pastebin.com/8R2HQiuu (embed)
>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UG9DNcbBS7E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yeah they're incredibly cheap for what you get back this league

if you leave up all buffs, kill argus, and do two of the new trap gauntlets for chests you end up with six keys

can get more from darkshinres for a total of 8 before opening chests where you can get two more

I'm coming for you!

>do labyrinth
>get this shit from a shrine

jej

>tfw life is a path of exile

I see that every totem build goes with ancestral bond

But has anyone tried having multiple totems and still self cast running multiple totems without ancestral bond using other extra totem things?

I know it could spread the points too thin, but at least it wouldn't be "just a a totem build" and you could steel leech life and stuff like that.

Any of you ran something like this in the past? or maybe even right now?

i did this a few leagues ago

hierophant awc totems with eq on the side

it was just okay desu

I'm immortal lads

Post your loot gathering/making strat and help a noob out

Finished act 10, but now I'm bored. Might give this new mod I saw for Dragon's Dogma a try.

I might do this, actually. I'm rerolling a trapper that should do a gorillion "burst" damage. Should have decent mobility and some regen.

Is there anything in lab you don't do? Like a silver chest?

>finally found something that is apparently worth more than 1 chaos

neat

:^)

Is Stone Golem a waste of time?

Niche but underrated. You'd typically want Ice or Lightning.

What map is Weylam's Silver Locket in?

wtf I love harbinger now
I keep getting amazing nice drops on low tier maps where in leagues previous they were worthless

> try to do uber lab
> get the bugged dark shrine that crashes you on zone change two runs in a row
Is there some way to fix this shit?

dont click darkshrines

can't wait for the next content expansion where we go after Innocence(who did literally nothing wrong btw)

I'm at my 3rd character ever and I just learned that you can mod strongboxes
fml

wtf do I mod them with now fuck too many choicesreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Am I doing something wrong with my build i only have 9k dps at level 73 with arc.

retard

>doing beyond map
>bameth #34112515 pops up
>kill him in 5 seconds and continue on
>suddenly remember first time I ever saw one of bosses in beyond league
>10 minutes of nonstop touhou simulator
Were they nerfed super hard or was my build just shit?

you can't turn off RF by taking it out anymroe? damn thats gay as fuck, do I need to get a dousing flask now? shiet

>std econ
yeah where exalts run for like 50-60fg a piece and chaos around 0.6? i dont think exalts or chaos are going to increase in fg price at all sitting on ex until league nears end instead of selling now is a net loss even if i get double the c out of the ex. wont be like legacy where we see C going for stable 5fg for over a month to 2 months into league. already its week 2 just began and they are down to 7-8. ex barely over 330 apiece. market is crashing because this leagues eocnomy is a cluster fuck. get out while u can thats what i did

>Get into Breach.
>Sudden lagspike and I have no idea what is happening for several seconds, fervently pressing everything while trying to move in the eight way
>I end up alive with nine Tul shards and some other stuff.

RF totems + SB + 5L Soul Mantle + Kikazaru + Self-Flagellation is doing it for me.

DON'T GIVE UP, ANIME!

>self-casting arc

>free
>free
>FREE
>free
>FREE
>free
>FREEEEEEEEEEEEE
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>F R E E
>F R E E

your build was just shit. they were also a lot harder. at first.

What part of Maligaro's shithole is Black Death at?

the middle of his butt haha

how do i vaal haste get

does poe prices way over estimate things, or are other people just retarded?

most of the time i try to use poe prices to estimate a price it gives me a way over inflated figure, for example poe prices might tell me something is work 1ex, but i can wait several days and not sell it, and then lower the price to 10c and get an offer in a day or two (not offer spam signifying holy shit you messed up on the price of this)

corrupt a haste gem

don't use poeprices unless you want to get scammed

Going totem spark, which bandit should I get?

the one that fixes your shitbuild, which is none of them and play something else. or alira or eramir most likely.

whats the chance

What the h*ck

New Black Death looked kinda neat

So why is the duelist literally Mark Ruffalo?

Is there anything I can do with old skill gems after I move onto using others? Should I just sell my level 9 spark for a wisdom scroll fragment?

Is there a popular item filter that everyone uses? I'm new to maps/endgame and want to go fast but don't want to miss out on loot like 5+ links and high currency

Are frost blades ____fun____?

>die on my high level ssf hc character
>don't feel like making another character
>don't know what else to do with my life

chances are its a combination of both, other poe prices just estimates from the current market and a lot of people most likely way over price items

How do I deal with level 1-31 when starting a new character? I'm missing all these gems that make the game actually fun

Make your own or just use shittyDs filter

>die on my character
>respawn
>go back to playing it
wow that was hard

play Dungeon of the Endless

THIS
LEAGUE
IS
FUCK
ING
SHIT

Is animate guardian still usable without having tons of didgeridollars to spend on playing dress up with him? i just want a friend for the first time in my life.

Shitcrows OUT

>about to fight uberizaro last stage
>unexpected error, disconnected from the server!
and I'm out

Are sextants, and sextant blocking, still worth it without leaguestones and breaches? Thinking of trying them out for the first time, so I don't know.

