totalwar.com/blog/lizardmen-army-roster/

High Elf Roster Reveal:
totalwar.com/blog/high-elf-army-roster/

Total War: WARHAMMER 2 – Announcement Cinematic Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=fXxe897bW-A

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN

twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

Last thread Screenshot sharing and campaign posting encouraged!

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13679057
youtube.com/watch?v=o1mlIAnxTws
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Maruader

One fucking job, OP.

strawpoll.me/13679057

asking this again at start of new thread: how does /twg/ feel?

Remember the Monday it's the when the embargo ends

>Maruader.png
huahua

I'm sorry, user. With your permission, I shall commit sudoku for the shame I have brought upon the thread.

what embargo?

Needs a 'but I don't want to play as Pontus, Ind, Cathay, or Nippon' option

what happened to total war, they used to be such a fun and great series.

the one on Total Warhammer 2, I guess

>Skaven reveal the 13th
>Embargo lifted the 14th

H-He's fast! (For a Dwarf)

I'm liking that small speed bump from Ungrim. Slayers with skills that buff them are pretty baller too, they shred through Large monsters/low armour infantry and have pretty good flanking potential. Definitely a valuable part of my rosters.

why does it matter?

>mfw we get Nipponese beastwomen warherds

Is there a way to play the new updated version if I pirated the game or is it something that might take a while to release?

I seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeriously doubt CA's gonna do anything on the 13th. It's a sunday

Thanks anons for your help last thread. My error seems to have been that Lamont Dahl would run away if I started recruiting as I had been doing on the first turn.

This time I didn't, went into ambush and...

>TIME TO MAKE NORSCA GREAT AGAIN

I figured it wasnt about if you wanted to play them but if you wanted CA to include them at all

But it's still fun. Attila is the best in the series desu. Are you a Medieval 2 fag?

I have to say you outdid me by killing him on turn 2. Do not forget to confederate and get his sweet frost wyrm.

>Attila is the best in the series
If it's the best why does it take 3 minutes for the AI to play their turns (have a ssd btw)?

That's CPU, SSD only affects loading screens.

Fucking hell, give me some Norscan tips.

Broke as hell from the very start, public order in the shitter everywhere, starting marauders have the consistency of jelly when in combat ...

I didnt even get to hunt for the beasts, because all I do is staving off ruin and killing chaos rebellions.

Seriously I cant sustain 1,75 of a cheapish stack. How am I suppose to raid and whip the norsemen in shape when I cant have 2 stacks?

You gonna get fucked over by the dwarfs soon anyway.

So is Norsca like a Horde army in that you don't really care if you're operating at negative income so long as you keep raiding? Should I only be fine with one army while becoming KING OF DA NORF, and then focus on a second once I want to start raiding south?

So lads, what will probably be TWW1s last DLC and update is out and done with. Now that it's finished, how would you rate the game?

Personally, I'd give it an 8/10. Main issues for me are:

>The sieges. When lots of units are involved it can be fun but those are exceptions.
>AI. Occasionally it still fucks up in battle, recruitment (though mods ameliorate this, but modders shouldn't have to do that) and is a bit too cowardly, or too smart some might say, on the campaign map.
>A lack of nice-to-have things (Reload animations, banners, no ending cinematic, etc)

Factions also tend to do the same thing over and over on the campaign map, with the occupation limits, but since CA had Dresden make a mod, with several versions now, that removes them and was available on release day, it's not a problem. With any other setting, I'd probably give the game a 7/10. I'm a big Warhammer Fantasy fan though, so it gets one extra point from me. I'm somewhat biased in the games favour, I admit it.

Rome 1 is still the best TW, desu. And I didn't play it as a kid.

CHAOSH

Public order I've noticed with Norsca starts getting fine once you upgrade settlements and have that one building that lets you make shaman.

G O B L I N S

Sometimes a random TW game in your library will start having brain farts. Like me having long ass main menu loading times in S2 but being fine in R2, and even attila doesn't take that long.

user, your story has inspired me to restart my Throgg campaign.

One stack is all you need for all of Norsca. SACK settlements the first time you beat them, then switch to raiding stance and occupy them on the next turn. Good way to earn loads of money fast.

how in any way shape or form is that a goblin

It's not over user, it won't be over for years. You know aswell as i do we'll keep getting old world stuff.

And for this i'm glad.
God bless us, everyone!

