Do you vape/juul in your car?

Do you vape/juul in your car?

Other urls found in this thread:

coloradopotguide.com/colorado-marijuana-blog/2015/november/25/6-best-affordable-vaporizers-for-on-the-go/
medicaldaily.com/its-not-smoke-its-nicotine-e-cigarettes-may-damage-arteries-265498
webmd.com/heart-disease/news/20070914/nicotine-may-be-bad-arteries#1
theguardian.com/society/2017/sep/11/e-cigarettes-containing-nicotine-linked-to-raised-heart-attack-risk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thinking about getting an inverter so I can run my Volcano in the car on the way home from work. None of this nicotine faggotry

Have done, kills your battery if you're not running the alternator

Can you even do that in a legal state?

Yes but only when I'm driving my 2006 Sebring because my other car is an 08 Golf and I dont want to be a rolling memeotype

Im talking about while driving m80. I live in Australia. All highly illegal but this is Australia. We don't pay too much attention to followin laws... unless its the speed limit =\

yes
when i smoked cigs, i would smoke if im driving slow. now that im on juul i can juul even on the highway 10/10

As a Subaru driver, no.

yeah, all the time desu

what the fuck is a juul

I juul in my car because it doesn't really leave a smell

But even if it did they don't smell bad

Smoked bowls and rolled joints while driving

No I'm not a faggot.

>t. faggot

Came here to post this

This.

Explain

It's a vape that doesn't have as much nicotine as the vuse vapes. Vuse is best.

i do dabs out of my boost black edition

So its basically a Diet Vape

Fuck me the world has gone to shit

Yeah. Just crack the window so the pressure differential sucks the cloud out.

>vaping nicotine
have fun being addicts to poison you faggots, i only vape nicotine free and food flavored juices like a real man

What's a good weed vape pen?

Here's a link to some, which one should I get?

coloradopotguide.com/colorado-marijuana-blog/2015/november/25/6-best-affordable-vaporizers-for-on-the-go/

>implying nicotine is poison

nicotine has the same health risk profile as caffeine; e.g. basically none

>implying it doesn't clog your arteries

you are fucking retarded

>t. phillip morris
medicaldaily.com/its-not-smoke-its-nicotine-e-cigarettes-may-damage-arteries-265498
webmd.com/heart-disease/news/20070914/nicotine-may-be-bad-arteries#1
theguardian.com/society/2017/sep/11/e-cigarettes-containing-nicotine-linked-to-raised-heart-attack-risk

There's more to overall nicotine absorption than just mg/ml of the liquid inside it.

The reason the vuses use such a high nicotine concentration (iirc, 5.6%) is because the vapor production on them is very minimal.

Try 50mg/ml salts out of something like a suorin air.

Nicotine concentration*volume vaporized=overall nicotine absorption.

I want something quick and easy that I can get from 711

only dope, and only in my daily, never the ferrari

Much better than cigarettes, still not good for you. If you're using vapes to get off of cancer sticks then nicotine is good. Give you a fix, won't outright kill you. If you're just vaping for fun (not that I have anything against that) but there really isn't a huge upside to using nic. Potential health hazards, less flavor, does the same thing as coffee.

>I want something quick and easy

The refillable pod-style systems are the easiest shit I've ever worked with. I've run the whole gambit; I worked at a shop for two years.

I remember when the only way to get supple vapor production was mech mods with RDAs. Times have changed drastically.

>that I can get from 711

Yep, pretty much means you can only use vuses and juuls with that restriction. The pod style systems are ridiculously cheap, however. ~$5 pod that needs to be changed out every 10-15ml, juice $20 a bottle, but 50mg/ml mean you'll only be vaping maybe 1 ml a day if you hit it constantly.

nicotine, like caffeine, is a stimulant that transiently increases blood pressure. if you already have a pro-atherosclerotic diet (because your liver is pumping out triglycerides from your shitty high-carb/sugar diet), then ANYTHING that raises blood pressure will tend to force your shitty pattern B LDL cholesterol into the epithelial walls of your arteries, causing atherosclerosis.

It's not the caffeine or nicotine that causes it, it's your diet. Stimulants just accelerate the process.

FWIW, just get a Smok V8 stick and some juice you like. It will be cheaper in the long run, and it's not going to break as easy.

aspire breeze is cheaper and better more durable and it has an internal battery as well as auto fire save ur money

Good to know. I need to find another decent mod eventually, My Alien 220w is getting really tired.