Cool Shit We Didn't Get Stateside

Yeah

Nice Outback, faggot.

Yeah, you're about due for one.

We didn't get fallout world stateside. Imagine if someone nuked us just near the mexico boarder, tons of removed taco niggers and a Radio Active wall.

Let 'em fly.
I live in fuck ass nowhere, unless they bomb the entire continent I'll be fine.

I'll heat some popcorn up on the stove and watch the fireworks fly.

Literally anything JDM.

Suckers.

>tfw no evo minivan
Same engine as the actual Evo actually, only with the less powerful Galant VR-4 tune, but still pretty punchy in the small package.

It's just a WRX wagon with a nudge bar and the spare wheel mounted on the back.

you're a fucking moron.

go watch a youtube video of nuclear explosions. you cunts nuked yourselves 100's (if not 1000's) of times.

>impreza
>cool
pick one. the only cool subarus are the XT, SVX and baja.

Go back to r/subaru.

fuck off. i'm not a redditor.

Yeah but never nuked a big city.

Not the same thing

>baja
Hahahahahaha fuck off faggot

What's wrong with the Baja? its a modern UTE with the usefulness of Subaru AWD.

ausfag here

i want one

That looks great. Are these extras even sold anywhere? Ebay, yahoo japan, third party sellers?

>ej25
>slow as fuck
>looks like a tumour
>crappy interior
>legit lesbianmobile

And I drive a GC8 WRX. The baja is fucking horrible unless you're a dyke lesbo.

>only available as four door
>bed is barely 40 inches long and mostly behind the rear wheels
>barely 1000 pounds load capacity, which is less than 500 kilos

I doubt it.

Every australian built v8 sedan

Stay salty fuckers

I'm aware that Kei roadsters are a uniquely Japanese phenomenon. However, I could totally see something like pic related appealing to New Yorkers who wanted something like a Miata but didn't even have enough space for that.

Lul sell the baja in your driveway and put down the strapon Sandra

yeah but now all we get is fwd opels with 4 cylinders

>what is the Chevy SS
I'd be more jelly of the Ford Barra to be honest, the V8 motors were all similar to American powerplants anyway.

No one will agree with me

Utes

No, I doubt you own a Gc8. Dumbass.

Keep it dark $250 barras are our secret

Side note when it was underdevelopment barra was nicknamed the gull because it was going to shit all over everything

>>ej25
Don't know anything about subaru motors so ill just have to take your word for that being a negative.
>slow as fuck
Why would you want something like this to be "fast"?
>looks like a tumour
looks pretty good to me.
>crappy interior
It's a subaru so eh..?
>legit lesbianmobile
ill give you that one.
If i owned one i wouldn't be carrying much heavy shit probably just a tent, camera equipment. i thought these were the coolest looking shitboxes when they came out. i mainly want one to go cruising around in the forest with friends or sitting in the bed area taking pictures.

And more imply 70s 80s even early 90s holdens america never got

Toranas and kingswoods even early commodores i cant imagine they got any of our 80s to 2000 fords either

Why would I lie on a Swiss fondue manufacturing discussion forum?

EJ25s are notorious for HG issues

lada nivas seem cool (but jeeps are probably 10x better)

I'd kill for one of these
>rwd
>turbocharged 4 litre I6

>Jeep
>In any way better than based Lada
Nope

back when suzuki made good cars

t. plays viking roleplay games

Valves flash tune and new exhuast and nothing else and pull 11s

No it won't lol

but turbocharging is gay

superchargers are 10x better

are you some kind of soft turbocunt?

Go back

>Not the same thing.
I'm guessing you think radioactive fallout just falls straight down where the bomb hit.

>compact wagon with a literal Group B drivetrain
Tell me you wouldn't fucking want this

wagons are gay as fuck, i would not want that

wagon fags are as bad as stancefags and miata fans

>audisteer
no thanks lmao

>Audi maintenance
ill stick to my poorfag DSM for my AWD fix thanks.

