>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK (embed)

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear appearances
alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

whats your opinion on the only mode that matters, duel, /fhg/?

Give me a high quality season 3 poster!!! I need it Ubi!!!

How many sex slaves do you think Centurion has?

its in the name. 100

If it's the only one that matters.....
Why is it low activity 24/7 :)

S E E T H I N G

0, no need to when they all throw themselves at him.

BUFF KENSEI

What's the ratio of male to female?
What about when he's on long campaigns overseas?

I like every mode but Skirmish.

Anyone else get some serious homo vibes from the Gladiator?

Not really no. More like a goofball

No, that's just you faggot.

After a long day of arena fighting all you want to do is blow your load, whether the recipient has a dick or not doesn't matter

major goof at that.
he is lovable yet competent when it comes to fighting even tho he might let his enemy go so he can get a more glorious finish.

he tames barbarian women on to go and he has his boipussy supplies back home.

Is there anywhere i can get the season pass a bit cheaper
Yeah i know the game is 'dead' but that gladiator has me jumping out my chair to trident some motherfuckers

I think it's tied to your Uplay account, so idk about keys. Kinguin?
Centurion is living the dream.

Stop projecting homo fantasies on straight individuals

>ancient Romans
>straight
Them being straight is a fantasy.

>Ancient Romans also fought with knights on the battlefield and used tridents as weapons against the Samurai and Vikings
this game isn't going for history points

>Man from a generation where it was shamed to work out in a gym full of men with clothes on
>Not gay

>Glad is an off the hook madman
>but still kicks ass like any other hero
>rest of the Knights think he's a bit.....off
>his giddy ramblings about his arena haydays don't help
>"HEY, HEY WARDEN!"
>"Oh, I swear to Deus....."
>"HAVE YOU EVER FELT THE THRILL OF THE ROARING CROWD?"
>"Glad, you know full well I haven't--"
>"BECAUSE YOU HAVEN'T TRULY LIVED UNTIL YOU'VE KILLED A MAN WITH THOUSANDS CHEERING YOUR NAME!"

I can dig it

>Free weekend
>Okay I'll try Dominion
>Everyone is 0 on my team okay
>Everyone is fucking 50 40 20 on their team hmm
>30 seconds into the game, the match dies because someone left
Holy shit this is amazing, this is actually somehow WORSE than the beta. I can't believe there are people in this general that aren't free weekenders and actually paid money for this.

CBT and ded game were the best times to play because the only people playing were people who could afford to not have shit internet and have enough IQ points to press buttons without having an autism attack.

g2a

thanks just bought it for 25 instead of the 40

What about FemGlad?

Same difference, she just goes full /ss/ with her boi toys after a long day's killing

I don't think females were allowed the same privileges as males. /ss/ is shit anyways.

>Devs suggest try a different character over the free weekend
>Just play my main and destroy new people
Better for them to get their shit stomped in and learn if they can't deal it's not for them, welcome to the real dark souls.

>My team is at minimum general reputation 20
>Entire enemy team is rep 0 save for a Warlard

Yeah the matchmaking still need some tweaking.

Are you implying the game has matchmaking beyond collecting 4 people and throwing them against another 4?

>/ss/ is shit
You homos are no fun

>femglad makes fun of the knight girls for being too weak

When do we get a doujin of femglad dominating femwarden?

>/ss/
FemGlad also has loli slaves, that's where the real shit is at.

Yuck

Where do you think our femglad came from?
She was a loli slave who was owned and trained by her senpai femglads

Let's put this fiction to rest once and for all.
Warlord is not overpowered.
Not even close.
His headbutt can be dodged on reaction and punished easily by half the cast, this isn't negotiable.
His lights are weak and easy to parry, their superior block property is situational at best. His heavies are just parry bait through and through.
If you can't parry warlord then maybe it's time to stop playing.
His shield charge into guardbreak is absolute rubbish and you can't use it effectively at all against someone who pressures you. His parry follow up does not actually deplete 100% of someone's stamina.

t.Shitty Wahlaud main

Rewards down?

