docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s144hzwpAcM9
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for I wanna FUCK that elf

first for dead

kys luthien

I don't think we've had a thread as bad as the last two. You guys keep impressing me. Some big Kasandra fans around huh?

good thread luthien
whats with fat mexicans and night elves btw

sixth for the 2nd golden age of elyg

>lf tank strat UD

kys earwen

Kasandra's Sweaty Swedish Soles!

They WILL be mine Kas, I'm going to shove those pretty little toes against my face and absorb their precious aroma.

I seriously just want to be fucked and dominated by a nymphomaniac night elf. I can't, I NEED it.

wow luthien looks like THAT??
please bend me over daddy!

that a one ugly elf you got there manlett

Hello, my name is Earwen. I am from Argentina and I do not know how to tank.

who are /ourguys/ and have the best banter? Elysium horde? Cripple alliance cucks?

I envy the man who has been given the opportunity to show their devotion to Kasandra.

If Kasandra would come up to me, raid over, armor drenched in sweat and soot, and had asked me to show my devotion to her, I would immediately get down on all fours and start kissing her plate sabatons.

I would worship her armor clad feet as Kasandra spit on me, degrading me further, I would enjoy nothing more than to be used by her. Whatever it would take to remove the clam's shell and reveal the pearl inside, Kasandra's Swedish toes.

Kasandra's feet cannot be described as anything else but slutty and degenerate. The very smell of her sweaty Swedish soles can lead any man to climax. Luckily, I would be prepared to get violated by her toes.

Worshipping Kasandra while keeping her content is no easy task mind you. To properly show your subservience to Kasandra's toes you need to start by lightly kissing them from the base of her heel to her ankle. Licking the underside first before greedily placing your tongue on her toes themselves. Working each of her toes into your mouth you need to give attention to all of them. Swivel them in your mouth, suck on them, flick your tongue across the bottom. You get the idea. Is she online right now? I can't torture myself any longer. Those Swedish toes are mine!!

someone post the vocaroo

Can't you shitposters come up with something new
The whole "pretending a guy is actually a girl" thing has gotten old

official thread theme.

vocaroo.com/i/s144hzwpAcM9

>18 replies
>most of them shitposts
>15 posters
I guess we're all shit?

but nobody ever said any of them aren't guys.

glaston...

based infamy

yes, come up with the new fresh memes please

>tfw I'm already a level 50 paladin but gonna reroll because Darrowshire alliance is full of faggots that probably got bullied in middle school

probably gonna just going to do Elysium dindus because the name is funny.

GIVE ME ATTENTION! ME ME ME!

redpill me on luthien why does he shitpost his own guildmates all the time

Redpill me on her

See:
>loot goes to the healers that are the least likely to quit
if you bully people out of the guild, you don't have to compete for healer loot!

Because he's not white.

seeing how nasty and passive aggressive he is i'd say this is an accurate assessment of him desu
he shitposts about lumi all day long when he is some fat spic neet from argentina who masturbates to night elves on deviantart all day, just seems ironic

earwen is a fat retard that gets bullied by the clique on discord all day
so she takes it out on them in the thread.

>still no javel pics
why even live?

>oh boy 3:49pm its time to shitpost, i shitpost at this exact time everyday

Kasandra will soon be nothing more than a cum bunket after I have broken her down. Sure, she is cute and gets flustered easily right now, but when I am done with her she eill be begging to get her hole played with and toes sucked on.

first he shitposted about pouncy until he quit, then samfu and he quit, then puddi until he quit, then he shitposted about babymetal until he began to raidlog, then he went on to Melori "DAE PALADIN MOMMY xD" then he went on to Lumikaru (making all these pictures and even doxxing them) then he went on to babymetal and melori again.

Kek it is literally the same time every day

Why is he even in the guild still?

That is some toxic shit to have around

success breeds jealousy
this WHITE man is taking all the healers loot and outperforming them on every level.

you can't blame people for holding a grudge desu.

wait, why does malett just ignore luthien doing this?

I don't know what youre talking about, but you're about to awake the white knight.

I'll fukken gut u m8

Real bummer some degenerate pervert snagged the OP before I could.

show me another post by that person at that time

Manlett is an absolute pushover

the op was literally made by luthien, he shitposts around this time everyday

why does tsaav sound like at any given moment he's going to ask for a piggy back ride

why is he so THICC bros?

