/mbgg/ - Mobage General #748

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Valkyrie Connect, Astral Stairways, King's Raid

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Azur Lane, Tales of Rays.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread:
Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters. Replying to them only helps them shit up the thread and makes you as bad as them

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.joyme.com/ny/学员一览
noah-fantasy.com.cn/
itunes.apple.com/us/app/anime-gacha-simulator-rpg/id1204389621?mt=8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sord

Witch

gun

>
I think I can't find different form of the sleepy sheep girl memorial. Shame because I like sleepy girl type meanwhile Setsuna will probably enter into winter Chaguma.

>
Summer Raven and Summer Kasumi were bad back then but those guys got a good shinki with upgrade for their action skills. I hope Summer Noah shinki will be good

Summer was an exception
Most of the times they just mess with numbers and throw in a buff or two

I guess more hopes for the 2016 summer shinki to become godly strong. What's next on colopl new shinki list?

summer should be next

Daizai

Where is this Saru from?

The only differences I've noticed with the recent shinki is Ekulu can move around a tiny bit during her s2, where she used to be stationary.
Who was bad back during last Summer that could get an unexpected boost? I remember Tomoe being near the top of some rank charts before everyone kicked her off as soon as summer gacha ended. The angel and Peak were pretty mediocre weren't they?

Summer if they don't bother with four-star projects. I want a Layla shinki but they're really far behind on four-star so they're probably not going to bother.

Bear Kamui.
Tsuyu the frog girl seems popular according to some chart on shirotenni.
When will summer end on nips?

>Party blue Bronya + helper devil Bronya = blue horned shield
Neat, I figured it would just pick one or the other.

And seems the login/do one Bronya quest missions are dailies. So no need to buy candy, even without clearing the last stage.

Everyone other than Tomoe and Kamui were pretty mediocre
Kamui with Atk, Skill, Crit Damage party buffs and HP boosted S2 was one of the better supporters at that time

>When will summer end on nips?
Theoretically September although Summer events on mobages are usually happens on July and August.

>tfw can't even clear 3rd stage
I'm fucked aren't I? Is there any point in doing the 1st one or do quests only give lolipops for the 2nd stage quests?

Worst girl

Kamui was good for support and his motif was great.
>summer end on nips
Next month, if BGHS is to believed.
>It's still hot, so we're safe
>t. 2ch poster familiar with Sakamoto-P way of thinking

I'm looking forward to Tsuyuha shinki.

That's not how you spell Himeko

Theresa >> Kiana > Mei > Himeko > Sakura >>> Bronya

me on the right

WitchColle.

You're not gonna like it so I'll just post the wiki with the characters.
wiki.joyme.com/ny/学员一览

Just in case: noah-fantasy.com.cn/

look at this faggot

I'm stuck at lvl 6 in this game. Anyone had this problem?

Why is she naked.

Why arent you naked

>Engirls will get a story-only app after game shuts down
That's neat, I no longer have to worry about not getting to read all those stories.

Raise your company rank (the one on the upper left)

Do we still get those asses?

First one doesn't give points, so it's not contributing to your total score rewards. Worth doing once for the gems and first clear drops, but not after that.

And I think you're still fine. Without the fourth I'm at 146 with today's, and third is only 9 from drops and 10 from mission. Total score rewards will be slower too, just make sure to do the daily runs.

>He doesn't know
That's a bodysuit. Inside that she has a uniform.

Thank.

I think the art appearing in story didn't always use both before/after awakening versions, but there should be some. In any case I hope the card database will stay alive.

Cute Saru.

ded games for ded threds

which game is this cute repi from?

It's from some spin-off app from Unleashed the game

>132 lollipops
>195 costume tickets
>5/5 total score reward but only 3/5 point reward
Am I going to make it?

How does iris compare to the ft light mage? Still a little salty I didn't get iris

Looks like no

>I hope the card database will stay alive
I just hope it stays up long enough to save stuff.

I still like Iris better because she has a barrier despite Wendy is more fun since the tornado from her normal attacks auto-target nearby enemies.

P-please

You've already accepted that you're missing out on the swimsuits so whats wrong with adding one more outfit to the list of things you're not getting?

But I already got both swimsuits for free.

Yeah and I'm Donald Trump, AMA

>farming for worst girl

i just don't get it

I hate these chapter 8 quests in tagatame

These enemies are super fast and hit really hard

>the second coming also died within a day or two

This game is dead already?

Just in terms of discussion here I guess

No, it's:
Mei > Bronya > Sakura > Theresa > Kiana > Himeko

I like your taste, but I would have moved Kiana up 2 slots.

DG? Just wait for Ch9, barrels of fun

The worst part are these chapters with 500 damage limit

My noctis is stuck at 65 and my Basini is at 60, neither has levels or frags to go to 75 which sucks.

Bronya deserves to go in a dumpster with shitoyo

The rest of the girls are okay

How do I prudently spend cubes in Astral Stairways? Are these element exclusive gacha any good or should I just save for fests?

Double Kayo worked surprisingly better than kimono girl. Never underestimate the extra chains.

They typically weren't worth rolling in unless you're starting out and want to consolidate in a single element to get some momentum.

Unless they changed the schema recently.

>First mission in bronya event
>You get two SSS bronyas to play with and both are horribly bad

How can anyone even like her

Save for Astral Fest and Monthly Collection. Roll dailies and only roll extra on the last day.

