/LEPEN/ Can I hear it for a LEPEN thread?!

It's high time this sexy lady and her sexy coin gets its own thread. Did you miss out on TrumpCoin and don't want to miss out again? You would be an idiot to NOT invest in LEPEN before it hits 20 sats. LEPEN has nearly as much meme potential as TRUMP. Let's make France and our wallets great again!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/02/23/marine-le-pen-refused-to-wear-a-headscarf-to-meet-with-lebanese-leaders/?utm_term=.25afc150fd99
businessinsider.com/r-frances-le-pen-launches-election-bid-with-vow-to-fight-globalization-2017-2
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_France
pivx.org
huffingtonpost.com/entry/58cadcc8e4b0e0d348b3414e
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes

>20 sats
Nigger 20 sats is the launching dock

I'm holding 12k but will be soon upping that to 500k.

>Nigger 20 sats is the launching dock

This. Where are your standards OP? Marine would be ashamed.

You are right. Maybe LePen should punish me for my faithlessness.

BUMP

Can I stick money into Kraken and trade for LePen from there or fo I need to jump some more hoops? What have people who HAVE acquired LePen used? Been eyeballing LePen for a while now but never got around to it.

I bought mine on Yobit

Easy peasy

Get BTC from Coinbase or localbitcoins or something similar. Then transfer to Yobit (best volume exchange) and buy LePen. The election starts in about 3 or 4 weeks so you'd better get them before we get to 1000 sats.

I got mine lads.

Bongjor.

Someone dump and sell me cheap Lepens

How much do you lads suppose the price may rocket in the event of a LePen victory, if TrumpCoin was of any indication?

LePen is the Donald Trump of France. The French are sick of the open borders policies of the EU cucks. Everytime you turn around there is another terrorist attack on French soil, rapefugees coming from northern Africa and the Middle East, so on and so forth. The French are getting sick of this shit, and just like America did, they will stand up and do what they need to do. Trump's win and the Brexit are just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the massive rearrangement that is about to happen in the Western world.

France has a wacky kind of 2 round election (well, maybe America's electoral process would seem wacky if you were from here, but anyways) and Marine is practically guaranteed to win the first round. Her projected opponent is a pseudo-conservative cuck that everyone can see right through.

The French are sick of cucks like Hollande, they want a real leader like LePen.

PRICE: Let's look at PutinCoin. At one point, PutinCoin was trading for around 10 to 20 satoshi before the American (Russian) elections. In the days after the elections, PutinCoin was at over 1,000 satoshi. On inaguration day, PutinCoin was over 4,000 satoshi with over a million dollars of volume.

In my belief, buying LePen at any point under 100 sats is practically picking up free money.

If the same PnDr's that were behind Trump/Putin are behind Lepen then we could see another 100-200% increase. We could see 100 sat Lepen.

Keep in mind Lepen has 1,000,000,000 supply.

if you bought at 4 then you are already seeing a 100% increase. not too early to get in the game. LePen is pretty much a guaranteed win.

People were so sure that Shillary would win because the liberal cuck media kept reporting that she was going to win. When people got behind the ballot box, though, they let their true feelings show.

I bought at 7.

about the same bro. 6 here. good thing you got your moon tix early.

when should i look to sell? how many sats?

Nothing is guaranteed in this game

She has already been issued a court summons for hate speech, the EU is not going to let democracy end its power.

The only thing that is doing is increasing her exposure and riling her base up (the people vs. the EU) French politics are so notoriously corrupt that the people don't even really give a shit anymore, just like Murica!

I wouldn't really look at sats, but rather for the dates between April 23rd and May 7th, the French election dates. This will be the date the ultimate pumps will happen. Especially April 23rd because LePen has a 90 percent chance to win the 1st round. Again, anything under 100 sats is free money.

I remember Trump last pump was a day prior to the inauguration. Perhaps the same will happen with Lepen?

I would like to ask whatever miners/holders are trying to sell all these 1BTC buy orders on YoBit to TAKE THE ORDERS OFF.

