They should bring back this gem

And hopefully not butcher it like Acura did with the NSX

They did, it was called the Lexus LFA

LITERALLY a Nissan Juke with that headlight configuration.

Or you know.. this.

Which created this. That will never release.

Yeah the spiritual successor is definitely the LFA. It's to the 2000GT what the FT86 is to the AE86.

>not butcher it like Acura did with the NSX
But the NSX wasn't butchered.

I believe it just got redesigned

Get that overpriced overweight pos out of my face.

We'll see what GR has at the next auto show. Not looking forward to it though because I know its going to be a let down just like Tokyo was.

It will return as an EV

Those looks cool.

The original 2000GT was just as overpriced and when compared to its competitors of the day, namely the E-type. On top of that if was down on power and subsequently much slower than the E-type. Being only around 200 pounds lighter meant is wasn't exactly lightweight for its time either. It's a beautiful car, but what people often forget about it is that it just wasn't very good.

Honestly at this point it's possible to make the case that the MkIV Supra was the 2000GT's successor. They're both luxury GT coupes which were the halo of Toyota's lineup, powered by a straight-six.

The original NSX was a showcase of the latest tech Honda had to offer in early 90's, and so is the new one with current tech.

>wrong
Lexus LFA
2012 - $375,000 | 2017 $400,358

2000GT
1968- $7,230 | 2017 - $50,925

Supra (A80)
1993 - $33,900 | 2017 - $57,505

the gazoo goopra is it's spiritual successor

>A re-skinned BMW is the spiritual successor to Toyota's first flagship sports car

>toyota's future flagship sports car is the spiritual successor to toyota's first flagship sports car

too bad no one wants to own todays tech

>too bad no one wants to own todays tech

This.

Tech is fragile af.

Still shit design tho

Why? It's pretty ugly desu

Not really how inflation works.

you know they will.