Is your car ur favorite color?

is your car ur favorite color?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cCdwZwshQFg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What's with all these shit threads on Veeky Forums today. Wew

fuck you nibber

As a matter of fact, it is.

No it’s not, it’s orange but it looks nice in my opinion and the best choice out of what there was.
I really like purple.
Just got some purple sneakers. Booya

Chicken is best color.

Looks like a gta 5 character

Nah, red draws too much attention

No, my car is black and my favorite color is red.

I don't think hugger orange has been an option for quite a few years, it would look sweet as fuck on my 4th gen

I miss chicken fags posts

CHICKENPOSTER WHERE HAVE YOU GONE
COME BACK TO US

Come back chickem

What is the best car color and why is it black?

It hides ugly bodywork. That car on the other hand looks fantastic in white as well

It's so fucking sad the world we live in.

Here's a nigger that some Jews have hooked on drugs and lent cars to so he can promote the drug dealing lifestyle. Also this nigger makes videos of him getting into fights with white country folk. You know to encourage racial violence. And his music isn't even music. It's just a repeating 3 second loop with him shouting about pussy and drugs. Like it doesn't even make sense.

This nigger literally had a top 10 billboard hit. The same spots that used to be held by the likes of Led Zeppelin, Elton John, Billy Joel, Eric Clapton, the Beatles. This guy is literally as popular as the Rolling Stones were at thier peak.

What the fuck happened?

>Manufacturer calls it “”””gold”””” but it’s really Tan
youtube.com/watch?v=cCdwZwshQFg

Got it really cheap and it’s in great condition so I can’t complain

The Beatles were pretty shit tho. They didn’t bring anything new to the table it was just 50s style bullshit pop

no. metallic silver grey car. Favorite color: black

I hate chickenfag but I adore that chicken

Chickenfag looks after the chicken. Love one love both.
I have 4 myself. Good girls they are. No pictures too much effort

>navy blue

some what

Not even close though the blue on the fit does look nice. Here are my favorites.

>Rallye Red (Honda)
>Neon Orange (non-specific)
>Laguna Blue (Dodge Dart)
>Whatever Green they used on the Dodge Challenger/Charger
>Jet Stealth Black

Fuaak thats a nice Mazda 6 , what year.

I don't have a favorite color for a car really, autism dark black is always nice but depending on the car I might think otherwise. I like bright red 350zs, black Lancers, and green Challengers. Some cars like the Eclipse I'll even take bright white.

>green best colour
>white best race

feels good man

>white
Yes

>white best race

nope

yea classic blue wrx

Free Kodak

ye

wish it was a bit lighter but its nice

nah I wish my car was hellrot red then a certain nerd wouldnt be able to like it B)

I got Grabbe Orange on my 08 GT Mustang. It's my favorite color on a Mustang thanks to the '70 Parnelli Jones Boss 302 Trans Am racers that I grew up watching at vintage races and completely fell in love with.

Grabber* Orange

Yea it grew on me.

Just ordered some new springs and shocks/struts to get rid of that gap and better turboback exhaust piping from an SRT4.

no

I wish it was a DIFFERENT shade of red.

clean af. still a pt loser tho

Close enough.

>it's silver
fug

>The same spots that used to be held by the likes of Led Zeppelin, Elton John, Billy Joel, Eric Clapton, the Beatles. This guy is literally as popular as the Rolling Stones were at thier peak.

I don't have any favourite color.

i hate cats

This niggers voice sucks.
Awful slow flow. God awful voice. Looks like a dirty monkey.
Ballout has the worst voice for a rapper.

wow bro its just like my favorite racercar drive colin mochrie! RIP

sell me your front bumper

>Not Montego blue

my favourite car colour came only on this shitbox, feels bad man.

Fuck no, my Skyline is white. a) not a colour, b) boring as fuck.

This is my dream colour for one of my dream cars though. Literally the only Malibu Gold MX-5 in Australia though has like 300k kms and is in fucking Darwin, so basically fuck that I'll just deal with it.

ok retard

(you)