Why the fuck are these things so expensive?

Why the fuck are these things so expensive?

Some are 10 years old and fetching $17k still

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/robertwood/2016/04/13/irs-admits-it-encourages-illegals-to-steal-social-security-numbers-for-taxes/#3f6327e94c04
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Spics buying these with their 100% tax free income.

Nobody make a small light truck.

this

illegals need to gtfo

>tax free income

actually they get taxed more because they can't get refunds. they copy SSNs, pay into taxes, and then suck it up when they can't file at the end of the year. anyways, i see rangers for $2000, what sort of trucks are you looking at OP

like 07-11

this may be a local thing OP. looks like they are 5-17k CAD in Calgary AB

Life isn't fair ;)

Ive got a 04 FX4 Level 2 w 140k on the clock and cant decide how much to sell it for thinking 5k

I dont know what the hell you are looking at for 17k. What at a dealer?

They claim like 8 on their taxes, work 10-99 jobs

the new ones look retarded

Not really, Texas here, just looking at 2 2008 Rangers with decent miles in the 5k range.

Because they have no equal, past or present.

Do the Rangers also suffer from the "Ford Grenade-Transmission" curse? Was thingken of trading in my shithatch to buy one so I could haul crap around and have an easier-to-work-on DD

Is it easy to tow a car with one of these? In the UK and thinking of getting a van, but I really want something that can do everything the business needs (carrying heavy oddsize loads like Iron railings, car engine blocks) + plus something I can use as my main car + something that will be future proof (towing a car every now and then).

If they can, how easy is it to drive with a large trailer?

Depends how much the car weighs, as with all towing

Almost everything will be pretty light, maybe even with no engine in, small sports cars.

Depending on the year/engine layout you're looking at, I'd recommend checking out the recommended tonnage that it can haul. I dont know about the models available in the UK/EU but in the USA the Ranger comes with an anemic little inline-4 or a decent sized V6

Fuck off and deport yourself.

forbes.com/sites/robertwood/2016/04/13/irs-admits-it-encourages-illegals-to-steal-social-security-numbers-for-taxes/#3f6327e94c04

Life isn't fair, soyboy ;)

Yeah the tax free $5 an hour they make that they'd get back and then some if they were legal and paid taxes.

the v6 gets the same gas mileage as a full size truck, you don't have to get a ranger

My 1992 4 cylinder cost me $1600.

I've put 60k miles on it since I had it (at 265k now) and I've only had to replace the alternator and change the oil myself.

I also swapped out the master cylinder because it had NEVER been changed, and I could it was going to go out soon (big fucking surprise with that many miles on the original).

After all the bullshit waiting, Ford is just bringing over the international Ranger model here. It looks quite bloated as well.

New cars cost $30,000 so used cars start at $5,000 now.

>Damm those illegals working for less than minimum wage
>Damm those illegals for taking jobs Americans won't do for less than 30$ an hour
>Damm those illegals are so lucky

Are Mexicans in america just going to start starving to death or mass-deporting themselves once automation takes over-full time? can't wait for that to happen (god forbid they just start mass-applying for food stamps and everyone dies instead).

Because they're usually driven and taken care of by old people who "know what they got". Trucks that actually get used for work things get the shit beat out of them with little to no maintenance, Hence the cheap price.

Why the fuck would you spend $17k on one of these when you can get a new Colorado for $20k?

thank god we have spics for slave labor amirite?

I don't plan on towing or hauling much, just want a smallish pickup that is really dependable (I have no clue about wrenching). Any reason I should consider a ford over a toyota truck?

Less rust.
Easier to fix yourself if you're so inclined.
And they're generally cheaper.

I'd say manual rangers are more reliable of all of them, but if you have to have an auto, than go toyota

$17? where?
These go for like $5k here
They're the shittiest truck money can buy (aside from the frontier)

A manual 90's Ranger is literally the best used small truck you can biy

Where are you, and is it manual?

Its overpriced.
When it comes to normal people cars there is no such thing as "holds their value".

Im looking at you Jeep owners, Tacoma owners, diesel truck owners, Ranger owners

Chevy Colorado would probably be cheapest, but like I said I only need a "compact" pickup. I'd likely prefer the F150

the 5 speed manuals are mazda transmissions and are pretty solid

your kind will soon be gone

people are getting tired of this shit

yeah thats why you had to move here from you're shithole country