/ovg/ - Toyoders Edition

Previous Thread: >>Our Wiki will answer every question you could possibly have. All frequently asked questions can easily be found on the main page itself:
>get-good.net

Swing by our Mumble server and introduce yourself!
>Mumble IP: mumble.get-good.net
>Port: 64738

Discuss driving games on Discord!
>discord.gg/hXmJrJr

Join the /ovg/ group on Steam!
>steamcommunity.com/groups/ovgonsteam

Equipment Guide
>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uLKMbKwweUZ3QvFeNs8UeycZbDyo0McxGj7T6uTaTNo/edit#gid=0

Skinning guide with rF2-specific help:
>mega.nz/#!ygMSASyZ!ai1NXzFwq174ZmQYi3V_48eeEOCr_z4YOo9g8txxlDU

We're racing on the weekends. Check out our Google doc for more info!
>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1R3KWTJsrlS9X2EZUNXY8KbHfsHD-t3_EU_A1n6wBBQc

Other urls found in this thread:

dirtgame.com/leagues/league/15874/ovgwrc
mega.nz/#F!UAAijJZD!_VBvZ-7POUukLK8Bpv87Gg
community.logitech.com/s/question/0D53100005AvTuMCAV/g29-vs-g920-wheels-for-pc-windows-10
youtu.be/M_OdDbscs94?t=92
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Toyotas?

Keep safe /ovg/

>you can gain some fps in assetto corsa with various tweaks
care to elaborate?

More like SOYOTA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The smoke settings, especially smoke in mirror, should be off if you haven't got a decent video cars

the fuck does that even mean
are you even speaking english

i posted this and i can't really do that - i'm only vaugely aware that some tweaked PP configs are faster than no PP at all. i'm afraid you'll have to do your own research

toyota?

soyota

jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja

>need to practice to git gud
>cba to practice
How do I catch autism?

my dear friends dont forget to play shit rally, you still have the chance to dethrone the shitter audi 1-2-3

join at
dirtgame.com/leagues/league/15874/ovgwrc

watch something cool, like rush movie or whatever

lapping alone is fun when you learn the track, this feel when you finally realize your critical misses and gain two seconds from a single corner

do i need the porsche dlc for the legends gt mod i cant find dem dlc links

read the wiki

>two seconds from a single corner
the fuck m8
what were you even doing

toyota?

critical misses

Why are these so fun and why is it so hard to find people to race with?

soyota actually

lmaoin' @ Lancia

both g29 and G920 work for pc? why isn't it stated officially then???

TS020 (Gr. 1) when

in 3 years when theyre done dumping the photo mode models of the premium cars from gt6 10 at a time

should I do my work for uni or the gt legends race at sebring

gt legends. screw it, i'm having finals too and i'm gonna gt legends. you'll pass anyway

all work and no play makes you a shitter

>my dear friends dont forget to play shit rally, you still have the chance to dethrone the shitter audi 1-2-3
What about the lancia guy at stage 1? Won't he save us from all the audis in top 3?

end is all that matters
lancia could still earn manufacturer points by unlimited lancia works on the scoreboard, 25 one-point lowest scores is equal to one top quattrosteer player

nonono back then they only gave manufacturer points to the first car from the teams

Can people here confirm that Logitech G29 works on PC without any issues, exactly the same as the G920?
G920 is advertized for the PC while G29 only has mentions that it's compatible with windows.
So what gives?

would anyone here come to an /ovgbrickrigs/ canyon rally fuckaround session?

>Cheating was confirmed in the online service of “Gran Turismo SPORT”, so we have taken account suspension measures.
>Subsequently, the applicable online IDs can not connect to the online service of “Gran Turismo SPORT”.
>It is strictly prohibited to act by improperly modifying game data, misbehaving using malfunctions in the game, or causing inconvenience to other users.
>Please note that cheating will be subject to punishment as soon as it is discovered.
>We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.

Nani?

Toyota?

i would, i just wish brickrigs had better handling

What game is best for running Daytona24?

iracing last weekend

isnt iracing incapable to load more than around five different car models

Yes there's never more than 6. But it only has 5 modern GTs and a DP.

The handling is what you make of it, boy. All my shit handles real nicely.

Name a better game

Well I checked over the G29 package and it says:
>compatibility with PC is neither endorsed or guaranteed
Not exactly word for word but very similar to that. So what I am getting form this is that "it might work and it probably will, but it's not guaranteed" kind of deal.
Fuck I dunno which one I should get.

