drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B66vvDQ_rAMyS29wdTR6ajZsczQ

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord (READ THE README BEFORE JOINING): discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Player list: pastebin.com/9hG50KHX
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

is a pure pyro playthrough viable in das2?

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""Dark""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" Souls II

Raw falchion or scimitar for my SL 1 character? Is the higher speed from scimitar worthy the drop on damage?

Yes but you have to make do at the start to actually get the pyromancy flame from either Flexile's ship or at the bottom of the Gutter. Ideally you want to cheese Dragonrider with the fall kill and use the Souls to get Cat Ring or to get something that can kill Flexile after running through Wharf.

>there are still posters who complain about not having enough skill to win invasions

I'll never understand how you all can be so bad at PvP. It's pretty easy to win if you're smart.

Falchion, Scimitar damage will be shit without Dex investment and Raw Falchion damage makes it one of the best SL1 weapons in the game.

If you're going to be leveling Pyro stats, you may as well specialize in one other school of casting.

Pyro scales with the total between Int and Fai up to a softcap of 60. At that point you could go 30/30 Hexer, 50/10 Sorcerer or 10/50 Cleric, but you'd have to be careful since the Black Knight weapons (which have innate Fire damage) have Fai and sometimes Int requirements for some retarded reason.

Pyromancies are pretty decent for most of the game (outside of Iron Keep and post-Drangleic Castle), but like all casters you'll get your ass handed to you by the DLCs so always have a raw physical damage weapon handy.

Am I kawaii uguu

>It's pretty easy to win if you're smart.
name 1 (one) videogame that doesn't follow that rule

>waifufagging nigger baits for (you)s, posting the same exact webm for the thousandth time
>I don't give him any of those (you)s he covets so much

works on my PC

>or to get something that can kill Flexile after running through Wharf
Bradley of the Old Guard is free.

>beauty mark
>red eyes
>completely black hair
>that fucking hairstyle

as ugly as the game itself, kill yourself subhuman nigger

plenty. There are many games that reward you if your execution or mechanical skill are high enough and you can win without a great tactical mind

I have great mechanical skill and execution too but in ds3 all you need is to be clever and that's enough to win pvp.

>a w-world without fire

>uninstall sotfs
>want to play it again on next day

Give me one reason to join the Chaos Servant aka Beta Orbiter covenant.

Is the bloodshade thing actually a thing again, on PC? Is it worth going up to SL140 to get in on the co-op invasion action or to host? Again, on PC, I feel like it's important to stress that.

>duskposter is spamming his shitty webms again
I wish MD5 filtering were a thing.

No, shit was dead literally one week into the original event last year, whatever new one reared its head is just a shitty imitation.

>Who are you…
>And by whose permission do you stand before me?

/Xk2ClsGs28JLTPAI.webm/
/vO13nywKVMp-oeN9.webm/
/2494307367490.webm/
/Vypj71oJy-16IgmN.webm/
/Qp1z0r6A0X7-IN-z.webm/
/k19ZqywoqeKQx8j8.webm/
/r1HnfL0wEifXevmq.webm/

I just love how obviously spliced together his dialogue chain is from a bunch of random lines they recorded before the design shakeup.

you can save solaire

I tried that last time, he just started changing single letters in his webm names and continued spamming them.

He even had recorded dialogues of him being locked in a cell, like all characters in the game.

Miyahacki

I am evolving.

>the cringey user is still here
>posting the same 3-4 glass cannon webms like he's good

We get it man, you one-shot some people who weren't paying attention to you. We get it. You fast roll and run away to avoid getting hit at all costs and then when people are fighting other people you just CSS CSS CSS CSS drink an ashen estus CSS CSS CSS CSS and sometimes people die. We get it.

You're not good and can stop posting any time. Thanks.

I would be completely unsurprised if duskposter was just Luci without the tripcode. They both detract the same amount from this general.

PLLEEEASE, HELP ME!

Sounds like a reason to not join them

What of no life autist memorized all of a content creators save file?

Great Chaos Fireball is baller early game.

is there any way to play DS1 or 2 with DS3's graphics yet?

Replace the Dorkmoon image with Judge Dredd, and maybe you'll have a thing going.

literally right clicked on them as they were posted, now they're on my filter list
fuck off duskposter

but it is a thing

Great Chaos Fireball is baller the whole game.
fixed

How do you filter this shit? I want to filter this shit.