>mods all redownloading
>on australian shitternet

Nipponese goblin

anything is possible in Japan

They can probably automate a tweet with a pre-recorded video

Can't believe they would push the Skaven meme so hard just to get it revealed when the embargo lifts

Besides, the eternal türk leaked it

Good luck user.

MNGA! MNGA! MNGA!

>Oh Surtha, I missed you

Japan has a thing for "monster" girls that are actually humans with what might as well be cosplay stuff on them.

>Glory mod: Norsca
>Norscan Dorfs

Eww!

Shitters get shitternet.

Protip to yall struggling with Norsca start:
>When you confederate a Norscan tribe, always ask for 3k gold at the same time, every time.
It helps tremendously in the early game.

That's an elaborate setup to get over that pedo thing. Still doesn't beat 1,000-year-old loli dragons though.

If you move Throgg down to the border with Kraka Drak, you can recruit and Lamont will bum rush your settlement, attacking it on turn 2. The fight is beatable fairly easily with just the default Garrison, although you can recruit a lord too if need be.

It's been a hell of a ride already. I've already got a full paycheck set aside for the rest.

What new memery is Surtha Ek up to now?

wait isn't it supposed to end on the 17th? isn't that what the forum post on the TW forums said?

I mean, they technically exist but I bet that modder made them hideous.

See I'd bye hype, but I need a source and not pulling out the ass because it's 13.

ZUN just wants to make fun bullet hells with qt girls with hats, while drunk. I met him once, he was adorable.

It's not even my internet, but it's being throttled to shit because they're rolling it out in the next town over. Which is 30 minutes away because I'm on a farm in the middle of nowhere.

>The fight is beatable fairly easily with just the default Garrison,
Am I missing something or are my garrisons not your garrisons? Neither auto-resolve nor manual control can make me win vs a 16unit stack with a Lord when all I have are 10 marauders.

No real reason to rush south with how quickly you can secure and unite Norsca. Especially because you can focus exclusively on raiding/razing once its all united. Norscan garrisons are strong enough to easily deal with rebels and (in my game at least) no one really marches north to attack your settlements. You can build a real economy with Norsca, but raiding/razing is a great supplement.

Yeah, I heard something about that too, that someone heard it from a YouTuber but the thread was deleted.

¨How do you deal with the public order and low income as Norsca?

You can demand 2k gold each time you force a confederation. Great way to fund your expansion in the beginning. Focus on econ buildings first. You won't need your fancy units until you march south.

Not gonna give a score (because it means jack shit imo), but for me it's the best total war I've ever played (started from R1). Also it was kind of a dream for me to get a total war game about warhammer so it's even better. Shit's fucking great.

Slave building in every single settlement.
One or two public order building in every single region.
Ezpz.

1. Create Doomstacks with Throgg/Wulfrik
2. Make a shitty stack to keep in an important province with all of your recruitment buildings
3. Ignore the ones that get razed until you can come back
4. Raid and pillage
5. ?????
6. Mammoth

>carefully lay out my settlements and provinces for most efficient troop recruitment and economic regions
>confederate AI faction and it's all willy nilly all over the fucking place but mostly military buildings upgraded to full

Just wanna be done with this campaign so I can play some Warhammer desu

That's a lot of horsefuckers!

MAGIC IS IN THE AIR! I CAN SMELL IT!!!

That might actually help quite a bit. I think my biggest mistake was, after I confederated with Throgg (or w/e his name is), I kept his stack, which put my econ into nosedive. Thanks.

oh new thread

>
Anyone?

I highly doubt any mod gives by accident RoR to Norsca. Don't install op mods that specifically buff Norsca, case closed.

I mean, you just have to do one battle with any of those to find out

You are not supposed to get those that early in the game, they are from monster hunts/maxing favor of the gods

fairly.

There are rangers that are just the same but brown too.

>You can demand 2k gold each time you force a confederation

Holy shit it works. Can I suck your dick, user?

Supporting Throgg (let alone his troll crew) early on is pretty damn tough. In theory you can do it, but raiding/razing the southern shitters, but you risk biting off more than you can chew early on. It might be best to disband him (or at least what parts of his stack you can't afford) until you get the pain train rolling. It's a shame you can't roll with 2 LLs in the same army in SP.

It is time

Why would a dawi adopt norse culture?

Tired of grudges and just want to party?

Hardcore Slayer vows?

Norscans and the Norse Dwarves had a good amount of cultural exchange and good relations before the former started getting really into the worship of the Dark Gods, since they both loved drinking, heroic stories, and tattoos. At which point the Norse Dorfs just made super forts when they saw what was happening.