Jaime, kys please.

manlet gave luthien a pity officer spot just to shut her up on discord.

will your guild ever talk about something else than the alliance guild?
stop orbitting the trannies

there's still time to have your autistic army mass report the thread

Is Melori in game right now? I want to ERP with her right then and there on the bridge so all of Ironfoge can see how much of slut she is. She thinks she can just tease me forever but now it will be mine turn to tease her. I'll sit her down and tease her little swedish toes right there on the steps of the auction house. Her toes won't know what hit em. Oh my gosh she may even be ticklish, how lucky would I be? After her toes have been properly worshipped and she thinks it's all over, I'll lay her down and tease that slut tummy of hers, that swedish navel will be drenched in my spit. I would then work my way up to her divine armpits and rub my face against them, all the while teasing her about participating in indecent stuff. Her neck and finally her sultry mouth will be my dessert as I dig and scrape my tongue across her canvas.

rip in peace cheevo and doki
our most efficient levelers

press F to pay respects.

Okay guys very funny...enough with the Melori posting okay? Go back to ogling puddi or madti please. Melori is the only reason I'm even in this shitty guild, playing this shitty game. Don't cuck me, I'm warning you right now. I need her bad and I'm way too invested to quit now. FUCK OFF!!!!

post more.

What is it about horde guilds on Veeky Forums that always makes them fail? I don't get it. Horde has literally never raided on nost, kronos or ely

Is Kasandra an indecent person?

they never have a core strong enough to stick around to 60 and build a raid team
there are no autist raid leaders like glurf, manlett, or even indi to pick up the load either to really get raiding started

that's because DiF/Nihilum/MoH are all the same guild

they are the only vg Vanilla guild to raid, but at what cost.

less erp to keep you going

their only premise is 'we're not the trannies' and they do not stop talking about trannies.
In reality, they are actual orbitters who aren't interested in the game, they just want the girl dick

this shit hasnt died yet?

the only load you're picking up is on the bridge, manlet.

its not growing but its also not dying

lol

okay guys it was funny the first few weeks
can we stop with this MoH are trannies meme
it's not funny anymore like seriously grow up.

Yeah it's just a meme haha. Yet your autistic tranny members keep making threads like this and spamming madti or melori 300 times per thread.

>taking the thread seriously

let me guess, you're not even in the guild?

Because posting Javel = Ban.
Here, let me take one for the team

there's only five actual trannies in MoH. and only two real life girls. i agree the meme is old.

javel has the best butt in the guild desu

Hah! Do you remember nothing of gaming?
Of glory on a multiplayer game?
You, who would parley with the trannies, who allowed namefags to practice their shitposting right under our feet? You are weak.
Hahaha... fool! My Salty Dogs have twisted and tortured the threads for years to come! They cannot hear you now. Once again you prove too weak and powerless to do anything.

i was merely pretending before, but i really like what i see on that pic

that's a terrible looking ass desu

Blonblon is in the guild

>could it be you're craving my mcnuggies?

i-is this some kind of highschool bathroom stall wall writing gossip? Seems like youre only talking about attention whores and mentally ill people

I want to give that girl my lok'amir. >33>

compared to the fat slugs like lumi and luthien he has the best butt

blonblon is better.

This

puddi, madti and samfu all look way better

horde players are usually laid back chill bros who just want to have a good time, so inevitably they'll hit the point where a chinese russian private server for an 18 year old game gets boring and stale and they'll move on to greener pastures

meanwhile alliance is filled with the biggest degenerate autists who unironically take this shit game seriously and play for longevity because they have nothing else going for them in their sad pathetic lives

he's gay though

nice try madti, roasties don't count.

so is javel

it's actually true, a lot of people in mandate actually believe they are competitive gamers
farming BWL for 3 years in a row now on awful undertuned shitservers.

Kas stop posting about yourself you mega autist holy fuck

Is he?

no he just has casual sex with guys
he doesn't actually have a boyfriend or anything.

>dresses up in female clothing and takes pictures of self
>shares said pictures with a group that is male in majority
idk u tell me

>he

blonblon did it too and he has a girlfriend.

he's still gay though
sexuality, like autism, is on a spectrum

While I think the posting here is humorous at times, I do think we should stop the naming of the people so openly.

Especially the ones that have ill intent to people who I hear are nice and helpful :>

>underage
>has sex with guys
I hope he blackmails those fags after.

Stfu I just wanna hit that, I'm desperate.

>they are the only vg Vanilla guild to raid
stop richard

>underage

I love dick so much im gay :>