Basically any gacha where you click the guarantee trade-in and see more than 1 natural 6-star is probably decent to roll.

The element exclusive gacha can be useful if you're trying to build a specific element. If you've got a really good limited 6* of the same element it might be a decent idea for team-building, but generally it's not a fantastic idea. If you really want one of the limited 5*s it might be good, but there's very little chance of rolling a specific one.

Default launcher pattern is shit, I don't know why they didn't give her multi and laser.

But is there some sort of trade off from these elemental gachas? I assume they have a worse rate than normal, something like that.

What's the Monthly Collection? Can I expect it to come soon?

Cute carrier.

Monthly collections are essentially exactly like the Astral fest in that they feature a few 6*s. Sometimes they feature a special alternate version of a 6* as well.

Regarding the elemental gachas, their only tradeoff is that you can't roll any other element.

There's basically 3 rarity tiers in AS gachas, 4*(gold), 5*(rainbow), and limited(Tuxedo). Limiteds can be both 5*s or natural 6*s. Generally elemental gachas and some other random gachas feature limited 5*s.

The units you see in the trade-in on the elemental gacha are generally the limiteds.

However, gachas that introduce a batch of new units in the game usually only feature one actual limited while the rest are just added to the normal 4* and 5* pool so don't take presence in the trade-in window as meaning limited.

Also avoid rolling the Champions gacha, it simply features pre-evolved normal gacha units and changes up like every week. Forgot to mention it.

Also I just realized I didn't answer your question about when the monthly collection is. It's usually at the end of each month. We just passed this month's astral fest as well as the swimsuit gacha so it might be a while until then before there's anything worth rolling.

I'd have played it longer but the level of jew involved in the gem gain turned me off of it.

Thanks. Yeah I recently saw that tuxedo thing last fest when I got Remus. Can't be satisfied with just getting a rainbow piece anymore.

Are there specific types of skills I should look for when deciding to roll?

Yeah I probably should've poked around on their Facebook a little bit before asking that. It's a little weird how it seems like a lot of these eastern games with english translations will use Facebook as their website instead of an actual website, and how the collection and fest seem kinda bunched up.

Generally burst damage skills, anything that allows a unit to do a buttload of damage in one skill use is incredibly useful as you can bring up to 3 of the full SP refill item to a stage. There are also a few units that hit an AoE with their normal attack. Perugino for example just hits a full area AoE naturally without it being mentioned in any part of her description. Beyond that it depends a lot more on synergy and comp. Generally all limiteds have a niche at the very least even if they don't have incredible damage potential though a lot do. They usually have very unique passive skills as well.

The hardest content in the game is generally the Nightmare stages which award the special evolution mats for farmed characters. A lot of them require building around a specific gimmick so the general advice doesn't quite apply.

The actual hardest thing in the game is the Astral Tower event which is floor after floor of bullshit team building restriction versus bullshit boss. That literally requires an extremely robust unit collection.

Annoying ranking. Can shave off like 2 minutes probably since I fucked myself by using Rou's nuke and she immediately did another blind trigger.

Alright. Nothing to do but wait patiently for the 27th then.

>80000 points on the Bronya event gives you two S bronya fragments

Why are they so generous?
They're not only giving us this great skin for free but they're putting us two frags closer to a wonderful S-rank!

Why not lead with Rou?

I tried Ayano+Yoshiaki last night on my 100 try and couldn't get him below 95% so I gave up on that idea.

Might work with Kizuna friend but I doubt it'll be much faster than the 5:08 I got afterwards.

My wife Kirna is so cute.

Did felix get an imouto?

Your love for her must be pretty blind because she's pretty ugly

Yuck.

Anyone know of any online games that have a free gacha system?

bully the robo-doggo

itunes.apple.com/us/app/anime-gacha-simulator-rpg/id1204389621?mt=8

I got you senpai

Is this better than Gacha World?

Any other good wing sources in AG besides events?

Also somewhat of an odd question but does anyone know what Sylvia says whenever you select her in 交流 - 着替え
I can't parse what she says after やがて

Assuming you want a game that runs on free gatcha currency and not an actual gatcha simulator:
You could try Azur lane / Girls Frontline or another resource management game, you'll be able to get the girls you want without dropping a dime assuming you have the patience

You bet

Stop shilling me, crappy priest.

>Pull with no limit
What the fuck is the point then if you just sit long enough you will collect everyone.

I guess I'm looking for more of something like a RPG but with a gacha mechanic.

Something like Stranger of Sword City but with a gacha. Something that's not on a phone is a plus.

>Something that's not on a phone is a plus.
Then why come to the phone games general?

Because mobage players are the most likely to know about gacha shit. Prove me wrong.

I thought we were the gacha reroll general

I think some mmo are trying out gacha systems, but those are mostly paid.
RPG with free gacha sounds like it could be fun if you didn't have to grind too much for rolls.

Of course they're paid, the idea of a "Free" gacha is almost as retarded as the idiot asking about it.

Nah, we're the swimsuit mobages general where we reroll like madmen on games with summer events and burn down games that mess up the summer events with the fiery flames of our rage.

Not really, even with a non-stamina based system there are ways around collecting everything in one go.

Like using rare drops instead of normal currency or having to share cost with other stuff if it's a single player RPG. You could also make rarity really high, make units limited, or make a huge drop pool.

Help, I can't find /padg/.

How's everyone's summer coming along?
Post your swimsuit collections from all your games.

Guns having no nipples is canon