Turn 27, Skarsnig is wiped out and I'm on very friendly terms with all my neighbors, trading and non-aggression pacts everywhere. I guess I should move to attack Karak 8 Peaks, but should I capture greenskin holdings along the way or just go straight for 8peaks?

campaign is on legendary btw

I'd raze/pillage some along the way.

Would they get along with Wulfrik?
I mean, he's not really into chaos.

Yep. There's some info in it, though keep in mind it's from the RPG 1st Edition (they were up to three last time I checked)

"The first human tribes arrived in the land that was to become Norsca at about the same time as Karak Ungor and Karak Varn fell to the greenskins, crossing the Sea of Claws in boats that were barely seaworthy. The historical records made brief mention of their arrival, noting that the newcomers were few in number, and relied upon tools and weapons made of stone and wood. The Dwarfs avoided any contact until they were certain that these humans were not in the service of Chaos. However, contact was made, and the two races grew close. Their cultures influenced each other; art styles became similar, and they found they shared a clannish, independent nature and a love for drinking, hand-to-hand fighting, and very long poems."

"Unfortunately, the influence of Chaos pulled the two races apart. Given their proximity to the Chaos Wastes, the Norse began to revere the Chaos Gods. Some of the Norse tribes resisted this "surrender" to the Ruinous Powers, but these were eventually forced to migrate to safer lands to the south. Thus, the migrations of sixth and late eight-ninth centuries to the northern shores of the Empire can be traced to this pressure, as well as the better-known migration of the Ropsmann tribe to the Erengrad area circa 1500 I.C."

Post your stack.

>relazioni

8Penis is boring, it turns it into the regular Badlandsbowl. More fun to expand into northern areas and try to maintain with the high upkeep. Belegar without 8Penis is basically what Dorfs should've been all the time.

i have a question for you lads. i'm new to total war and have been doing the campaign in co-op with a buddy. i've saved some replays and i've noticed they all end about a minute too early. one of them is particularly messed up in that it ends too early and it wrongly states we lost when we definitely won. is that just a thing about the game or is it a bug? i'm not using any mods

What should I do with Norsca? I conquered half region in 10 turns and I'm still barely surviving.
>negative income with a single full stack
>surviving tribes are getting full stack too and I won't be able to defend everything
>public order constantly at -80 and still decreasing
I really don't know where to conquer first and what to do with the conquered settlements. Sack gives very few gold, making a settlement only makes harder to defend everything and only serves to replenish after a battle and dedicating a monument to a god is pretty useless in the beginning.

It is now August, and the howls of dying slaves fill the bleak land of Naggaroth with a sweet cacophony. Very soon the Asur will experience such an atmosphere, for the Witch King is finalising his strategy for the coming campaign.

From all over the land come the lords and ladys of the Black Council, and it will be a permanant position for some. Ever eager to guide her son down the path she has divined, the great Hag Queen Morathi spends much time in council with her son. Though some sense conflict between them in the future, Morathi has promised her strongest pupils will join the legions of the Druchii.

In Har Ganeth the cavorting Brides of Khaine spill the blood of offerings to their God, whilst many a would be sacrifice is lost to the blades of the Executioners.
The Beastmasters of Clar Karond rouse their monstrous captives with many a laggard elf suffering in the process. All over Naggaroth the corsair fleets have been sent ahead to pillage and despoil the Black Council's choice of targets, a content glint could be seen in the Witch King's eyes, if anyone had the heart to look at them.

The time is now, the treasonous Asur will soon bow to the true Phoenix King whether they wish it or not. Domination by a best elf soon!

>nanici
>kretini

Probably not, since he is compelled by the Gods to kill champions.

Get to the point already

Nani?!

>NANI

>Skaven are powe...
youtube.com/watch?v=o1mlIAnxTws

Wulfric is the biggest shit talker in the world, they wouldn't like him.

>16 unit stack

He doesn't have a 16 unit stack if you move down south on turn 1. He marches on your territory instead of recruiting, with his default 7 stack.

>Nani!?

He may not be into Chaos, but Chaos is all up in his ass.

I've pretty much never used replays, but the few times I have I have noticed that sometimes the replays didn't entirely match what actually happened, sometimes it differed wildly. I think its a really bizarre bug

What the fuck is this language shit?

Bretonnian heroic victory against Skaven

Sign language

Its Tilean.