/van/ general

/van/ general, a thread for van related conversation and activities

>Post cute vans
>Post cool vans
>Post best vans
>Post van vans

Lets kick this thread off with the original, the best, the god van, the super van

The mighty Bedford Rascal

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nosoWqwPskQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>original
>rebadged super carry

Which van is hiding here?

A Ford Transit?

Sleeper minivan

youtube.com/watch?v=nosoWqwPskQ

R A D F O R D
A
S
C
A
L

Oh, its starting to surface!

Is it one of those Mitsubishi Delcia, or whatever it's called

There is a Ford Ecoliner for sale in my country. Has dual fuel conversion and runs on LPG. 5L engine. Shit looks so cash, but it is probably a money sink.

If your willing to put the money into it and are going to use it often, i'd say buy it.

Got any pictures of it?

Hyundai h100?

Currently living in my camper van and loving it. It's super fucking comfy. I'm a recluse by nature anyway so I don't mind being on the road by myself, I just mind horrible weather and with this lifestyle I can avoid it no problem. I kind of want to try painting my van though. Everyone I meet tells me that I shouldn't because it's really hard but I think I can do it if I just go slow enough. The only problem is finding somewhere to do the prep. I'll just rent a booth to do the spraying. Hopefully I can get the actual spraying done in a couple of days, one for primer and one for paint. I don't see why a van needs anything more than a single stage.

How was your camper converted? Was it a panel van converted to a camper, or did you buy it already converted?

Toyota HiAce, first time i saw one of them was on vacation (im european)

I'm not into vans but I have admit that Toyota Previas (the older "mid-engined" ones) interests me enough to sometimes consider what owning one would be like. Anyone here have any real world experience with them? How are they to drive? are they reliable?

My nigga

Toyota Hiace?

Dingdingding

I didn't bother with removing all the snow, just the top to prevent the roof from denting all the way in

whats the best v8 rape van? want to convert one into a small camper

when did you last use it? Its completely covered in snow.

It was parked right after the first actual snow that stayed came I believe (late October), as the owner (its a company vehicle at my summer time job) doesn't have winter tires for it

Its a good van, even if the L400 is better suited to the terrain

I just got this. Does this count?

What is it?

A cushman. Vanster? I think? Hard to find the model names. great for tiny rapes.

Looks pretty cool. It'd probably tip over if you steer to hard though.

Yeah i haven't driven it much yet but i wouldn't hit curves hard at top speed. Here in TN you can plate them and drive on roads under 40mph. Found it on Craigslist and couldnt pass it up.