Go back to the boat, your not ready for war like a big boy.

highlander is going to be even more broken than warlard

do you not remember cent and shinigger being the literal best characters in the first couple days or are you just purposely being retarded

>swol muscle girl gives femWarden and Peace shit for being so stringy
>gets along perfectly with femConq though
>they regularly swap fight stories, arm wrestle and compare muscle sizes
>swears and drinks more than any Kangz pow wow would, oftentimes this gets them in trouble they need to fight out of

Animated muscle girl war adventures series fucking WHEN?!

Well it's pretty good, but not the best.
>yuri

Amazon warrior princess in bikini armor when?

He's not, a friend of mine was in Montreal and has a video I won't leak for trust.

He's not particularly quick, he has the same health as Kensei and he uses a lot of stamina.

His damage isn't amazing either. He has 400ms lights in offense stance, but they use nearly a quarter of stamina and do 10 damage. The unblockable heavy uses similar stamina.

He's actually a bit underpowered. Gladiator however is *the* best designed character in the whole game and you literally cannot turtle against him. He has a completely functional moveset and lots of stamina, but he doesn't have 125 confirmed damage punishes and shit like cent so he's not typically OP, but characters that have to turtle will really struggle Vs him.

I don't know who leaked the original movesets for Highlander though but I have my suspicions.

I won't leak more.

>People saying "just dodge it" in regards to Raider's charge
>It's almost literally instant and interrupts other actions and can be activated from just outside your screen and more or less confirms a kill if it runs you into a wall during a gank

I will say that Reddit, and the fact that devs actually listen to Redditors, horrifically kneecapped this fucking game.

That's Huntress.

He is but only because DLC characters are always OP for the first few days in Ubi games. Which is why I can't wait for the GROM operators soon in Siege.

Well duh. Footage comes out tomorrow, anyway since you'll enter hibernation. Answer me this, who's your favorite faction, and do you play skin characters :)

>Femglad actually has nice feet

>footfags

>he delivers
Thank you for this

I can't wait to see Glad tomorrow.

What do you mean by skin characters?

Also my main is Raider until Highlander and Glad release and my faction is viking.

Why were Romans so fond of sandals?
I can understand for the civvies but for soldiers and warriors it just seem like a terrible choice

Black skin. (I mean do you actually use it make others mad or as joke usually)
>he's on the Winning team
Good choice my friend

Same, leaker is saying he is 100% turtle killer so we will see.

Nah I play white vikings m8, but I might have a black muttontache Highlander for the TF2 meme desu

US/EU Fags, The Devs would be playing the game soon. So please bully them with Centurions, Wahlahds and Raiders.

He's not a turtle killer, he's a turtle destroyer. It is literally impossible to turtle against him, his entire moveset is designed around dirty fighting and mixups.

It's a bit valk esque and a bit Centurion esque but far less annoying to fight.

According to him, fights between Gladiator mirrors in Montreal were the most fun he's ever had with the game.

He will likely dominate the 1v1 meta.

Make sure to spam Raider's charge

>all those characters
Working as intended mate. Cent eats stamina, warlord is suppose to harass you with gb to carry. Warlord is suppose to block and harass with shield bash and heavys to lights.

Fuck man I really don't want to play a character with such a shit aesthetic.

Is Highlander any good in duels? He seems temperamental, but like everyone I've got caught up in the dream of him being unstoppable when played just right.

*Raider on second part of my shitpost*
No bulli plz

There a stream or something?

It's hot.

>They don't get their own map and instead just get bundled in with those other fags
Fuck Operation Health desu.

Yeah. I'm mad but GROM has been my day 1 hope so, I'm excited to see what they'll do.

He's honestly not amazing.

Think raider pre-buff with no dash GB combined with lawbringer now.