Let the price go up, the price increase will create speculative demand and then people will actually want to buy your coins for a higher price, becuse right now you're holding the price down.

A pump is guaranteed the date of the first election, where she will win the 1st round. It might not be smart to sell then because if she wins round 2, then you will be forever assdevastated that you sold.

This. Cut that shit out.

Gtfo alt-right faggots

What exchange are you faggots using?

Yobit. Best volume.

buttmad much?

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/02/23/marine-le-pen-refused-to-wear-a-headscarf-to-meet-with-lebanese-leaders/?utm_term=.25afc150fd99

businessinsider.com/r-frances-le-pen-launches-election-bid-with-vow-to-fight-globalization-2017-2

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_France

They are sick of liberal bullshit. LePen is in it to win!

> LePen is the Donald Trump of France.
No. Just. No.

Donald isn't a politician. Le Pen is.

JUST

Does anyone really think this won't hit 1000 sats come election time? It's pretty much free money.

>yfw lepen becomes the official currency of france after they leave the eurozone

HIGH ENERGY BUMP FOR TRUMP'S FRENCHIE WAIFU

Whoever is selling thank you for the cheap Lepens

Get rid of the 3BTC sell order you cucks.

And you all please keep dumping so I can get 5 sat lepens

This. It's time to let it grow.
I don't understand what kind of profits are you trying to make with these sell orders, 25-50% lol?

And I see that cuckold with the 9 sat order for almost 4 BTC canceled thank god.

Keeping her up front where she belongs

bumping bc ETH threads are killing me!

algerians are living better over there, seldom algerians come here.

Fuck Trump, FUck eth, fuck dash...LEPEN YOURE COOL.

MiloCoin 4tw and I'm out

>14 sats
>30 sats

Niggers STOP

I know I just said the same God damn thing in yobit chat. These faggots still have that 14 order up

We need to deal with these dumb cucks.

Now there's a 1.6 BTC sell order for 7 sats
You can't deal with these retards

I see that 30 sats order got removed

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

7 sats? LOL I want to sell at 1k

Go easy on me because I'm new to this, but what do the sats mean and how can I see them on Yobit? Does a two-fold increase in sats correspond to a two-fold increase in lepen price?

>1k
not sure if bait but there's no way this goes 1000 sats

Sats or Satoshi are fractions of one whole Bitcoin.
1 Bitcoin = 100,000,000 Satoshi

In our case it would mean that 1 LEPEN coin is worth 7 Satoshi or 0.00000007 Bitcoin

>how can I see them on Yobit
So those 0.000000xx numbers you see at the end are Satoshi

>Does a two-fold increase in sats correspond to a two-fold increase in lepen price?
In relation to Bitcoin, yes.

How sell orders influence the price?

Anything is possible. It could go to 1000 with enough support.

Also how much is people holding? I have 330k of LEPEN.

Price just keeps going up whenever everything is sold at certain price. Say there is a sell order of 1 BTC worth of Lepen at 5 sats. Once all of those Lepens are sold at 5 sats then it moves up to next price which is 6 sats and so on.

Yeah it could but almost no one is promoting it.
Not a lot of people know for Lepen compared to Trump or Putin.
Official thread on the forum is practically dead. Milo coin on the other hand has 3 times as many pages on the forum and the thread was created like 4 days ago.
Basically the dev is an idiot who does nothing for his own coin for some reason so I don't have high hopes.

Good point

Then we need to take matters into our own hands and do this. Trumpcoin devs bailed out and it was people like us who made it successful. WE need to make LePen coin great. Who is with me?

Perhaps I'll make a facebook page for it.

And honestly lepen has as much meme potential as tc if you think of it

Not really as much as Trump, if there was you would be seeing her memes all over /pol/. She's not memeable, she's a really serious person whereas Trump is a funny guy.

I don't really know how other devs pump their coin to be honest. Someone would need to buy and clear those sell orders. And I'm not spending any more money on this coin of questionable future. I already have more than 3 Million Lepen which is a lot compared to most people.

