Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=juX5H_F9Pxw
youtu.be/gDTmLFAwOQo?t=38s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for goobers

Still a better love story than twilight.

Play Injustice 2

>Another month for Menat
>Another 8 months for Roxy

it hurts bros...

Now THAT is a nice OP image. Good job.

>he thinks menat will be on time

>tfw hate airdashers and sfv
>tfw hate tekken
>tfw nothing to play

melee

honey select

next month includes the one month delay from them delaying ed, so shes already not on time

>playing party games with autistic white manchildren

Play Goober Gear, I promise that if you practice your overall skill will improve.

KoF, MK, Injustice, KI

Pope mom when?

The main reason I dislike SFV is because _______.

You should try GG - it's not like most airdashers and is actually one of the most neutral focused games on the market

I'm excited for Menat, she was long overdue I don't understand Capcom design team's obsession with blondes in street fighter 5, almost all my family are blonde so it makes it that much worse for me.

menat is gonna have some weird new gimmick that doesn't fit sf and will be bottom 5 immediately
screenshot this

literally jehovas witnesses of fighting games

japanese love to fantasize about blondes because they dont have any in japan

Overall stubby normals and slow walkspeeds leading to weak footsies, weak antiairs, priority system rewarding throwing random crush counters, little reward for zoning, not being able to distinguish different players on the same characters because less options in playstyle, too focused on trying to be esports so it caters to spectating over actual players, and little defensive options

Lame. I was hoping her gimmick was filling the whole screen with projectiles and flying

good

i want to be the only one to play her and have the shit tier os

>menat is gonna have some weird new gimmick that doesn't fit sf
what, she's going to be a footsies character?

Isn't street fighter 5 made by Capcom USA?

Who you steal this pasta from

gimmick that doesn't fit sf, not gimmick that doesn't fit sfv

Nope

I just typed that its how ive felt about the game for two yeats now

>super turdbo
>turd strike
>ultra street fighter bore
>FOOTSIES
L M A O

i do

youtube.com/watch?v=juX5H_F9Pxw
Its always hilarious to check out some Tom Brady videos every now and then to expose just how terrible NRS shit games and the NRS community are.

Hayate & Shirase When they get their shit together

Who and WHO?

Where's Broski yo??

Aren't they siblings?

That's weird I'm 99.9% sure I read that it was America's game.

I wish there was a new IP being developed. Not a budget title like Fantasy Strike. One with actual funding.

havent played a starfire is her j3 and zoning as bullshit as everyone keeps saying

I can't get out of silver league, /fgg/. Should I just give up and play Guilty Gear?

I am not playing it right this moment.

>pink hair
>roxy

Roxy is supposed to be a redhead.

does Roxy also have a dick?

How would playing a worse game help?

japan cup streamboaring starts in 5 hours btw, literally everyone is there

Just block more. And what helped me is that I would watch high level play of my character on cfn replays and try to take a few things from what they are doing. Don't worry about doing it all. Also pressure people blocking with light to medium attacks.

You'll never get out of the corner in guilty gear, let alone get out of silver league

youtu.be/gDTmLFAwOQo?t=38s

Nope

Violence is who I am

If you play GG and go back SFV will be in slow motion. You'll be triple diamond in no time.

Playbirth.

This...

Hold still goobers...

I'll finish you in two mintues

based lord brady
his rants are hypnotic

Kairi, Nanase, & Shirase are siblings. Kairi, IIRC, is not a blood relative though which, if I also recall, is why he had a shit life, but that last bit could be wrong. Hayate is Shirase's lover but he also sucks at that kind of emotion & for the most part takes things seriously.
In Short: Shirase's family life sucks ass & Nanase is probably the only one who made it out okay.

balrog is fucking stupid

You wouldn't have to deal with him if you just played GG my man.

I'm an Ed main, and I'm INTJ.

Run.

I'm a R.Mika and have no idea what INTJ means

STOP PLAYING FIGHTING GAMES
YOU'LL NEVER BE ANY GOOD AT THEM
GIVE THE FUCK UP

is INTJ not the autistic one?

I do but I like playing SFV sometimes.

I think they're fun though.

GG is actually really neutral focused even more than SF V, you should play some more just to make sure you fully understand it

Menat is for _________.

Some more SFV or more GG? GG neutral is more fun.

how come i see so many people all over the internet say guilty gear is the best fighting game ever but the playercount and viewercount for the game doesn't reflect the amount of praise i see for it?
is everyone just a poser? could it be that people don't actually play fighting games?

GG, you should play more. I think playing other games actually can detract from the GG experience so I'd tone them down until you're fully into GG. :)

Maybe try going 2 weeks of only GG.

I don't, they stress me out.
But I keep playing them anyway.
I've played like 20 hours of Xrd this week.
Please send help.

Maining

""""""""""september"""""""""""""

GG is too intimidating for most people. They see all these mechanics and their penises shrink and they go right back to SFV.

brown

Hey you should play GG :)

gg sux lmaoooooo

I mean they should, but that's beside the point. We were talking about Menat.

I actually fucking hate SFV now after playing GG. I'm not really good at GG at all but at least it's fun getting blown up sometimes and the opponents pressure feels meaningful. SFV it feels like people are just mashing on buttons with characters like Balrog and Laura to keep up "pressure" and tick throwing me nine million times. I wonder if all the people who hate SFV are actually shit at the game but can't be assed to play in the braindead rush down style.

i need u viper

i refuse to play any fighting game without a nigger

Balrog is making me hate black people.
This has to stop.

>and the opponents pressure feels meaningful.
lmao

People who don't play fighting games call guilty gear the best game ever because they don't play fighting games, it's a vicious cycle.

Goobers are all failed SFV players. No wonder I'm winning so much in GG. They all suck at fighting games.

So you're playing GG because you're a failed SFV player too?

see me right now

who wins

>please play GG

alright we get it people. at least talk about the gameplay instead of spamming the same shit.

If your a SFV player i'm sure you don't even know what pressure.

>only 20 hours in a week
>goobers thinking that is a milestone

GG is actually a really menat focused game

I'm a Laura main and I'm an ISTP
I don't play SFV I mostly just stick to fightcade and rarely anime shit these days.

SNIFFING

Yes. I'm only silver league. I enjoy both games though. I'm trying not to suck.

Oh, & Shirase/Hokuto's Clan praise someone named Ashura who turned out to be Akuma.

Can we go back to USFIV? It wasn't a gg by a long shot but still a better game than sfv, am i right kappabros?

>Can't even go 100 posts without mentioning /r/Kappa
THEY'RE LIVING IN YOUR HEAD RENT FREE!

Why am I here when I could be getting better?

no, no, you're right, GG is known for its high IQ pressure game.

I play rashid, kolin, and ed

Im also an ENFJ