Although he has a crushing counter type move in all directions with defense mode lights.

I honestly think he needs a buff.

Gladiator is literally perfect though. Easily the most fun character so far.

However if you're good you can make Highlander work, but 90% will give up in a week.

Quick tip, your max punish for Highlander GB if there is no wall is the first hit of your zone attack.

>it's a "a faggot can not understand the appeal of the purest form of love" episode

Okay, sure. I can make that work. I played vanilla Raider for a spell, so fuck it how hard can this Highlander chap be?

Plus, if everyone stops after a week it just means less fucking mirror matches.

Samurai will win Season 3

>posting a decent /ss/ doujin for a reaction image for shitty yuri defense
I may not agree with vocaloid user, but he's right yuri :)
Also delete that and find a yuri reaction image

>play conq
>cant lose

Is this straight
i want sauce if so, please

It will 100% be Knights and literally everyone knows it.

I'm not even a Knight, I just know it. It'll look like they're not going to win, and then they'll pull out the upset and win by assets deployed.

>play conq
>run into 4 man raider team in dominion

>Play Conq
>Nobody wants to play against me
>Hard counter to Centurion

He's quite complex, but he looks fun as shit and he's cool as fuck as we know. Definitely worth playing. His kick into caber toss mixup isn't bad at all.

Gladiator is real fucking good though, definitely a warlord/Conq/lb (any turtle really) counter.

>Playing elimination
>Everyone on my team is dead except for a bot and it's 1v2, figure we're gonna lose this round
>To my fucking shock the bot is actually winning and kills a guy, turns to take on the other
>Suddenly bot disappears and we lose
>Turns out someone joined the game and replaced the bot, instantly making us lose the round
THANKS UBISOFT, I SURE FUCKING LOVE WHEN THIS SHIT HAPPENS

>It'll look like they're not going to win, and then they'll pull out the upset and win by assets deployed.
Didn't this happen in season one as well? Last round was won by the knights and assets decided the winner.

reminder "leakers" in the days before S2 release got almost every gameplay detail wrong, were wildly off on power level

I'm a knight and I'm honestly thinking we'll lose this season just so it doesn't look fucking rigged

I remember people saying Centurion was weak and had low damage, which... is actually kinda true if you look at the raw numbers in a vacuum. 25 damage heavies, 15/12 damage lights, 20 damage jump attack.

I don't have yuri reaction images, I don't really argue about stuff like that since to each his own and all that fuck yaoi niggers tho
I don't have any, mate. That other user that responded to me seems to have a clue though...

POST THE SAUCE, PLEASE

they also said that shinobi's kick (and this was pre-nerf) was useless and didn't confirm anything

Trust me mate I'm correct, I know how those guys were.

I guarantee you that you will see Highlander has 600ms lights, 30 damage side heavies and 40 top, a crushing counter move doing 30 damage, caber toss and kick both confirm an unblockable heavy (may get changed in regards to kick)

Gladiators functus ictus move is a toe stab and he has dashing punches that combo into unconfirmed heavy attacks.

Highlander uses just under a quarter of his stamina for every sword based attack in Offense form.

I don't know what else you want me to confirm.

Here's a picture from the video (casting to my Xbox)

How broken are they?

>the only reason gladiator joined the knights campaign was because he ran out of chumps to body in the coliseum.
is he /ourguy/?

Neither of them are at all really.

Highlander is fairly underpowered, Gladiator is OP in the sense his entire moveset is viable and it is almost impossible to turtle against them.

>Gladiator is OP in the sense his entire moveset is viable and it is almost impossible to turtle against them
Nerfed a week after release then when reddit cries about him.

Shinobi's release status still boggles the fucking mind on the same level as Raider's current status.

>Give character ENORMOUS moveset with a ton of mixup potential and strategic play potential
>Has one tool so powerful it absolutely trumps any other style of play to the point where it's nearly unbeatable in both group and 1v1 situations