Yes. Very viable and very fun. You just need the cat ring to make the gutter dive for the dark flame and a branch, buy your starter spells from the girl, then use that to kill flexile for the better flame.
Might want to check a guide for merchant locations and fireseeds, since that shit's so spread out.

Just be sure to pick up poison and toxic mist as you'll need both for the bosses of Iron Keep.

>DS3 graphics
>tombstones and aliased tree branches everywhere

don't forget the gray palette

>wired xbone controller sitting balanced on my leg
>falls half a foot, if even that far, onto the carpeted floor
>controller no longer works
welp, guess Im done with dark souls for a few days

How did he become a big Souls community figure again?

Was he just the first dude to start making Souls vids in the west?

ever heard of a term "forced meme"?

Great Chaos Fireball isn't so great

>beat DS2
>half-assing the DLC
>(had a ton of fun on fume knight, admittedly)
>tfw gauntlet on the way to sire alonne
>tfw another gauntlet to blue smelter demon

ehhhh... I'm not autistic, so I'm not necessarily a completionist, but is it worth powering through all of this for... 'fun'? I also sprinted through the snow dlc until I got to the panther boss, so maybe just continue there? If it's worth it, that is.

Or buy DS3 and play the fuck out of that?

He hit the lore autism market fresh back when it was barren and there were a lot of people interested. It was a right place and right time kind of thing.

best DS1 boss?
favorite DS1 boss?

ivory king and alonne are worth fighting
you can skip cats and smelternigger

you should just sprint through they gauntlets on the way to smelter/alonne since they're awful

the alonne knights will back off once you get to the corridor with alonne's bossfog

I know people hate 2cats but the Loyce Sword is worth it

Alonne is fun as shit and his boss soul weapon is pretty rad, Id say hes worth going for.

Blue smelter demon is literally just a pallete swapped smelter demon. His boss soul weapon is also just a pallete swap of the other smelter demon UGS, except this time it does magic damage. I think the only difference between the two bosses, other than health/defense/attack values, is that blue smelter demon does the explodey AOE attack more often.

So, skip blue smelter, do alonne.

>best
I'd say Manus, it's a pretty solid fight
>favorite
Bell Gargoyles

O&S
O&S

if you go NG+ with it, since the game is basically over by the time you do ivory king

Blue Smelter is literally just a blue smelter. Fuck 'im. That area is designed to be a gauntlet funhouse for co-op buddies. It has no point beyond being a fuckload of enemies for 2 or more people to shit on together.

Alonne is a great fight and the runback is easy to sprint through. The fight is a highlight of the game and worth the struggle.

The whole Ivory DLC is solid and worth completing. Horsecock Valley might not be worth the effort to finish, but everybody at least has to experience it once.

O&S and Artorias

Favorite probably O&S, but Artorias was more difficult for me, and thus best.

Quelaag
Kalameet

Seeing how das3 is phantom central, I wish the entire game was like smelter gauntlet

Alright, I'll do Alonne then. If I can indeed run through mini-Iron Keep, I'll try it, then. Get gud and all that.

>playing das2
>not doing multiple NG+
it's like playing das3 and never using roll button

Alonne is worth the fight. Just summon the NPC phantoms at the start and let them tank everything for you. Then BC them out when you get to the fog.

Blue Smelter, not so much. The gauntlet is just pure cancer, I ended up brute-forcing the top route by de-spawning everything in my way. Arguably the sword is worth it, but only if your build can already support it. I would not blame anyone for skipping Blue Smelter, since even the boss fight is not all that great.

2cat is meh, I didn't find the gauntlet to them all that difficult. The boss fight is pretty ass though.

personally i don't like doing ng+ with the same character and i don't like starting a new build with all the equipment and stuff ready to go so i've pretty much never done ng+ in these games

>Horsecock Valley

wat dis?

I think he is too smart and clever for us to deal with. We should just leave him to his own devices.

Besides it probably takes a lot of time and effort to create such high quality videos and show cases of pure unadulterated skill and mechanical execution. He is basically super human. I for personally thank him for sharing his great knowledge with us lesser skilled players. Thank you.

It's what we call Frigid Outskirts. Named so for those fucking lightning reindeer that will repeatedly stick their cocks up your ass.

Mind pasting that all out into text so I don't have to manually type in all of those?