Because GGG cannot into consistency. I liked him before Awakening.

pwned bitch

What's the optimal way to use silver coins? Should I wait until I finish act 10, or does it really not matter?

is this still doable?
how is he a giant?

sorry I'm new but this seemed cool, but no idea how to build it, if that's even possible

youtube.com/watch?v=UG9DNcbBS7E

Yes.
Headhunter. 60EX on Harbinger Standard right now.
Good luck, newbie.

the giant part is because of his belt, Headhunter, which steals mods from rare monsters. It's super rare and expensive.

>HURR DURR WHY I HAVE TO CAST ONE STRONG SPELL IF I WANT TO CAST TWO WEAK SPELLS CAUSE I AM RETARDED AND JUST SPREAD POINTS BETWEEN THEM TWO SPELLS REEEEEEEEEEEE TWO IS BETTER THAN ONE RRRRRRREEEEEEEE
That's retarded, because you cant cast totems and spells simultaneously.
Because, retards didn't understand, there is no difference, between casting totems and casting spells. You just casting shit, and enemies gone dead.

Wait, does this mean if you reroll the darkshrine until you get the divinie shrine, you can just do any lab at like 15 levels below?

would skyforths even be useful on a crit wander

the magma orb part of it isn't that hard to pull off, headhunter isn't required for any build it just makes them better.

retard

It's not Headhunter, check the map mods.

he's wearing a fucking headhunter you fucking idiot, do you not see his fucking skull belt?

calm down autist

why the fuck should i calm down you dumb fucker, blow it out of your ass

what the fuck is up with this league for kaom's heart to be at several hundred chaos?

it's not the league, it's ES getting nerfed meaning everything with Life is innately more valuable

How do I into trading?

I know how to run a shop and all that bullshit, but I can't seem to sell anything for more than 1alc.

Are 6 socket ilvl 60 armour's worth more than 1c? I've got a few of those lying around.

Anything else I should be hording/picking up?

>inb4 MUH CHAOS RECIPE

I'm doing that but still not making enough to even buy the most basic gear i need to run my build.

How do I get past act 5?
I was doing pretty well so far but Kitava is like a wall I cant get past.
I'm playing selffound and have tabula rasa but my dmg is still too shitty to kill that boss.

:^)

Are you a potatoe?

>Are 6 socket ilvl 60 armour's worth more than 1c?
they literally vend for more than 1c in jewellers, and you should vend them because there's no way those shits will sell.
>anything else i should be hording
currency worth more than alt orbs
>I'm already doing the chaos recipe
stop doing the chaos recipe, you're better off just not picking up trash rares so you can farm more.

What scion build should I use to get 36 challenges in SSF then kms?

>retardposter is still going strong

warchief totems

Any trick to keeping power charges up in long fights like shaper when you use a curse on hit ice herald

>7 jews
>more than 1c
Kids can't into math.

Use Orb of Storm + PCoC

Vendor 6 socket items for 7 jewels always.
Try to sell everything below market value by at least 1 so you can unload shit faster
have a tab accepting only alterations, because they will go fast. Stack up on alts and sell em for jewels/fusings/choas on POE currency
Continue doing the chaos recipe but only sparingly if you have all the items because at higher levels, that becomes inefficient

oh yea I actually forgot about that. That still works nicely?

can anyone double check my calculations for dark pact?

based on what i am seeing, using a kaoms and a +3 staff is only negligibly better than using dual apeps and covenant/carcass jack, while being way more expensive. it seems like a pretty hard to justify trade-off. you lose 6 sockets of jewels (i would lose arcane surge, molten shield, duration on wither totem, ice golem), but you gain ~1000-1500 life. my calculations from PoB put it at only slightly better dps, with the only plus side being that you have the extra life. has anyone else done this math?

Same as always

Stop picking up random rares.

You should have a loot filter set to ignore all but the top tier bases, maps, any currency worth more than an alt, and any uniques worth, say, 1c From there, pick up any good rares and check their stats compared to things online and either put them in your shop for a comparable price or keep them for your Chaos recipe if they're otherwise trash, and even that's only if you have the space for it.

>selling shit for alts
>talking about efficiency
Did you ever consider suicide?

Thank you, anons.

>trading for alts
no

Harbinger eyes mtx doesn't even work with Devoto's open helmet. Thanks good goy gaming.

why is scold's bridle 100 ex? it's a fucking shit item

>buy an apep's because memes and people are chewing them up like candy
>literally the next morning, they're back to their normal 6c price

Well I got fucked. Luckily a couple chaos is chump change I guess.

>it's a shit item
then why do you want one?

Most of the advice you just got was bad, but it's missing the point entirely. You get money by running content, not fussing over your trades. Alch maps, run maps, pick up possibly good rares and uniques (get a loot filter), vendor the garbage and throw the decent stuff up for sale.

Set up static b/o tabs (e.g. ~b/o 1 chaos) and just throw shit in there if you think it'll sell. If it does, you made money; if it doesn't who fucking cares?

Go grab the poe trade macro to quickly price check things you're completely unfamiliar with, but there's no trick to making money. Run a bunch of content; get a bunch of shit. Better content gets better shit. Sitting in hideout fiddling with shit doesn't get you squat.