Utes are silly, though. The El Camino is an ute and it was trashcanned almost universally in the US because it does nothing a regular truck can't do.

>wagon = gay
>audi = gay
that'd be gay squared so no thank you sir

>>wagon = gay
People who own wagons get more ass than you do, at least.

They get boipucci

>implying that's a bad thing
Wagon owner here (93 Roadmaster Wagon), boys make the best girls.

Nice baiku. I had the NC30 VFR400, I regret selling mine. Probably one of very few in Canada.
Pic related.

thanks for confirming wagons are indeed gay as fuck, faggot

Have fun with a roastie that will cheat on you for Tyrone, my gf (male) and I will keep on bangin' in my faggin' wagon.

nobody wants that pigfat unreliable understeering pos

Daily reminder that if we DID get stuff stateside like the '90s JDM machines they'd be trashed even harder and all but impossible to find now

There are a few things they can do better tho. Hektic skids and causing the secretion of an alarming amount of pussy juice.

Ever heard of the Broken Arrow incidents?
USA has plenty of nukes jettisoned or dropped accidentally near cities and in rivers many of which have never been located

>tfw my mom had one of these until 2006

could have done a swap, fug

Superchargers are parasitic though
Turbos are great for fuck tons of power

I've always wondered what the Mercedes A Class, BMW 1 Series, and Audi A1 were like. We don't get those in the U.S.

This, they don't have body roll and the front biased weight distribution makes them great for sliding out easily and hooning in general

Some engines have a duck ton of power to start with. At the end of the day I agree with you though. Turbos are better.
Myself I prefer neither

I only prefer NA if I'm picking between either a larger NA engine with more cylinders or a smaller turbo engine with less cylinders

It’s normally the case. Not for much longer though. So you if you want NA goodness better get in there quick my friend

So they're perfect for the one thing aussies love doing the most (if MCM/MTM is to be believed): turning tires into smoke
And inferior to regular trucks for most other shit like hauling, offroading, etc.

Going to tell you about these two little known models known as the Ford Ranchero, and the Chevrolet El Camino, but don't tell anyone else user.

>Cool Shit We Didn't Get
You mean 'cool shit we didn't deserve', right?

I think it wouldn't even have needed a swap to make Evo power, just a tune and maybe some bolt-ons.

hate to tell you WRX fanbois: its NZ only model. NZ has the highest ownership of WRX outside of japan (and ford mustangs) and the reason they made this model was for the late peter "possum" bourne as a thank you. only came out in red, blue and green under the skin yes its just a normal wrx wagon.

ACTUALLY the RVR had a turbo model. and it was a detuned evo 3 engine.

yes you did get a evo mini van: eagle summit with full time AWD

Name a "truck" tht is actually capable offroad that is not a Nissan or a Toyota because i am having a hard time thinking of any.
shit most of those American "trucks" have a half ton weight capacity in the bed...
compare that to the metric tonne you can throw into the back of a ford ute and that is before you put heavier leaf springs in.

There are also a lot of 6 wheeled utes.

I fucking want this more than I can put into words.

The 1,700 lbs payload in my 5,000 lbs truck does make me feel like a cuck.

There's a reason farmers use japanese pickup trucks these days. American 'trucks' can't hold shit and use too much fuel.
> Land rovers
Someone can just take the doors off, hotwire it, and be gone within seconds. Japanese trucks have doors that lock, and being a pickup means you can put a sheep in the back without the interior stinking of wet sheep.

Actually the rating names of American pickups date back to the '60s or so. A modern "half ton" will carry well over 2000 lbs or a metric ton. A "three quarter ton" will carry a good 3000 lbs or one and a half metric tons. A "one ton" will carry up to two metric tons.

The A is the same thing as the CLA but as a hatchback, the 1 is a 2 hatchback and the A1 is a VW Polo/Seat Ibiza/Skoda Fabia rebadge and therefore overpriced shit.

Shit seems pointless, but fuck if I don't want it for some reason.