Ah, I'll get there soon, I think. Looking forward to getting mad then.

>fighting the boss with music so he can concentrate on his parries

what a sperg

new character, das3, for 100-120 pvp. should I make

60 int sorc, typical spell roster, MLGS, maybe crescent moon sword

or

66 dex sharp infused vanilla dagger, 100% equip load heavy armor, iron flesh, abusing quickstep and the two handed thrust r1

Here's a picture.

Is he still getting his ass reamed by Champ? A smart person would have just started rolling through his attacks by now.

no he's doing friede

He's back on Chicken Friede Ice now

nope, friede now

>66 Dex
You don't stop until you hit at least 80.

>I ended up brute-forcing the top route by de-spawning everything in my way

Still not sure whether this is a good or a bad mechanic, but I've done it in the fucking iron keep, that's for sure.

>mfw later realizing red smelter demon was optional as well

Friede
I wish he's just attack Ariandel in phase 2 but no, must be a parry king or out I guess

oh yeah thats right my bad, 66 is strength. 80 dex is what I meant.

i honestly don't see what he's getting out of this

like how is parrying a boss different from parrying a generic hollow? is he autistic?

*blocks your path* not really

It's because he says the combat in Dark souls 3is boring
Funny how he wasn't this obsessed with parrying in 2.
Perhaps that says something about 3.

Friede I can understand actually.
I defeated Gael on third try and Midir on first but I have literally never beaten Friede solo and I get anxious about going against her.

And unlike myself, Marcus actually has a reputation to keep.

He had parry autism in DaS1, too.
He just hated DaS2's parry mechanics because they were slightly different.

>claims it's boring
>uses a SS
Yeah no shit

The longer this goes on the more painful it is to watch.

Is there a list of weapons that are better blessed at min stats + 60 fth than pure melee?

About to start a pure int caster build up for the first time, remind me if theres anything the build needs that I forgot or that isnt meta anymore or whatever.

60 int
court sorc staff
scholars candlestick offhand
dusk crown
magic clutch ring + both dragon rings
15 dex + sages ring

Thats it right? thats what we've landed on as the boiler plate optimal mage build? I dont want to look like a rube in invasions like I dont know what Im doing.

Blessed infusion fucking sucks for 99% of all cases. The only real exception is LKGS, and that's only because a Blessed infusion causes both damage types to scale with Faith.

LKGS is pretty much the only good blessed weapon but since it requires 24 str to onehand might as well go 27 and make str/fth

It's 10 Dex plus Sage's +2. Casting speed cap is at 50 virtual Dex, and Sage's provides 30 (Sage's +2 provides 40).

I still don't understand the PvE nerds in these games. Fighting the enemies always felt so boring and contrived to me, like it's always the same basic dodge their attack/combo then I get to hit, then dodge their next attack/combo then I get to hit, until the thing is dead. The AI is just boring and predictable, ultimately, and all of the combat pretty much boils down to "if you just stick to dodge and then only attack once or twice and repeat until dead, you beat every boss" kind of thing, or there's a gimmick that makes it slightly different but not by much.

PvP on the other hand, especially invasions, you're dealing with real human beings who can think and act unpredictably, they don't have the same timings and patterns every time because they're not robots. They also don't insta-react to things (one of the things I always hated about shit like DS1 was that enemies would insta-charge you whenever you tried to heal because they were hardcoded to always punish your shit no matter what) and you can actually learn how to play mind games with people.

I guess my point is, if you're to the point where you're saying something like "but is it worth powering through all of this for... 'fun'?" and you're "sprinting through areas", maybe you should reconsider why you're playing in the first place.

Compare that to, say, shadow of mordor, which is a beautiful single player experience. It was a joy for the entire 50 hours I played it, I was never "sprinting past shit" or "power through stuff for quote-unquote 'fun' question mark", I played it because I was unquestionably having actual fun.

t. user-who-dropped-DaS2-half-way-through-because-it's-shit

only a few of them are from duskposter, i just recently started filtering him out

Mostly I just see his shitposts from time to time and feel sad. Like, immense pity, you know what I mean?

It's almost like he's saying "Please love me, my father never did", I want to give duskshitter a hug.

Why the fuck does he want to parry so much? Is seeing the same animation sequence over and over again that satisfying?

How about defeating the boss? That is more satisfying.