Hey, event organizer, is it possible to extend the event duration?

2soon

r8 screenshot

excuse the Petty's Plymouth livery on a dodge.

freight/10
didnt know the train was so low res desu

>starts in 2nd place
>gets 1st place 8 laps later
>keeps that pace until finish (lap 24)

The model in the Showcase is much more high res. Even the ditchlights look wonky on the freeroam version. I'm guessing that they just use a LOD model outside of the event.

>Assetto Corsa Legends GT

Quali starting in about 20 minutes, remember to apply the bop patch if you haven't yet.

>somehow qualified not last
>finished not last

ill take it

Can anybody with a G29 on PC please respond to this?

not him but you cant change anything after the event started

how do i learn sebring in 20 mins

cut every corner

left tight left tight left right tight right right tight right left right left right left right right

thanks

Could someone link me to a place to download richard burns rally for free? I can't find it anywhere.

mega.nz/#F!UAAijJZD!_VBvZ-7POUukLK8Bpv87Gg

/r/ing an ac mod that replaces the "penalty controls locked" message by "in the bad boi area"

Literally 30 seconds of your time and a smart Google or YouTube search will answer this question.

Is it even posible to find the gt3 dlc for rfactor 2 online?

nth for RR3

grid for android when?

I did that but I didn't get a conclusive result. Some people claim there is issues, while others say everything is fine. Videos of people using the G29 on PC in the "PS4" mode just fine. Other videos like james crying about WRC issues with his G29 and similar stuff on from some others.
Which is why i wanted somebody from here to give me a personal answer.

CUT BRIEFLY CONSIDERED
GAME WILL SELF DESTRUCT IN 10 SECONDS

>tfw your RR3 is busted and just crashes whenever you try and load it.
Galaxy S6 here, and I've tried reinstalling.

critical stopping the car mid corner

did i just ruin another race on a track thats not brands hatch

yeah

community.logitech.com/s/question/0D53100005AvTuMCAV/g29-vs-g920-wheels-for-pc-windows-10
For instance here I think I found a actual tech support guy saying that it works and is fine.
So I am guessing that the warning that it doesn't endorse or guarantee that it works on PC that was on the box, is just from the old times when it was made in 2015 and by now the drivers are updated and fine?

jesus fucking christ stop sperging out like a 12 year old who borrowed him mom's credit card and just buy the damn thing, then return it if it doesn't fucking work

Ok, here's the 401 because you're clearly retarded. The G29 works perfectly fine on Windows. Logitech can't say that however because Microsoft only officially endorses the G920.

fun race guys, even with shitter at the start giving 2/3 guys a drive through without a reason

youtu.be/M_OdDbscs94?t=92

>pantsoo
>ruins a start at brands hatch
>leaves out of shame for several years
>comes back
>ruins another start
wonder what will happen

y

rude

literally a shitter

greeeeeeeeeeeen

my bad, forgot there's still lights after the timer runs out

fun

Thanks for the race everyone, if you want to dispute any actions taken by other drivers during the race just post in the thread or write an essay to [email protected]

Is it okay to join races if I'm slow?

yes, just dont crash like me ok

>rood filename
I took the corner just fine, no need to generalize
Yes. At least the leader will see another car in the race then.

>getting bullied by a shelby and a bmw
It's like these two drivers expected me to be able to phase through the other drivers ahead of me.

I'll have to drive even slower to guarantee no spins.

I'm super stingy on money and the sales people here are very jewish on returns. Talking about 1-2 months investigation if the pack has been opened if I want to return it and get the money back.

Thanks.
>Logitech can't say that however because Microsoft only officially endorses the G920.
So there isn't any real difference other than marketing and official wording. Functionality wise both hardware and software are identical for the PC?

joining is the only way to stop being slow. keep your line, don't crash into others, have fun

i'm pretty sure i lapped someone, and i wasn't even in top 5. we had wide range of skill levels in this race

Yes, join, have fun, get good eventually.

the rs3100 is ugly

>wrong color
>missing stickers
shamefur dispray

The G920 has less buttons, no RA dial and doesn't work on PS4. The G29 doesn't work on XBone. Aside from that, they are identical in every way.

Consistency is key, don't go for stupid gaps or risk a race for one overtake. Being able to do 20 consistent and whole laps is more important than doing 1 really fast lap. Lap times mean nothing if you can't keep it on the track, by yourself or with others.

>considering trying to make this
tell me why this is a bad idea

webm related, new dude who was just consistent finished well.