>Blizzard out of nowhere drops a foot of snow within the hour
>2001 Yukon dutifully plods along at 45, passing big rigs throwing a blinding cloud of fine snow in front of your headlights
>3 hours of white knuckle, light foot driving until I'm out of it
>nerves shot, doing 80 until Flint basically, just get it over with

Turned an 8 hour drive into 11 hours. I did it, but it was draining. Would've preferred my 95 Wrangler immensely.

you'll be singing a different tune when you mow someone down, degenerate.

I enjoy driving in rain and snow, but only when nobody else is around. The moment retards start visibly hydroplaning on the highway, or spinning out in traffic circles, I hate it.

>dark
>snowstorm
>icy grooves on the road
It's pretty exciting, and pretty to look at. I love winter driving at night.

lol dude just cause you drive in the rain doesn't mean ur cool.
You would shit ur pants if u ever had to do something where your life/career is on the line too.
You're literally nothing

>le degenrate buzzword
>goebbels

go back to your cesspit faggot

>le being an edgy faggot on public roads just for kicks brcause I'm an insatiable psycho

ITT: kiddies drive 10 minutes to their jobs at Taco Bell in their 3k civics and think they the shit cause they passed a vehicle that was going slightly slower than them.

night with light rain and summer heat is top tier

>heavy rain
>can only see cars when moving fast, moving slow results in fogging, blinding

Faster is safer

open the vents you deuce

It's because you secretly want to kill yourself.

I like driving in the snow when I'm not working. Can go to some abandoned car park and get a bit hektic.

Just imagine being this much of a faggot.

They're actually just dumb kids. They're too immature to be on the road, but until they crash or get pulled over, there's nothing anyone can do about it.

ajit pai is based because he buttblasted reddit and almost every MSM source over absolutely nothing

Had a big rain storm recently. Almost never rains in So. Cal. Wanted to hit some dirt roads and Hoon in some mud. Forgot I have almost bald tires. Can't steer for shit, nearly get stuck multiple times. Slid all over the place. And freaking loved it.

>crashed
>been pulled over multiple times
Still driving lmao

I do this too. I was excited to drive between cities right after everything iced over.

It was fun and I was never in any danger

My passenger side wiper blade fell off while driving.

I can only ever ride with my visor open because of this. But you get used to the pain of rain hitting you in the face and eventually stop feeling it so it's fine

>It's because you secretly want to kill yourself.

When I was incredibly depressed 3 years ago while on VA highways would press on the gas pedal until I hit 120mph. The point where my mk4 jetta would feel squirrely as fuck.

It would make me feel alive.

I could have died at any time, from the slightest quarter second mistake from myself or another. I wanted to die, the convenience would have been unmatched.

Its kinda fun to just drive around town & the mountain whenever there is a heavier snowfall. Plenty of people who are struggling or stuck that I can help out, plus its fun to just see how much better a Hilux on good tires fares against crossovers on similar tires and so on

Oilfag please

>Live in a rainforest
>Rains 75% of the year
Love bad weather days.

If you like weather, storm chasing in the Midwest is fucking awesome!

It makes me even more fearful of my life because half of all motorists are below average.

Last week in (A very local downpour, not more than 5km in all directions) NZ we got 2 inches of rain in 15 minutes, visibility was absolutely shocking. And yet, there was a solid 25% of motorists driving without their lights on at all. In a country where half of all cars are either white or silver, fucking boggling.

People can't even check before they indicate, texting is illegal while driving yet it's rampant.

Central Auckland?

Crack the visor and get a glove with a wiper

yeah, if im by myself. such a bitch trying to check my blindspot and other lanes in traffic when it's night time and there's a rainstorm. I love driving in the snow though even without winter tires, haven't had the misfortune to drive on ice yet since I live in the city.

Or not be total faggot and ride with an openface helmet

The most absolute of madmen
>you eventually stop feeling so it’s fine

>rain
>cucks going 10 under
>drive up on their ass and lay on the horn
>merge extremely close in front of them
>brake check them

If I'm by myself sure but if I'm surrounded by other drivers then its scary. Fuck people in Florida can't even drive when its dry and sunny.

you're a cum junkie

>driving at 10mph under the speed limit in a giant box with no risk to life or limb

yeah gee whiz u sure have it hard captain cocknose

>Why are people so goddamn scared of it?

Because auto accidents are a leading cause of death, and bad driving conditions are a leading cause of auto accidents. It's not rocket surgery. You're a fucking menace and you should have your license revoked before you literally kill someone, you shit head.

How dense are you? Trucking is the most dangerous job out there.

>when you can easily kill a minivan full of kids with a twitch of the wheel

Gtfo kid

>single occupation

Fuck meme statistics man, like 12k people die each year in fucking mines but it doesnt beat trucking because there is alot more than 1 occupation in a mine.

I love driving hard in areas where there are big drops and almost falling off. Dry for me but I love hilly shit

This. Also love doing ricer flybys on backroads to people who actually give a fuck about traffic laws. Speed limits are guidelines more or less.

I'm not gonna lie, this is 100% correct for me as well

Niggas like you should be prosecuted for murder if you manage to fuck up.

>Leh edginess, the post....

Edgelords who think they are some kind of driving God... Lel amusing

>what to be scared of
running over other people. rainy night with other cars blinding me in the middle of nowhere is fucking terrible when you realize that you have no way to see someone on the road

A minivan full of kids in the middle of bumfuck Arctic land?
I think not.

This can't be right, construction is known to be a much more dangerous job.

Love snow driving. Feel like I'm playing some form of problem solving game derived from Tomb Raider and Gran Turismo.

After a fresh couple of inches it always feels so apocolyptic. Minivans and other shitty vehicles all over the ditches, low visibility. Shits a blast.