And she is attractive, in my opinion. I like her accent.

Approximately how long will it take for my BTC to transfer from Kraken to YoBit?

Also, just in case, the YoBit BTC Deposit wallet address is the one I can DIRECTLY withdraw BTC from Kraken to, right? Or did I have to do something differently and have possibly just lost my BTC?

yes you will be fine. couple of hours possibly.

Trust me. I'm pretty sure the pump team behind Trump and Putin is associated with LePen, too.

When do you think will be the best time to sell?
During the first round or the second?

TC didn't really make sense in that matter because the ATH was not during the election day but on the day of inauguration 2 months later.

How many LEPEN do you guys currently have?

Definitely the second round. I admit that i fucked myself by selling a good bit of Trump on election day. I could have made so much more if i just held on the cheap Trumps i had and sold in round 2. So im not making that mistake twice.

About a million. I want to spread my sell orders out for round 1 around 80 to 100 sat and round 2 from 800 to 1000 sat

Is putin worth stockpiling at its current price?

I hope you're right but I just took a quick look at Putin. It had 2 pumps and the first one was really huge and the second one was rather underwhelming.
I think it's best to set up personal goals and not get greedy because you could end up with small gains.

You sure you read that chart right? My chart here shows putins first pump was just a bit over 1k, while the second pump was over 4k.

Kinda hard to see on the phone. Here have a proper pic.
I didn't even consider that spike in November a pump lol because it's so small on my graph.
And what you refer to as the second pump I considered it to be the first and it went a lot bigger than your graph shows.

So looking at the dollar value not BTC, the first spike in November went 10x and second 10x again, meaning 100x!!! from the original price.

You never know but in the end it all depends on the devs which are doing a terrible job atm.

I'm getting in a 200

Just picked up another 25k LEPEN

Feelsgoodman

You're right about the devs. But TC had nearly absentee devs towards the end, too. The pump team behind Trump is likely behind Lepen, too. For the first pump, getting in any where under 20 to 30 sats is just like getting free money.

where else can I sell?

I am indebted in euro and I am outside the euro zone with almost enough to repay a large part of the loan.
I am indifferent for LePen as president.
>She wins and succeed
Then good for France
>She win and fucks up economy
Euro becomes cheap and I transfer from my currency to euro with higher efficiency

These places. But yobit has the best volume by and far.

Anyone who thinks lepen wont win is in for a surprise.

Yobit

I'm a polack but don't know much about the elections since French are not making enough threads lol
I really hope she does win, not for this coin but for obvious reasons. She'll definitely win the first round. What makes you sure about the second?
I probably need to do some research.

I don't know... The left is fucked in every scenario. Fillon won't make it. The left is being stubborn against Macron. So if the leftists dumbly obey their "No Macron"'s order, then LePen it is. However, if everyone left to center go for Macron and the Fillon's voting base split 50/50, then it's not an obvious win for neither of them.

My guess is that alone, LePen ranks first. Then when there's only two candidate left, it'll depend on how Fillon's base split and if far left go for far right.

I'm at 500k LEPEN now baby

Because French are sick of the terrorism the rapefugees and the lost opportunities and loss of sovereignty to the EU. The media in America was 98% sure that Hillary would win. And we all know what happened there.

These people and that damn wall at 14 Satoshi. What low energy. Move those sell walls up to a hundred where they belong!!!!

Lepen/Milocoin portfolio master race checking in.

let's goo

Will Milo hit Yobit?

Imagine bitcoin had instant transactions and simply holding a balance in your wallet earned interest.

What do you think it'd be worth?

pivx.org

Check out the white paper & roadmap to understand why it's better already.

Also, check out this recent article by the huffington post:
huffingtonpost.com/entry/58cadcc8e4b0e0d348b3414e

>why tf is a newspaper talking about an alt coin that isn't even top 5 in volume?

Idk. I wish. Yobit for all the shit we give it is one of the higher volume and better name exchanges.

For sure it will, give it a few weeks

Make sure to stock up on Lepen in the mean time